Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? (1567 Views)

Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. / AFCON: Nigeria Vs. Mali -- Your Predictions / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:14am On Jan 12, 2010
I'm predicting the cowboys would win the NFC and the colts the AFC.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Spader9(m): 5:02am On Jan 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I'm predicting the cowboys would win the NFC and the colts the AFC.

Chargers-AFC Champs

Saints-NFC Champs
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:15am On Jan 12, 2010
Spader9:

Chargers-AFC Champs

Saints-NFC Champs

Wrong!!! cowboys already beat the saints this year, and there is no way in hell the chargers will beat the colts, unless Peyton Manning is not playing.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Spader9(m): 5:18am On Jan 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Wrong!!! cowboys already beat the saints this year, and there is no way in hell the chargers will beat the colts, unless Peyton Manning is not playing.

Cowboys are an on and off team. I have them beating the Vikings but NFC Championship game will psychologically overwhelm them.

Chargers? They are that good!
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:24am On Jan 12, 2010
Spader9:

Cowboys are an on and off team. I have them beating the Vikings but NFC Championship game will psychologically overwhelm them.

Chargers? They are that good!

If the cowboys keep playing the way they've played the last three games then yes the can win it all, but you right you can never put our money on the cowboys.

Chargers are good yes, but the colts are better. It's going to be fun watching the playoffs this year.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 12, 2010
What is the play offs?

Basketball? undecided
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Spader9(m): 5:31am On Jan 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

If the cowboys keep playing the way they've played the last three games then yes the can win it all, but you right you can never put our money on the cowboys.

Chargers are good yes, but the colts are better. It's going to be fun watching the playoffs this year.

I honestly thought Phily would beat them.

Barring a second round loss; Chargers vs. Colts.

That I'd like to see.

Seems a tad bit more entertaining with the boys in it.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:32am On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

What is the play offs?

Basketball? undecided

NFL playoffs dear, Your team the dolphins didn't even make it to the playoffs grin grin tongue
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Spader9(m): 5:33am On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

What is the play offs?

Basketball? undecided

The National Football League

NFL.com, Check it out.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

NFL playoffs dear, Your team the dolphins didn't even make it to the playoffs grin grin tongue
Who are the Dolphins?!!

Tell me when the game is on and what channel. . . .  wanna make another bet?
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 12, 2010
Spader9:

The National Football League

NFL.com, Check it out.
Okiez, thanks, will do so

Football? I [i]am [/i]so game!
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2010
Spader9:

I honestly thought Phily would beat them.

Barring a second round loss; Chargers vs. Colts.

That I'd like to see.

Seems a tad bit more entertaining with the boys in it.

I thought the same too, before the playoffs phily was like the hottest team in the NFC,  they were crushing ppl left and right I wonder what happened.

I want to see Sanchez JET vs. colts
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Spader9(m): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Okiez, thanks, will do so

Football? I [i]am [/i]so game!

Game on I guess.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:39am On Jan 12, 2010
The dolphins didn't even make it to wild cards. Ohh the dolphin is your FL team.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Spader9(m): 5:41am On Jan 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I thought the same too, before the playoffs phily was like the hottest team in the NFC,  they were crushing ppl left and right I wonder what happened.

I want to see Sanchez JET vs. colts

Jason Garrett outsmarting Jim Johnson.

Manning against Sanchez? Rookie vs Vet. It's a good story.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

The dolphins didn't even make it to wild cards. Ohh the dolphin is your FL team.

LOL The dolphin stadium is right close to  my house too. . . . never been to any of their games. undecided

Team sucks balls. . . . Any other FL Team make it?
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:48am On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL The dolphin stadium is right close to my house too. . . . never been to any of their games. undecided

Team sucks balls. . . . Any other FL Team make it?

Tampa-bay and Jacksonville jaguars sucked this year grin

Spader9:

Jason Garrett outsmarting Jim Johnson.

Manning against Sanchez? Rookie vs Vet. It's a good story.

How about them cowboys!!! grin
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by chiogo(f): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2010
Boooooooo

Def. can't wait for the NBA play-offs.

As for NFL, my Patriots didn't make it so whatever.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2010
chiogo:

Boooooooo

Def. can't wait for the NBA play-offs.

As for NFL, my Patriots didn't make it so whatever.

Hold up missy!!! was you Boooooo the cowboys. shocked shocked shocked You shouldn't even talk, did you watch the patriots game yesterday. It was embarrassing to say the least tongue tongue

It must be really sad for all you Yankees up north tongue tongue tongue The Celtics ain't doing go anymore and the Patriots are not in the playoffs grin
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by chiogo(f): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2010
^ I didn't watch it oo. You think I care about that sport? I know they lost sha  cry

Don't worry my Celtics shall bounce back come play-offs.  smiley
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2010
Celtics lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

chiogo:

^ I didn't watch it oo. You think I care about that sport? I know they lost sha cry

Don't worry my Celtics shall bounce back come play-offs. smiley

It wasn't a lost my dear, it was a TX style a.s.s whooping grin grin

[size=25pt]L.M. A O. tongue[/size]
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by chiogo(f): 7:40am On Jan 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Celtics lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And you'll be dumbfounded just like that when we win that championship. grin

Abeg it's the ring that matters, let's see how far y'all will get. wink
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2010
chiogo:

And you'll be dumbfounded just like that when we win that championship. grin

Abeg it's the ring that matters, let's see how far y'all will get. wink

It's ok to dream my sister. The Lakers, Mavericks or the Cavs are not even talking, it's little-O Celtics that is on a losing strict  talking of championship.

Chiogo keep giving me stuff to laugh about tonight dear I need it. tongue tongue
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by chiogo(f): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2010
^ LOL I refuse to entertain you!! angry And it's "losing streak" not "losing strict".

Let's wait and see jare. Cavaliers?? grin grin Are you sure you watch the NBA at all? lololol
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2010
Cavaliers are 29 and 10 and your Celtics are 26 and 9. Who has the better record. grin

Keep entertaining me grin grin

LMAO!!!! grin grin
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by chiogo(f): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2010
^ And how many championships have they won? Remember last yr? wink

Ogidiboy, I'm happy to be able to entertain you though.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2010
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by chiogo(f): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2010
I don't get tongue watch this

[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmKcKRYhuk&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2010
I didn't see that game, but that was pretty good wow!!! anyways you and I know that the championship is coming back to the western conference this year. tongue
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by chiogo(f): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I didn't see that game, but that was pretty good wow!!! [s]anyways you and I know that the championship is coming back to the western conference this year.[/s] tongue
I know, I love my Rondo too. grin
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2010
I have a feeling Boston is going to win the Eastern conference this year and the Lakers will win the West. That would be a match up to watch. Can't wait for NBA playoffs.
Re: It's The Playoffs Are You Ready To Make Your Predictions ? by chiogo(f): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2010
Mhmm now we're talking.

lol but I've derailed your thread enough. You can continue with your NFL now tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAF Champions League: Sunshine Stars Vs Esperance / ENYEAMA Did Not CATCH The Ball(picture) / real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.