Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (179428 Views)

Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / University Of Ado-ekiti (unad) Admission List 2009/2010 Released / Unad Admission List Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by ayeey(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2007
i don't know any thn abt direct entry,i also needs informatn on 2007/2008 post ume exam if anyone knows pls in4m me on 08051538216/cissesluv2003@yahoo.com. ONE LUV MY PEOPLE
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by depromise: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2007
helooooooooooooooo, who is gotta help me with the admission news for 2007/2008 session as at now and things about the cut off mark for science student who wrote JAMB this year maybe it is upto 170 especially medical students, smiley shocked cool
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by tobiit(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2007
Does anyone know whether UNAD post jamb form is out
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by ayeey(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hi,
sinz we're in d cen2ry of post ume i think d cut off mark of all sch is 200 and sum schs accept 180 as dere cut off mark 4 any course, so if u scored 180 u can seat 4 post jamb due 2 d cut off mark ur choosed sch.
one luv
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by ayeey(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hi,
  sinz we're in d cen2ry of post ume i think d cut off mark of all sch is 200 and sum schs accept 180 as dere cut off mark 4 any course, so if u  scored 180 u can seat 4 post jamb due 2 d cut off mark ur choosed sch.
                                              one luv
[/color][color=#006600][color=#990000][/color]
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by suszynas: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2007
Well as for me UNAD is the most corrupted school I have ever known and I am ashamed of even trying to get admitted there!The school is just so bad to the extent that their Buz.Admin,Dept. student comfirmed to me that one you buy handout and make the necessary settlement.You are already having A's in the course
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by suszynas: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2007
Well as for me UNAD is the most corrupted school I have ever known and I am ashamed of even trying to get admitted there!The school is just so bad to the extent that their Buz.Admin,Dept. student comfirmed to me that one you buy handout and make the necessary settlement.You are already having A's in the course.I have already done post Ume which after I was even told that since I didn't do any parole.that my result will be the worst.Brother,make I no lie you.na true even with the confident I have in what I did in the Post UME,I was given a mark below 50mark and was denied admission and now I have to start from the beginning and I am even fed up writting JAMB
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lekepee: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2007
hey let pple stop saying bad things abt Unad I'm student of unad nd i think unad is 1 of the best state universities in Nigeria.Though our calendar is givin us problem,we ve gd products to defend us.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by hannydarl(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2007
All you UNAD students pls help me holla at my good friend his name is Solomon and he works in UNAD I believe he is one of the tallest staff if not the tallest in UNAD make una tell am say in sis Hannah wey them both serve for Ado in batch A/2005 dey greet am o. I lost his phone number would have called him.
Jambites make una no vex say I shift comot from una topic I beg una .
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by ladysonik: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2007
please can someone tell me when unijos is doing there post jamb and where to get the form

thanks
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by depromise: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2007
Hello every body i will like to ask emmmmmm, who know anything about UNAD post UME examination date or about their cutoff mark/point for the 2007/2008 session of admission? cheesy wink smiley
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by commante: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2007
thanks my people ooooooooooooooo, unad is the worst school i ve ever seen on dis heart could u beilive i wrote the 2006/2007 post ume and i was never offered admission even though wen i passed post ume i beg make una help me beg the so called VC {ORUBULOYe} to let go wey they deny me of admission since 2002 the least score of result my result in jamb was 233 and i know no why he dey deny me of admission oooooooooooooooo byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by commante: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2007
could any pls to let me know 2006/2007 admission is stil coming out in una?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by depromise: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2007
[i]ok wink grin[i]
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by godseye(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2007
lordss,sorry are you adewunmitope that graduated from wesley college,if yes just try send me mail davidson2152003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by olokun(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2007
I also need help on post jamb exam too.Pls i need information when the post jamb exam is going to take place
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by depromise: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2007
Well, is there nobody that is going to tell me anything reasonable about UNAD post UME or their CUTOFF mark/point
?
?
?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlonely(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
Please, I want every body 2 tell me the exact day 4 d UNAD POST UME date. Thanks.

1 luv cool wink
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by olokun(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2007
pls i need information from anybody about this post jamb
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by PROFNICHO(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2007
It is very sad to here a bad information about this college.

no one even know what is going about there post ume for now. and Direct Entry.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by olokun(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2007
But most school have done their own.What are they waiting for?I'm tired of this oooooooo
Pls i need information about the post jamb exam from anybody
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by noblenigga: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2007
Unad tends to be one of the best school in Nigeria escpecially in terms of learning and they've got enough prof. that will lecture you perfectly. grin
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by olokun(m): 1:15am On Sep 11, 2007
That is not the issue now.We are talking about post jamb exam?When are they doing it that is the qestion,ok
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Bblak(f): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2007
@hadesanjo.shame on u.

I'll advice you 2 think very deeply d next time u decide 2 contribute on dis forum.for d fact dat u're one of the frustrated products of the great UNAD does not give u d enfrontery 2 drag d name of d skool 2 d mud.anyways,i'm a product of dat great institution and it has given me d tool for survival in d outside world and i av a lot of graduates from dat skool dat av gone so far and doing greatly in their career.2 bad u're not among d lucky ones.

carry ur frustration waka abeg.Mumu.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Abium: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2007
Hello all jambites, let me relieve u of ur stress. UNAD post UME ia around Oct. but i will advice u to stick with news papers. BUt if u ned more info u can contact me on 07030416583 or mail me at yomson4luv@yahoo.co.uk or yomic2003@yahoo.com better still gentlesoal@yahoo.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by olokun(m): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2007
@Bblak
You don't have to talk to me like that,ok!!! and stop using that dirty language for me,ok{mumu}I need this information that is the reason why asking the question not that you will now be using that opportunity to talk to me like that.
Please i need information on when UNAD will be doing their post jamb exam i chosed them for my second choice.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lordss(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2007
[b]Date of Examination : 1st and 2nd of october

Purchase of form : From the School premises:

Amount of purchase: 3,000
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Abium: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2007
lordss:

[b]Date of Examination : 1st and 2nd of october

Purchase of form : From the School premises:

Amount of purchase: 3,000

u are a shit. Y did u copy my post. i was the first person to post this info. u are a sh**t
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by marjson(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2007
what is the post ume cut off mark pls and more over is it same fee and date for both ume candidate and direct entry candidate,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by oliky(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hello all,i have sent a message to my admin friends in Unad to get gist on when the post jamb results will be out and how the admission calendar will look like this time around.hope to get some feedback any time soon.
Unad is a great school,it makes you tough,though its all changed now compared to the time we were still there.Getting admission is now very competitive,but folks ,you must work hard,and i will advise that if you do get in,pls stay on campus,there are very good hostel accomodations on campus now and that will make life very easy for you.no transportation wahala,and no much distraction,you will be more focused on your acada.i will get back to you guys once i get any first hand information.

Get financial help for your career pursuits by visiting this site:www.rapidstudentloans.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by toliereal(f): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2007
pls does any1 knows wen d pre-degree result 4 dis year will be out?and wen are we going 2 resume.tanks
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lordss(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2007
I got Post ume Pin for sale  if u are within Lagos,

3k,  call 8150731 or 08023821065

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.