Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul (694 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / A Lonely Lady's Bad Prayer For Valentine Lovers Tomorrow / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by ottalo1(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2017
Am very sorry to bother you guys, it just that am confused. Am very much inlove with this cele girl, she has been my source of strength and inspiration, we are planning on something strong wedding but the problem here is that she is not willing for us to have the wedding in a Pentecostal church, I make her see reasons for us to do so but she refused. Please guys what should I do am afraid of losing her. I love her so much.
Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by delishpot: 10:37am On May 14, 2017
If she is cele, why do you want her to marry in penticostal church? You have to go marry her from her church, her home and her people. If you worried about marrying her from her church, why marry her at all. Cos after all, it is still cele that is in her.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by talk2alabama: 10:39am On May 14, 2017
Please marry her in her church... Should this even be an issue?,mchew
Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by ottalo1(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2017
Hmm the problem is that my people say they won't follow me to the wedding I grew up in a pastornage
Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by delishpot: 10:44am On May 14, 2017
talk2alabama:
Please marry her in her church... Should this even be an issue?,mchew

He feels a little self entitled. That she should bend his way because he is marrying her. Plus his people prolly look down on her religion hence he doesn't want to bring his people to her type of religious place . If his people don't like her upbringing, why is he then marrying her? He should marry from his father's church.
Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by Smellymouth: 10:45am On May 14, 2017
Hhmmmm
Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by ottalo1(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2017
I even told her after the wedding she can continue with her church.
she even said if I don't want the wedding in her church that we should go for traditional and court marriage
Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by Nobody: 10:49am On May 14, 2017
Religion causing confusion and problems since 1600
Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by Fmartin(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2017
try traditional wedding cheesy
Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by toprealman: 6:32am On May 15, 2017
My guy, she don light your candle somewhere.....na to pray make the candle no burn finish, make e off soonest. I don talk am finish.
#PrayerKey
Re: Please Help A Confused And A Lonely Soul by Nobody: 9:23am On May 15, 2017
If you want to let her continue worship in Cele after the wedding then go and marry her in Cele. You have already relinquished your authority to her

Having beards doesn't make you a man.... leading the family's decisions does.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

12 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / I Need A Girl To Chat And Huk Up With / 18+!!! SEDUCTION [PART 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.