Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! (4917 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 6:03pm On May 14, 2017
My husband in nonchallant,cnt defend my honour,dnt show he loves me,does not care about my feelings,he doesn't take me out,he geoes out n come late,we hardly communicate,we dnt go to church together,even in bed he doesn't care if am satisfied whenever hes ok he's out...he puts his own family first b4 me...
. I am tired u know,this is not what I want of my life...av always dreamt as a little girl to be married to d bone of my bone,my Better half,my best friend...i cnt see any of these in d man I love...when it comes
to his money he doesn't tell me anytin....
. I really don't want to bring up my ex cause heaven knows how hard am forcing d memories to go away but each minuite in dis marriage reminds me of what I left,my ex literaly worshiped me like a goddess,I was d centre of his world,he pictured his future arund me..he prays for me..hes very loving n romantic n Godly..arhhhh in tears I write this...i dnt know why I did dis to myself..
oh God forgive me,sometimes I think its because of the way I left him,it hurts him deep down his soul..i think its d consequences I am facing,he is d kind of guy u find once in a life time..
pls advise me on what to do
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Dotwillis1(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2017
Don't start regretting now, you learnt your lesson. Forget about your ex you are married already. Its born to happen.

Did your husband attitude changed recently? Or has he been always like that? Maybe there is something you did wrong that make him put up such act. I will advise you call him to sit and ask questions from him, ask why he treats you as such, pour out your mind to him the way you poured it here, and listen to what he has to say.

You can also see your pastor for counsel

....and then i hope you are financially dependent? undecided
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 14, 2017
almighty will take control
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by shortgun(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2017
Divorce ur husband and marry ur ex simple.

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 14, 2017
Incomplete story, why did you leave your ex ?

Your moniker also speaks volumes. You are obviously fake with a fake story.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by nelson16(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
I sense choice motivated by wealth. Anyway, where the tree falls, there it shall lie! You are in it already, prayerfully make the best of it!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by shortgun(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
cruchenuti:
Incomplete story, why did you leave your ex ?

Your moniker also speaks volumes. You are obviously fake with a fake story.
Don't mind her, some members just create threads to keep us busy.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by mysticwarrior(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2017
call your husband and talk things over with him in a very polite and understandable terms that he would understand, I believe he was not like that before you agreed to marry him. secondly, erase you ex from your memory and stop comparing him with your husband, you belong to your husband and not your ex, after all your ex was still alive when you chose to marry your husband. Fix things with your husband, and try to do those things that he normally likes, appear hot and sexy before him, and keep reminding him of how you love him more when he was being romantic, coax him and initiate romantic seductions, and I hope these will work, wish you the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by chriskosherbal(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2017
We all have made mistakes in life that we regret ( if you think you made a mistake by leaving your ex), but that does not mean we will not move on in life.. is really a pity that your husband is treating you this way, but my question is, was he all loving when both of you were dating, when did he start behaving like this and for how long has he been acting this way, because from my little knowledge in life every reaction has a cause....

Well let's leave that, my advice, if you think or still feels karma is playing on you with respect to what you did to your ex...then please find a way to get to him or call him and ask for his sincere forgiveness, if truly he loves you as you claim back then, then he is going to forgive you (it may take some time though), let him know you are truly sorry for everything and also ask God for forgiveness too.

As for you husband, this is the time you have to put him in prayers, I mean more intense prayers..there is nothing God cannot do..and also the time for you to be more subjective and show him more love irrespective of prevailing circumstances...(The bible says a wise woman buildeth her home...........), you can't afford a broken marriage now, as it is now, it may lead to depression.

Build that marriage that you have ever desired, anything is possible, if only you believe and stop telling all your friends about the happenings in your marriage..just tell them all is well..

God will settle your marriage and you will smile again. wink

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by peacettw: 6:04am On May 15, 2017
I am guessing from your story that your marriage is quite young hence the need for attention from your hubby. I bet you that if there were kids, you wouldn't notice half of what you just complained about.

Do you work? Perhaps it's high time you shifted from making your husband the source of your happiness because that might not work out well in the long run. First, find happiness and peace within you and forget about your ex. life with your ex had you stayed might not be as rosy as your imagination is letting you think. best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Acidosis(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2017
Relax, that your so called ex is not perfect. Actually, nobody is.

That he worshipped you while you guys were together doesn't mean he'd forever. Be careful not to ruin things further by consistently thinking about your ex.

