Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) (5179 Views)

Mercy Johnson Okojie,others Breaks, Fall Off Chair On Movie Set During Selfie / Nigeria Police Celebrates Korede Bello With Honorary Superintendent Of Police / Maheeda Shares Toilet Selfie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by hapsyno: 7:41pm On May 14, 2017

Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by Ndukings92(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2017
small boy with big God

Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 14, 2017
Baby mama loading...

Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by mazimee(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
Baby mama loading...

This one is not towing that lane , he too calm and cool headed for that.

Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by Theyveedo(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2017
Foreign
Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 14, 2017
mazimee:

sit down there

Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by femolacqua(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2017
Bellover's on the increase.
Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by mexxmoney: 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
Why u gon do like that?
Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by smardray(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2017
Ok...
Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by jieta: 9:52pm On May 14, 2017
mazimee:

ha, those things below are not cool headed, there are illiterate and can attack at will.

Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by CaptainGOOD: 12:50am On May 15, 2017
mazimee:

U didnt tell us u are koredes side kick
Abeg how many times does he poo a day?
Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by crazyABO(m): 3:04am On May 15, 2017
Can someone gimme just one good reason why dey prefer dating foreigners to our Naija chicks? angry
Re: Korede Bello With His Australian Girlfriend's Excited During Selfie(photo,video) by ThatCEO: 4:52am On May 15, 2017
Given the option of choice, no right thinking Nigerian nigga will date a fellow Nigerian girl over a foreign one. There are exceptions though.

If you know say your girl na #teamforeign like my own, or you like #teamforeign, oya hit like.

All my life, I have always believed that the temperature of d puksy is warm but the day I tried a foreign puksi, na so the cool like AC. grin grin na so fear first catch me, I quickly take a pit-stop. Na so I on light, the babe say why you on light? I tell am say you cannot understand. Na so I check the place whether the girl connect fan for there but nothing oo.

Omo na that day I know the difference between moi moi and olele. cheesy cheesy if you have a brother that is battling with quick ejaculation, stop giving him drugs, just find him one #teamforeign and watch him perform like Anthony Joshua.

"I Don Resemble Man Finally" Nkechi Blessin Changes Hairstyle, Share Cute Photos / Abomination – Don Jazzy Reacts As DJ Cuppy Throws Her Jollof Away After Manchest / Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin