Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) (56810 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by smartty68(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

It's not xenophobic, it's drug related..

APCmyheart:

NO it's because you go and sell drugs to their children..
Are you aware that, South Africans can go as far as making up fabricated lies just because of the hate they have for Nigerians

I'm not in support of crimes - I hate crimes

Stop generalizing dude!
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by futurewise11(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2017
They deserve what they got....infact they should beat them more.

Drugs destroy peoples life.....south africa should implement death sentence into there judicial frame work expecially on drugs and internet fraud.

Must we pamper illegality? These are the people that will make hardworking Nigerians feel lazy with there ill gotten wealth.

South africans please continue to get rid of drug barons in your country since the police has been compromise.

They are everywhere, even in Germany, they will go to jail and still come back to.sell drugs to.little high school kids.

I dont pity killers.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by futurewise11(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2017
smartty68:

Are you aware that, South Africans can go as far as making up fabricated lies just because of the hate they have for Nigerians

Stop generalizing dude!

You are tactically supporting a very bad thing.

Please are you saying even in Thailand, Germany, Switzerland they are fabricating the story?

Go to Torino in italy, Berlin in Germany and see what people are doing in the name of drug business.

They deserve more beating.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by enomakos(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

I have lots of friends there doing legal jobs and have not been attack..
trust me they will be attacked soon
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2017
smartty68:

Stop generalizing dude!

I have lots of friends in SA and no one have ever being attack before, They do their normal legal job and everything is cool..

Why is it that 90% of those being attacked are IGBOS?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:49am On May 15, 2017
9jakool:

Take note of the bolded. If only you can use this exact logic to judge Nigerians. Not all Nigerians are bad people. If there are suspected drug traffickers, you can report them to the authorities, you don't have to take matters to your own hands and use violence against them or loot their businesses in the name of "justice." Mob justice is never the solution. I preach the message of peace everywhere! smiley

Where did I say all Nigerians are bad people?. I was just correcting the guy who thought something done by one man is done by many, showing him that we could also say the same about you. Many are arrested but some meet the angry part of our society and get what these got lol. I'm glad you are preaching peace everywhere hope you are doing it more in Nigeria since jungle justice seems to be popular amongst your own .

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by smith666999(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2017
wow, not Good at all... but will that eye ever open again?
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2017
enomakos:
trust me they will be attacked soon

LOL i have friend that have been in SA for over 6yrs and has never complain even for once..

I always ask him if he is not scare and he said why will he be scare when he is not into drugs or illegal deal..

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by BilyaminA(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2017
mtswwww is it by force to live your life in south Africa? hence xenophibia atack still going on and Nigerian government are not ready to do somefin different why cant you come back home,or does south African turn to heaven that you most to live their?mtswww stay until when your life will go in vein.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 8:00am On May 15, 2017
You have surely edited what you previously wrote, how did you do it?
Teach me abeg so I will know how to also say multiple things within a comment at a different time because what I Saw when I quoted you is way different from what you have there now.
GeneralOjukwu:

Always read carefully before rushing to reply.

1st part of my comment indirectly condemned the Nigerians because deep down, we all know most of them there are into crime. Google is your friend.

2nd part also condemned South Africa because we have read many articles where the police fold their hands while the locals attack legitimate businesses. Didn't you hear when a minister said publicly that " Nigerians too should not be committing crime "? Even if that's the stereotype, a public official doesn't generalize like that. Isnt that tacit support for the violence?I repeat Google is your friend.....

Finally, where were you when the South African government was making silly demands before Nigerians could visit and deporting people before ASHIRU Gbenga, the then foreign minister retaliated?

Learn to read, THINK before commenting. When you have nothing reasonable to say, just keep quiet. It's very important. THANKS

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by 9jakool: 8:01am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Where did I say all Nigerians are bad people?. I was just correcting the guy who thought something done by one man is done by many, showing him that we could also say the same about you. Many are arrested but some meet the angry part of our society and get what these got lol. I'm glad you are preaching peace everywhere hope you are doing it more in Nigeria since jungle justice seems to be popular amongst your own .
Of course.
I despise jungle justice greatly wherever it is. That of Nigeria is due to poverty and lack of education which correlates to that of SA. I just hate the xenophobia attached to it. One South African was boasting about how they deserve it. That rubs me the wrong way for a number of reasons. Anyways, I don't care wherever violence is, it's never the solution in any instances.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:03am On May 15, 2017
somehow:
You have surely edited what you previously wrote, how did you do it?
Teach me abeg so I will know how to also say multiple things within a comment at a different time because what I Saw when I quoted you is way different from what you have there now.

I can edit MY comment ...but I can't edit when you quoted my comment.

What you did was not taking a split second to think before writing the trash in your initial response.

