Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? (21929 Views)

Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House / Cockroaches Eat Glue On Envelopes. / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by faving(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2010
the best remedy for roaches is piff puff it works like magic
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by LizzyOhaka(f): 8:14pm On May 29, 2010
There are many ways to get rid of cockroaches but you must consider your health and the environment and a long term solution.
Visit the link below to discover a roach killer bait that permanently rids your home and workplace of cockroaches.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by ignis: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2011
Snipper works
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by OmoAlata(f): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2013
Snipper is now called Viper.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Preciouschild48: 2:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Pls where can i get it
agathamari:
boric acid
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by semochendo1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Liss:

Who helped you fumigate your house? Did you call a fumigating company or something~? I doubt you are in Nigeria o as I hardly hear of credible people fumigating people's houses. Kindly share who fumigated your house.

we are credible pest control and Cleaning company. call or WhatsApp us on 07065308183 and all pests disturbing you shall become history!
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by somtookeke(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Dentures / Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks / Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.