Now to the issue, I think you've placed yourself too high. Perhaps, your ex spoilt you into believing that a woman must be worshipped. Of course, men worship anything that will give them an immediate satisfaction. You will be making a terrible mistake by assuming your ex would have done better. Boyfriend and girlfriend approaches do not keep marriages.

What have you done to address the challenge at hand? Your husband cannot do it all. His sex style cannot be the same with your ex.

You may have dated a jobless ex; that's an edge to spend more time on romance, movies and s.ex.

I'm not concluding that your ex was/is jobless, but hey, what attracted you to your husband? Finance? his Job? Of course, it will come with a cost (stress, less time, etc). So continue to think about how you can address the situation.

I won't be surprised to hear that your romantic ex lived under his parents roof albeit displaying those titanic gestures.

Marriage is a different game sis!

Everything you've complained about can be resolved, but not until you stop crying over a failed relationship with an ex whose interest then might just be se.x.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by madone: 1:15pm On May 15, 2017
Leave ur ex out of it .make ur marriage work, if have made ur chiice to goo for the man u re married to now so stay with him .i believe ur marriage is young .things will get better. The only way holy ghost fire will roast you is if u carry ur wahala to ur ex. Then the kind if holy ghost fire that ll burn u eh angels have been loading it with fire wood for thousands of years

1 Like

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by tuscani: 2:30pm On May 15, 2017
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 2:46pm On May 15, 2017
madone:
Leave ur ex out of it .make ur marriage work, if have made ur chiice to goo for the man u re married to now so stay with him .i believe ur marriage is young .things will get better. The only way holy ghost fire will roast you is if u carry ur wahala to ur ex. Then the kind if holy ghost fire that ll burn u eh angels have been loading it with fire wood for thousands of years
stupidity sighted
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 2:47pm On May 15, 2017
tuscani:
Olosho
agboro grin
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 2:48pm On May 15, 2017
tuscani:
Olosho
agboro
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 2:49pm On May 15, 2017
Acidosis:

That he worshipped you while you guys were together doesn't mean he'd forever. Be careful not to ruin things further by consistently thinking about your ex.

Now to the issue, I think you've placed yourself too high. Perhaps, your ex spoilt you. into believing that a woman must be worshipped. Of course, men worship anything that will give them an immediate satisfaction. You will be making a terrible mistake by assuming your ex would have done better. Boyfriend and girlfriend approaches do not keep marriages.

What have you done to address the challenge at hand? Your husband cannot do it all. His sex style cannot be the same with your ex.

You may have dated a jobless ex; that's an edge to spend more time on romance, movies and s.ex.

I'm not concluding that your ex was/is jobless, but hey, what attracted you to your husband? Finance? his Job? Of course, it will come with a cost (stress, less time, etc). So continue to think about how you can address the situation.

I won't be surprised to hear that your romantic ex lived under his parents roof albeit displaying those titanic gestures.

Everything you've complained about can be resolved, but not until you stop crying over a failed relationship with an ex whose interest then might just be se.x.
tnx dear God bless
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 2:50pm On May 15, 2017
Acidosis:

Now to the issue, I think you've placed yourself too high. Perhaps, your ex spoilt you. into believing that a woman must be worshipped. Of course, men worship anything that will give them an immediate satisfaction. You will be making a terrible mistake by assuming your ex would have done better. Boyfriend and girlfriend approaches do not keep marriages.

tnx dear God bless
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 2:52pm On May 15, 2017
peacettw:
I am guessing from your story that your marriage is quite young hence the need for attention from your hubby. I bet you that if there were kids, you wouldn't notice half of what you just complained about.

Do you work? Perhaps it's high time you shifted from making your husband the source of your happiness because that might not work out well in the long run. First, find happiness and peace within you and forget about your ex. life with your ex had you stayed might not be as rosy as your imagination is letting you think. best of luck
no Av been married for 6 yrs tnx for d advise
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by madone: 4:01pm On May 15, 2017
Fakemumu:
stupidity sighted
lol see this fool living a fake mumu live. U rr looking for pity party club. Eeediot ,if karma is hunting ur silly fakemind then u deserve it. Go ahead go back to ur ex go and break his heart again or spoil the relationship of the poor girl that he is married to or dating cos u have aleady been a spoiler. Animal without conscience, no wonder ur husband does not value ur company anymore cos u dont have a life u re fake . God knows he has found am,original woman outside who gives him what he deserves. You re just a miserable cheat, gold digger and a lier.face ur fake mumu life becos that is deserve. Karma ko lawma ni. Dont go and face ur marriage and see how u ll fix it,keep planning how u want to become a hoe in another man's hand stupid girl. Wait ur pix will soon appear on the internet Becos ur ex new woman will soon call u out as a witch cos that is what u are and i ll be among those sending raw holy ghost fire to roast u to ashes

