Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

"Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" (1209 Views)

My Departed Girlfriend That Fustrated Me Is Now Reconciling / My Departed Girlfriend Is Back, She Is Killing Me, Please Helf / Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by shinarlaura(f): 11:51am On May 14, 2017
Another mother's day is here.
And i'm trying to make it through,
Because this day reminds me of the things i miss about you.

Every time that I smile,
Every time that I sigh,
I think of your face,
And a tear escapes my eye.

You were my world,
My inspiration and my heart,
But when you left me,
I thought I would fall apart.

You were my best friend,
My one true 'amebo' partner,
Teacher and pain reliever,
And that's not all you were,
You were also my mom.

You're no more but your words have empowered me,
To become the person I am today.

I didn't want to live without you,
I did not want to get married without you,
And now I'll have to birth your grandchildren without you,
In remembrance of you,I'll name my first daughter after you.

I will give anything to have you back,
But I know now that it was meant to be,
For you are still watching from up there,
And I know in all these you're with me.

I'll make you proud mom,
I'll maximise my potential and be all I can be,
You're going to see me and smile,
That's a daughter's vow

I LOVE YOU MUM
( TU me manques maman)

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by RealHaute: 11:58am On May 14, 2017
Awww....Touching. May her soul continue to rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by SmellingAnus(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2017
Nice one by the Op.... For those that still have a loving mother, please show her more love now that she is still alive... God bless the Op...

2 Likes

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by McBrooklyn(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2017
cry
Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Every time that I smile,
Every time that I sigh,
I think of your face,

You were my world,
But when you left me,

You were my best friend,
You were also my mom.

I'll make you proud mom,
That's a daughter's vow

I LOVE YOU MUM
( TU me manques maman)
wow! I'm speechless! This is so beautiful and touching... I'm sure she's happy with a smile on her face where ever she may be now... May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.. I trust you'll make her proud, God is with u. embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by shinarlaura(f): 12:14pm On May 14, 2017
SorftWerk:
wow! I'm speechless! This is so beautiful and touching... I'm sure she's happy with a smile on her face where ever she may be now... May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.. I trust you'll make her proud, God is with u. embarassed

Amen

Thanks so much dear.

1 Like

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by shinarlaura(f): 12:18pm On May 14, 2017
RealHaute:
Awww....Touching. May her soul continue to rest in peace.

Amen

1 Like

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 14, 2017
cry cry cry May she keep resting

2 Likes

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by shinarlaura(f): 10:43pm On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cry cry cry May she keep resting

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 14, 2017
a touching poem.her soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by shinarlaura(f): 10:52pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:
a touching poem.her soul rest in perfect peace

Amen sweetheart

2 Likes

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by Fuckshiit: 8:47pm On May 15, 2017
fûçking touching embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by Cleopatra4(f): 6:17am On May 21, 2017
shinarlaura:

Every time that I smile,
Every time that I sigh,
I think of your face,

You were my world,
But when you left me,

You were my best friend,
You were also my mom.

I'll make you proud mom,
That's a daughter's vow

I LOVE YOU MUM
( TU me manques maman)
Nice one!!! But I am not understanding this Mother's Day again.
Na every month be Mother's Day??
Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by shinarlaura(f): 7:30am On May 21, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Nice one!!! But I am not understanding this Mother's Day again.
Na every month be Mother's Day??

Lol.... thanks
Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by Toks2008(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
shinarlaura:
Another mother's day is here. And i'm trying to make it through, Because this day reminds me of the things i miss about you.
Every time that I smile, Every time that I sigh, I think of your face, And a tear escapes my eye.
You were my world, My inspiration and my heart, But when you left me, I thought I would fall apart.
You were my best friend, My one true 'amebo' partner, Teacher and pain reliever, And that's not all you were, You were also my mom.
You're no more but your words have empowered me, To become the person I am today.
I didn't want to live without you, I did not want to get married without you, And now I'll have to birth your grandchildren without you, In remembrance of you,I'll name my first daughter after you.
I will give anything to have you back, But I know now that it was meant to be, For you are still watching from up there, And I know in all these you're with me.
I'll make you proud mom, I'll maximise my potential and be all I can be, You're going to see me and smile, That's a daughter's vow
I LOVE YOU MUM ( TU me manques maman)
Sorry for that.
Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by shinarlaura(f): 5:51pm On May 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Sorry for that.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by lashorrt(f): 6:11pm On May 27, 2017
There's nothing greater than a mothers love. I'm sorry for your loss, keep healing, your mom is in a better place and everytime you feel sad just remember all the good days you had with her, she's watching over you all the time. Mold yourself in to a great woman that every mother out there would want their child to be.

Xx

1 Like

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by shinarlaura(f): 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
lashorrt:
There's nothing greater than a mothers love. I'm sorry for your loss, keep healing, your mom is in a better place and everytime you feel sad just remember all the good days you had with her, she's watching over you all the time. Mold yourself in to a great woman that every mother out there would want their child to be.

Xx

Thank you so much dear for these words of encouragement. I really do appreciate.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mothers' Day: A Poem To My Departed Mum" by Toks2008(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thanks

You are most welcome

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really Really Angry Right Now? / Men's Hairstyles That Ruled 2017 And Will Rule 2018 / India Sexy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.