Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? (919 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2017
I really want to know, cos I'm going through that right now embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by Ajewealth123(m): 6:02am On May 15, 2017
DavidEsq:
don't really know but I don't pray to experience it.
I told my fiancé,if I catch her cheating on me,let her bring dangote,bill gates,heliu slim and others to beg me,
IT IS OVER. not even my parent can beg me to forgive her.
That's why I too don't flirt around so she won't have excuses
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
don't really know but I don't pray to experience it.
I told my fiancé,if I catch her cheating on me,let her bring dangote,bill gates,heliu slim and others to beg me,
IT IS OVER. not even my parent can beg me to forgive her.
That's why I too don't flirt around so she won't have excuses
How do u manage not to flirt around? Mind u, ur activities (type of hustle) could also assist u in managing not to flirt. Oda persons' activities may not be dat easy. E.g bankers, lecturers, lawyers, etc.

1 Like

Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2017
It's terrifying to know that things would never be the same again, no matter how one may heal embarassed
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by Laveda(f): 7:57am On May 15, 2017
Really dunno how to deal with a cheating partner.

Maybe I'd walk away, maybe.
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

The relationship will never be the same. If you can't deal,walk.
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by bqlekan(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2017
Forgiving is easy. Forgetting is the problem. If you can't forget, don't say you forgive. Just walk out
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by Luciferian: 8:07am On May 15, 2017
They're bound to do it again and again.
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2017
Luciferian:
They're bound to do it again and again.
"Bound". Hm. So there's no hope, then.
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2017
bqlekan:
Forgiving is easy. Forgetting is the problem. If you can't forget, don't say you forgive. Just walk out
So it would always come up, no matter how u try to forgive. How cld someone cause anoda, such pain?
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2017
Just to think of the pain and the shame. It's it's hard to look at upon dis spouse without a deep-seated resentment mixed revulsion. I really don't think things wld ever be the same. I don't want to end it but how can one really move past dis?
I try to focus on d good side, but all dis shit comes flooding back to me. There is too much argument and harsh tones, but so much has been built (at least I think so) and I want a way forward.

Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by CAPTIVATOR: 2:46pm On May 15, 2017
DavidEsq:
Just to think of the pain and the shame. It's it's hard to look at upon dis spouse without a deep-seated resentment mixed revulsion. I really don't think things wld ever be the same. I don't want to end it but how can one really move past dis?
I try to focus on d good side, but all dis shit comes flooding back to me. There is too much argument and harsh tones, but so much has been built (at least I think so) and I want a way forward.

Its really a very mentally stressing situation Bro, But there is an article that treats this subject . Keys to Family Happiness, REBUILDING TRUST

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2012326
If you would like to read it , here is the link above . There are experiences of people who have gone through the same situation in the article and how they were able to cope.
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by marvin902(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2017
I don't know never forgived her..but how would you feel if your gf left you to go to a guys house to be used as a slut for money and later lied that she was raped by a stranger under rain when she was coming home undecided
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Its really a very mentally stressing situation Bro, But there is an article that treats this subject . Keys to Family Happiness, REBUILDING TRUST

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2012326
If you would like to read it , here is the link above . There are experiences of people who have gone through the same situation in the article and how they were able to cope.
I have that article and I also have the book itself. I also have the Watchtower library. Thanks so much
I've read. Paragraphs 3 and 4 are so wonderful. Although I had watchtower library, I never knew it held so much. I'm so grateful bro. We wld talk more, pls.
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2017
marvin902:
I don't know never forgived her..but how would you feel if your gf left you to go to a guys house to be used as a slut for money and later lied that she was raped by a stranger under rain when she was coming home undecided
Na Wetin hapn to u? embarassed
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by babyfaceafrica: 3:33pm On May 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

How do u manage not to flirt around? Mind u, ur activities (type of hustle) could also assist u in managing not to flirt. Oda persons' activities may not be dat easy. E.g bankers, lecturers, lawyers, etc.
are you saying it is hard not flirting and cheating?...unless you are not disciplined.just stay with one partner.no excuse to cheat,even if you work in an hotel!!!.....
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by marvin902(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

Na Wetin hapn to u? embarassed

my guy na wetin i see o..she cum my huse that night under heavy rain dey cry say one guy under tree near her house rape her for bush under serious rain undecided undecided the lie self get as e be
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2017
marvin902:

my guy na wetin i see o..she cum my huse that night under heavy rain dey cry say one guy under tree near her house rape her for bush under serious rain undecided undecided the lie self get as e be
Her mata strong, no be here o. The lie carry horn
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by DavidEsq(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
are you saying it is hard not flirting and cheating?...unless you are not disciplined.just stay with one partner.no excuse to cheat,even if you work in an hotel!!!.....
Tnx so much bro. Really appreciate. Ur bluntness is really helpful. Tnx again.
Re: What Is It Really Like, To Forgive One's Spouse, For Cheating? by marvin902(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

Her mata strong, no be here o. The lie carry horn

I tire oo..I just imagine say person go dey under heavy rain say e dey look for girl e won rape..girl's get fish brain I swear

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Singer Simi Loved Up In This Picture / Love In Times Like This By Vicky Bon Uzuazor (part 1) / Imo State, Digging Deep To Find Its Nightlife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.