Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct (1808 Views)

A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding / She Called Me "Fvck Boy" And I Did This 2 Her / I Caught This 2 Of My Neighbors In Bathroom And Immediately Took Their Pic (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by BenKassy(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2017
Jtmanager:

eayah
after that rude comment (no be say na the guy get nl sef)
ure still calm and polite

yea truly there's hope in the future Nigerians (me incl)

Thank God for her because if na me dat ode blast like that, him whole generation for don don dey collect curse now.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by Raydans: 9:47pm On May 14, 2017
gretblue:

Do you still need a soothsayer? Any verb after *Did* goes with present tense.

What about having the question in a different form like this

1.) You stand up from where

2.) You stood up from where

Which one is correct ?
Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2017
Afamed:
Any verb that comes after *did* usually in its present tense.

Correct.
Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2017
Where did you stand up from. That's correct.
Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by gretblue: 10:09pm On May 14, 2017
Raydans:

What about having the question in a different form like this

1.) You stand up from where

2.) You stood up from where

Which one is correct ?
Since the action has already taken place, then
option b comes right.
Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by Raydans: 10:13pm On May 14, 2017
gretblue:

Since the action has already taken place, then
option b comes right.
The action already took place in the first format
Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

its a she and she"s new here.dats why she acted like dat cheesy

lol

oh i see

its cool anyways

but ermmm how come u're so sure op is a she

u know one cant trust these female monikers anymore

care to tell me how u know cos i'd also like to know how to tell the real females from the men-trolls grin
Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by gretblue: 10:23pm On May 14, 2017
Raydans:

The action already took place in the first format
Hence, the reason option b becomes perfect
Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 14, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol

oh i see

its cool anyways

but ermmm how come u're so sure op is a she

u know one cant trust these female monikers anymore

care to tell me how u know cos i'd also like to know how to tell the real females from the men-trolls grin
if the female moniker has a sexually suggestive pix of a lady on her dp and makes a lot of sexually suggestive threads then know for sure its a dude using a female moniker grin.
Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

if the female moniker has a sexually suggestive pix of a lady on her dp and makes a lot of sexually suggestive threads then know for sure its a dude using a female moniker grin.

wow

met one 3 days ago in da literature section (she had a sexually suggestive dp and most of her posts on the romance section are same too.....) and almost fell for her scam

used to wonder if she was a male behind a female moniker but now am certain she abi he is

thanks dude

Re: Please Help Us Choose Between This 2 Sentences Which One Is Correct by Nobody: 12:13am On May 15, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

wow

met one 3 days ago in da literature section (she had a sexually suggestive dp and most of her posts on the romance section are same too.....) and almost fell for her scam

used to wonder if she was a male behind a female moniker but now am certain she abi he is

thanks dude
yw cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Sex Location!!! / Slaymama Using Wine To Wash Her Hand (pic) / Amazing Facts About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.