Just admit it and move on. Just read and think next time.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 8:06am On May 15, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
South Africans and their barbaric lifestyle, always looking for small opportunity to kill foreigners.

They should beat up their locals too that buys the drugs or where the nigerians selling to the spirits

There is a difference between using(buying) and being the one selling drugs to users. The seller should be removed and cleaned off the land. Then the users rehabilitated and the community make sure no more drug peddler nears their area again.
They should have handed them over to the police and locked them up for life. That is the fate I want to befall all drug pushers.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 8:11am On May 15, 2017
Pure lies oga. You had the word "retaliate" "our government does nothing", "SA police doing nothing" in your original post. Just freaking teach me how you did it. Did you change it prior to while I was quoting you or how? Remember liars are going down to hell fire Bible style.
GeneralOjukwu:

I can edit MY comment ...but I can't edit when you quoted my comment.

What you did was not taking a split second to think before writing the trash in your initial response.

Just admit it and move on. Just read and think next time.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 8:11am On May 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

Na lie you dey lie.

Slept in that same protea and the people were quite professional.

Probably u ain't good looking enough to them
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by enomakos(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=APCmyheart post=56531644]

LOL i have friend that have been in SA for over 6yrs and has never complain even for once..

I always ask him if hee,

when these south Africa are high they attacked both innocent Nigerians and other Africans
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by MPSA(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2017
9jakool:

Pathetic!

-Refused to counter my claim about the HIV rampart in thy country, but diverted to toilet claims

-As a matter of fact you are dreadfully Wrong. That title goes to India at 638 million people.

-Homeboy try again, and this time come back with more artillery. I'm ready. cool

grin grin That ''Poo'' Title is yours Man, No one can take away that title from you, even india can't take away that Poo title from you grin That 'POO' title is 100% yours grin

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:17am On May 15, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Probably u ain't good looking enough to them

Don't need to display my pictures as I'm not vain like that.

However, I can tell you I get more than enough attention everywhere I go in the world.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:23am On May 15, 2017
9jakool:

Of course.
I despise jungle justice greatly wherever it is. That of Nigeria is due to poverty and lack of education which correlates to that of SA. I just hate the xenophobia attached to it. One South African was boasting about how they deserve it. That rubs me the wrong way for a number of reasons. Anyways, I don't care wherever violence is, it's never the solution in any instances.

Yeah it's bad not matter what's behind it. Well I guess we all have people that can rub us the wrong way everywhere same as the Nigerians who are quick to comment and attack a country of 55 million whenever a Nigerian dies here even if he is killed by a fellow Nigerian or another foreigner. Yes you are right about that .

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2017
Funlord2:

What did they do? This article seems too vague!

Xenophobia is xenophobia. I am 99% sure it's not what they did but who they are. Black South Africans are fed up of other Africans and want them out.

The real problem is the excessively high unemployment rate in South Africa and the Blacks blame Africans for it. Just like we did the Ghanaians

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by 9jakool: 8:26am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah it's bad not matter what's behind it. Well I guess we all have people that can rub us the wrong way everywhere same as the Nigerians who are quick to comment and attack a country of 55 million whenever a Nigerian dies here even if he is killed by a fellow Nigerian or another foreigner. Yes you are right about that .
Couldn't said it better. Peace to you sister
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Bobby808: 8:26am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:
I wonder why they treat us like shit

From this question, it seems you are of a lower age. There is no way any normal individivual will be happy over how things are in this country. Am not talking of politics alone. The ways we Nigerians live. For example, there no genuine thing in this country any more. Are you talking of wines, creams, pomade, spare parts, cloths. Serving oils? Every thing you can talk of in this country are fake. That is just one side. Now tell me if these rubbish are carried to other well structured societies, the citizens of those countries will be unhappy. You can trust Nigerians, they are even ready to work for a very low salaries. These are just few points of why Nigerians in other countries are not welcomed.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=enomakos post=56532164][/quote]

And how did they get high? on same drugs sell to them by the IGBOS?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2017
MPSA:
This is sad, but most nigerians on this forum don't respect black south africans, That is why south africans kick their a$$ time and again, You can't travel miles miles to south africa for crime,DISRESPECTING SOUTH AFRICANS IS ALSO A CRIME grin many nigerians disrespect south africans on this forum, I don't know how to kick the a$$, but I can kick many a$$es from this forum, NO RESPECT AT ALL, Community justice always happens to criminals, South africa isn't nigeria, if you feel south african isn't good for you, stay in your country, we don't need more problem in SA grin We need peace grin, community justice is wrong but is part of south africans, they are very lucky to be alive, GIRLS AND DRUGS IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM.
those are my words!
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:35am On May 15, 2017
9jakool:

Couldn't said it better. Peace to you sister

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Bobby808: 8:40am On May 15, 2017
Punctual:
Is this xenophobic attack still ON?

