Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (65941 Views)

Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by ecowas: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Don't blame the lady because future past I saw a woman kill her husband out of jealousy and goes by the name Maryam Sanda shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.