Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

No Dark-skinned Black Allowed! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Dark-skinned Black Allowed! (1901 Views)

Only Range-Rover Allowed In This Kenyan Wedding (photos) / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland / 'Dark-skinned Or Black Male' In Connection With Boston Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: No Dark-skinned Black Allowed! by debosky(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2010
9jaganja:

Oluchi, name another, and another plus another.

Alek http://www.blackhandside.net/112308_1750_FashionsNew2.jpg, there are many others.

Where in my post did I blame white folks? You are just trying to sound intelligent which obviously you ain't. Where in my post did I blame Caucasians? Be intelligent not play to be.

Who are you blaming? Come out and make it plain, or are the people in charge of the media monkeys and not WHITE human beings? You blame the media, which is ostensibly owned and controlled by white people for the most part. Do the math.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The First Black Paliamentarian In Poland / Bill Gates Fires Trump,insists Black People Should Be First To Get COVID Vaccine / Debunked: Israel's PM And Others Posted AI Generated Picture Of "Burned Babies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.