Why will people be as brutal as this? Cus i wonder what this people are grinning from this stupid act (i sense war)
Are you saying Nigerians are stupid or south african? Those people are well organised and you just jump there and carry out all sorth of rubbish things there. How many of our senators, government etc. have we beaten? These people are turning our society up donw thus making us to run to other countries. And truat Nigerians, they are not just going there to do normal business. I beg. Leave matters. We are troubles. Back home here nothing, it is just total hoplessness. Outside, no way.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

South african corrupt officials and citizens alike get the same treatment if caught by angry mob but they don't have the luxury to bitc* about xenophobia like Nigerians. A disgrace to black race ? grin grin you mean worse than a country that ignores it's citizens basic needs? Kaduna killings ? Why are black herds men in heavenly Nigeria butchering black citizens? Why are different tribes butchering each other weekly in a proudly black country ? Why are citizens of the black heaven dying in the Mediterranean Sea weekly? Black boko haram members killing black innocent citizens? . Are you Bleep*n kidding me ? DISGRACE TO THE BLACK RACE ? Don't you dare !

South Africans are setting a very bad precedence for a continent that has a long history of warmth and friendly culture of welcoming strangers.

Foreigners have been stealing from Nigerians. Have you ever heard of Nigerians lynching or looting properties that belong to foreigners before. It is very un-nigerian.

We as a country have our shortcomings, but to descend so low to attacking and lynching foreigners is the height of societal intolerance.

If every African decides to follow suit and attack foreigners like they do in SA, I can imagine you would applaud this?
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2017
9jakool:

That still counts as a crime as part of Nigerian law. The perpetrators were taken to custody immediately after the incidence. End of story.

As for SA, you are now stooping so low now. I guess SA isn't as great as it is if you had to use Nigeria to justify your violence. No wonder why many tourists try to avoid Joburg and Pretoria as much as possible. Many tourists prefer to stay in Capetown as it is often referred to as the last place of hope in SA.
another lie.

Johannesburg Remains Africa’s Most Visited City in 2016 Mastercard Global Destinations Cities Index
Johannesburg is set to be the most popular destination city in Africa for the fourth year, according to the 2016
Mastercard Global Destinations Cities Index .
The city is expected to welcome 3.6 million international overnight visitors in 2016, a 6.2 percent increase on last year’s 3.39 million visitors. Cairo in Egypt is the second most visited African city with 1.5 million international overnight visitors followed by Cape Town (1.4 million visitors), Casablanca in Morocco (1 million visitors), and Durban (831,000 visitors).

http://www.google.co.za/url?q=http://www.southafrica.net/media/en/news/entry/press-release-johannesburg-remains-africas-most-visited-city-in-2016-master&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjDkb7As_HTAhXLI1AKHXIXCD0QFggLMAA&sig2=cbi6-icSKGUFoljDyTK3BA&usg=AFQjCNH-3jJjaD1-3KoQ9Y3Gde97IVOQCA

by the way my point was that, your comment was as if the action taken by South Africans was not happening in Nigeria. that's was the reason for the link.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by win2kwire: 8:56am On May 15, 2017
smartty68:
This South Africans are still practising xenophobia on Nigerians lipsrsealed
Chai! Back home no comfort, you travel abroad wahala everywhere!

STOP using the word Nigerians when the main victims of these attacks are ibo drug dealers and criminals!

I have been to South African for days and days and no one attacked me.
-I did not open internet cafe, barber shop or buka and sell drugs behind the scene as ibos do.
- did not recruit Zimbabwe and South African women to carry drugs abroad.
-I did not sell contraband goods and fake medicine in chemists there
-I did not recruit South Africans in the ghetto to sell their kidneys and other body organs
-I did not marry South African women and use them for papers and loans then run back to ibo land to get chieftaincy title

They are mostly ibos, Nigerians should encourage South Africans to attack them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2017
somehow:
Did you not read where the police was the one that saved these guys from being killed?
Those that attacked them were locals not the government so why are you calling on Nigerian govt to retaliate? Do as the SA locals did, you can go and attack SA citizens in Nigeria too or should the govt do it for you?

So you think these particular 2 went to SA to develop SA? Meaning SA or the countries Nigerians go to are being developed by Nigerians yet they can't do same in their our own country?
Nothing but the truth!
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 15, 2017
pokipoki:

The difference is that Africans are more adversed to jungle justice than the Latino.

Your statement is more of an excuse than admonishment of human right violation. Drugs, prostitutions are despicable acts that should not be encouraged but mob actions is an indication of failure of the country's security system. The citizens should channel their angers and frustrations towards their government for their inability to curtail such nefarious activities and punish offenders when arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.