Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Already Set Up Betting Shop And Office Space For Sale/sub-let In IBADAN - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Already Set Up Betting Shop And Office Space For Sale/sub-let In IBADAN (622 Views)

Shop And Ship From Amazon And Ebay To Nigeria With Ishop / How To Shop And Sale From Alibaba Express.... / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Already Set Up Betting Shop And Office Space For Sale/sub-let In IBADAN by HAminat(f): 12:01pm On May 14, 2017
An already set Betting and Subscriptions shop with a partitioned office space in an high traffic area for sublet with almost all inventory for sale . It also has an office space inside. Call for inspection. The owner is on the verge of leaving the country. So he needs to sublet the place and sell some of the utilities in there.

Inventory/Utility List:
Office Rent

Four 48" Television sets
New Nexus 1.5HP Air Conditioner
New Nexus Drink Chiller
New Three Seater Luxury Chair
Total Bank Setting Furniture
Office Partition
Three Phased Sliding Door with Glass
Three CPU's
Three Led 28" Monitor
Three 20'' Monitor
Two ORL Ceiling Fan
One ORL Speed fan For office
Four Led Light
Full Electrical Wiring with sockets and extentions, change-over, cables.
DSTV Installation and decoder
Two Dish For Virtual Games
Three Decoders For Virtual Games
Decoder Cables and RYW cables for TV's
Three Thermal Printers
ONE Laptop Computer
OX. Standing Fan
Branding, Banners and Fliers
Office table
Office Chair
Battery Inverter System
Generator
Laserjet Printer.

Contact 08110197961 for inspection.

(1) (Reply)

I Want An Urgent Loan For Maruwa / My Friend Need A Help. / How Is Life After MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.