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by maestrojohn(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2017
L
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by thorpido(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2017
Fake thread.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by baby124: 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
You be real fakemumu. Last time you were a man whose wife almost made him commit suicide because he's jobless. Today, you are a woman. You better go and find a job and stop making a fool of yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by WhiteSoup: 8:56pm On May 15, 2017
madone:
lol see this fool living a fake mumu live. U rr looking for pity party club. Eeediot ,if karma is hunting ur silly fakemind then u deserve it. Go ahead go back to ur ex go and break his heart again or spoil the relationship of the poor girl that he is married to or dating cos u have aleady been a spoiler. Animal without conscience, no wonder ur husband does not value ur company anymore cos u dont have a life u re fake . God knows he has found am,original woman outside who gives him what he deserves. You re just a miserable cheat, gold digger and a lier.face ur fake mumu life becos that is deserve. Karma ko lawma ni. Dont go and face ur marriage and see how u ll fix it,keep planning how u want to become a hoe in another man's hand stupid girl. Wait ur pix will soon appear on the internet Becos ur ex new woman will soon call u out as a witch cos that is what u are and i ll be among those sending raw holy ghost fire to roast u to ashes
hahaha e pain am na mugu u be
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by WhiteSoup: 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
baby124:
You be real fakemumu. Last time you were a man whose wife almost made him commit suicide because he's jobless. Today, you are a woman. You better go and find a job and stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On May 15, 2017
*sighs*

. . . . Looking out the window.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by baby124: 9:16pm On May 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
shut up ur mouth na me go give u work mugu
Oops. So this is your real name? You are so dumb. You need injection in your brain. Hahahahaha. You get work? You that has time to be fabricating fake tales. slowpoke.
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 10:10pm On May 15, 2017
baby124:

Oops. So this is your real name? You are so dumb. You need injection in your brain. Hahahahaha. You get work? You that has time to be fabricating fake tales. slowpoke.
but u enjoyed d story while it lasted smeegle(lord of d ring movie,if ur dumb brain can even recall smh) dats wat u are
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 10:13pm On May 15, 2017
baby124:

indeed u are a bastard=8pt][/size]
[size=8pt][/size] undecided
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by Fakemumu: 10:17pm On May 15, 2017
baby124:
stupidity runs in ur gene and loosing is ur lime light grin
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by tuscani: 10:20pm On May 15, 2017
Fakemumu:
My husband in nonchallant,cnt defend my honour,dnt show he loves me,does not care about my feelings,he doesn't take me out,he geoes out n come late,we hardly communicate,we dnt go to church together,even in bed he doesn't care if am satisfied whenever hes ok he's out...he puts his own family first b4 me...
. I am tired u know,this is not what I want of my life...av always dreamt as a little girl to be married to d bone of my bone,my Better half,my best friend...i cnt see any of these in d man I love...when it comes
to his money he doesn't tell me anytin....
. I really don't want to bring up my ex cause heaven knows how hard am forcing d memories to go away but each minuite in dis marriage reminds me of what I left,my ex literaly worshiped me like a goddess,I was d centre of his world,he pictured his future arund me..he prays for me..hes very loving n romantic n Godly..arhhhh in tears I write this...i dnt know why I did dis to myself..
oh God forgive me,sometimes I think its because of the way I left him,it hurts him deep down his soul..i think its d consequences I am facing,he is d kind of guy u find once in a life time..
pls advise me on what to do
hmmmn, before I can give you the solution, tell me, why did you leave your ex
Re: Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! by baby124: 10:20pm On May 15, 2017
Fakemumu:
indeed u are a bastard=8pt][/size]
[size=8pt][/size] undecided
You are most definitely suffering from psychosis. Your obvious display of multiple personalities here is enough proof. You are completely mad. Help yourself. Bastard? Do you know your father? That will be a surprise to me because only a mad man who impregnated a mad woman can bear such a mad fruit like you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It / I Haven't Been Paid For 8 Months Now. Please Help My Family. / If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.