Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2804 Views)

“No Law Requires Me To Produce My Certificate” - Buhari To Tribunal / Disqualification Judgement: Ademola Adeleke Files Appeal / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by blackpanda: 8:18am On May 15, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
seriously you sound so hollow that you should have kept quiet instead of this crass display of ignorance

And u sound so daft quoting me only to spill trash!
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by Mujaheeeden: 8:27am On May 15, 2017
blackpanda:

And u sound so daft quoting me only to spill trash!
Take a chill because its overheating.

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by Zenithpeak(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2017
blackpanda:

You are just full of hate and bias. Buhari is not your problem. You are your own problem!

Thank God Buhari is not my problem.

In other words, Buhari is your own problem so deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by blackpanda: 8:46am On May 15, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Thank God Buhari is not my problem.

In other words, Buhari is your own problem so deal with it.

Don't just jump in to quote ignorantly. Go and bury yourself in your hate. Rubbish
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by Zenithpeak(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2017
blackpanda:

Don't just jump in to quote ignorantly. Go and bury yourself in your hate. Rubbish

Why are you operating from the edge?

Check your brake pads and your engine kits very well like you need to see a doctor.

You are overreacting.

7 Likes

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by ephi123(f): 11:03am On May 15, 2017
rozayx5:

whats so exciting about being a president of a failed state?

is that your dream in life?

well its not mine, and i dont envy him either

Classic response.

What is the point of getting to a position only to make a huge mess of things? What exactly is there to celebrate in such a case? No wonder Nigeria is where it is when merely occupying a position without achieving jack is considered a "blessing".

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by johnbuck81(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
tonytony208:

So you are glad that the guy running your destiny for about 8 years only has NEPA bill as his certificate?
u think am happy with Bubu? No am not. i'm just trying to say let him present his waec certificate to Nigerians.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by tonytony208(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2017
paramakina202:

That still does not overule the fact that Buhari hired Yoruba SANS to defend corruption, it is a statement of fact and not bigotry.
After defending fantastically corrupt Buhari that lied under oath at the courts you will turn around and accuse Igbos of supporting corrupt individuals.

Which one is paining you exactly? Is it because buhari didn't hire flaaathead lawyers? If he had hired flaaaathead lawyers, would you have said this?

The way you comment, one would think you hate corruption. Didn't you support Stella oduah, deziani madueke, and other corrupt flaaatheads? Empty hypocrite
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by lagdmark(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2017
Please make everybody free Buhari, he is on semi finals to join his ancestors
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by fergie001: 2:10pm On May 15, 2017
lagdmark:
Please make everybody free Buhari, he is on semi finals to join his ancestors
Are u saying he is AS Monaco? grin
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by ican2020: 3:23pm On May 15, 2017
Buhari should do the needful by showing us the certi na
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by paramakina202: 5:36pm On May 15, 2017
tonytony208:

Which one is paining you exactly? Is it because buhari didn't hire flaaathead lawyers? If he had hired flaaaathead lawyers, would you have said this?

The way you comment, one would think you hate corruption. Didn't you support Stella oduah, deziani madueke, and other corrupt flaaatheads? Empty hypocrite

Point out(quote) where I was supporting those poeple as you alleged or keep quite.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by tonytony208(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2017
paramakina202:

Point out(quote) where I was supporting those poeple as you alleged or keep quite.

You need mental upgrading flaaaathead. If he employed flaaaaathead lawyers, you would have kept shut like your fellow coward called ojukwu
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by exlinkleads(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
my conclusion

Nigeria is in fact a zoo

sorry to say this guys but were lawlessness abides, is only in the kingdom of animals
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by paramakina202: 6:42pm On May 15, 2017
tonytony208:

You need mental upgrading flaaaathead. If he employed flaaaaathead lawyers, you would have kept shut like your fellow coward called ojukwu

No everyone is morally corrupt like you.
Anyways swerve as you have nothing left than kiddies talk!
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by tonytony208(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2017
paramakina202:

No everyone is morally corrupt like you.
Anyways swerve as you have nothing left than kiddies talk!

When you finish fooling yourself, let us know. You are not morally corrupt, but you are supporting gej, a man known for outstanding corruption? You are an empty Buffon.

paramakina202:
How you removed GEJ and gave us a GHOST president.
Kwantunu thieving Thiefnubü while we search for our ghost president.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by paramakina202: 7:17pm On May 15, 2017
tonytony208:

When you finish fooling yourself, let us know. You are not morally corrupt, but you are supporting gej, a man known for outstanding corruption? You are an empty Buffon.

Isn't GEJ 100 times better than absentee Ghost president Buhari?
Continue to deceive yourself.Hypocrites.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by tonytony208(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2017
paramakina202:

Isn't GEJ 100 times better than absentee Ghost president Buhari?
Continue to deceive yourself.Hypocrites.

I thought you said you are not morally corrupt? Your defence of gej, a corrupt politician, what is it called? You are just an empty bigot that sees nothing bad in corruption as long as it benefits his tribe. That is the height of bigotry, hypocrisy and moral corruption.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by paramakina202: 7:38pm On May 15, 2017
tonytony208:

I thought you said you are not morally corrupt? Your defence of gej, a corrupt politician, what is it called? You are just an empty bigot that sees nothing bad in corruption as long as it benefits his tribe. That is the height of bigotry, hypocrisy and moral corruption.
What tribe is GEJ?
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by tonytony208(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2017
paramakina202:

What tribe is GEJ?

Abeg goan sit down somewhere. Morally corrupt bigot!
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by paramakina202: 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
tonytony208:

Abeg goan sit down somewhere. Morally corrupt bigot!
continue with your deception,hypocrite.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by tonytony208(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2017
paramakina202:

continue with your deception,hypocrite.

Imagine kettle calling pot black. You've been exposed as a chronic shameless bigot, who praises corruption when it favors his preferred tribe. Waka goan sit down somewhere
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by paramakina202: 8:10pm On May 15, 2017
tonytony208:

Imagine kettle calling pot black. You've been exposed as a chronic shameless bigot, who praises corruption when it favos his preferred tribe. Waka goan sit down somewhere

Continue to lie to yourself,I am not a member of any political party and never been,so I am at liberty to say my mind at any given time.
My statement that GEJ is better than Ghost president buhari stands.
Gej is also very corrupt just like any other Nigerian poliitician from Buhari to the last man.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by tonytony208(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2017
paramakina202:

[s]Continue to lie to yourself,I am not a member of any political party and never been,so I am at liberty to say my mind at any given time.
My statement that GEJ is better than Ghost president buhari stands.
Gej is also very corrupt just like any other Nigerian poliitician from Buhari to the last man[/s].

Empty hypocrite
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by paramakina202: 8:23pm On May 15, 2017
tonytony208:

Empty hypocrite
ZMB BMC!
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by tonytony208(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2017
paramakina202:

ZMB BMC!

Bind soul. Empty bigitic hypocrite

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cooking Stove Controversy: APC And It's Federated Liars. / Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost / Itse Sagay Is Wrong :1/3 Cannot Impeach Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.