Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand (3413 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by ScienceWatch: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

No.

Are you his bodyguard? What makes him so esteemed.

By engage I mean confront. But I guess it is because you are still thinking of how to propose to butterflyleo that your mind went to marriage.

There is no satanic atheism. I don't believe in God, nor do I believe in satan

Which atheist training manual? Your madness has increased oo.

Lies. you have no concrete proof. And now you are insulting your intelligence.

Madness is serious oo

Another lie.

How did women enter this?
It is obvious that you are most interested in how tragically atheism impacts women. From my research I have much to say about this painful tragedy.Judging from your posts, you ignore the true power of a women, which is spiritual because to you she is just another monkey or fish.

Cc Anas09, Ishilove,

1 Like

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
ScienceWatch:
It is obvious that you are most interested in how tragically atheism impacts women.
Nope.

From my research I have much to say about this painful tragedy.
Fake/Nonexistent research.

Judging from your posts, you ignore the true power of a women, which is spiritual because to you she is just another monkey or fish.
I have exposed your lie. Anybody that truly goes through my posts will see that I defend women anywhere they are bashed to the best of my ability. You are a sexist for implying that women don't have any real physical power and you also imply you don't have any real spiritual power because you are a man.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by ScienceWatch: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Anybody that truly goes through my posts will see that I defend women anywhere they are bashed to the best of my ability. You are a sexist for implying that women don't have any real physical power and you also imply you don't have any real spiritual power because you are a man.

Mmmmm. So you are also using a well worn atheist tactic to fool weak unsuspecting cyber women into believing that you are their kind defender, then like the coward you are you will vgo and attack, mock and insult the precious holy doctrines of innocent loving women.

But without fail you have the woman you deserve.
LIKE ATRACTS LIKE. this is spiritual law. No one has ever escaped it.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

No.

Are you his bodyguard? What makes him so esteemed.

By engage I mean confront. But I guess it is because you are still thinking of how to propose to butterflyleo that your mind went to marriage.

There is no satanic atheism. I don't believe in God, nor do I believe in satan

Which atheist training manual? Your madness has increased oo.

Lies. you have no concrete proof. And now you are insulting your intelligence.

Madness is serious oo

Another lie.

How did women enter this?

I do not count my self so highly, I am a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.

RuthlessLeader, you must understand that there isn't a middle line in faith and believe. It's either you believe or you don't!.

Life itself teaches us that. We have good and evil, light and darkness, day and night, life and death, heaven and hell. Not believing in God is not believing in anything.

If you don't believe in God, you definitely believe in something, it's just that you don't have a grip of what that is. But there's no middle line.

Jesus is the way!.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Primesky:

I do not count my self so highly, I am a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Who is a myth.

RuthlessLeader, you must understand that there isn't a middle line in faith and believe. It's either you believe or you don't!.
I don't believe. Come beat me cool

Life itself teaches us that. We have good and evil, light and darkness, day and night, life and death, heaven and hell.
Fixed.

Not believing in God is not believing in anything absurdity.
Fixed again.

If you don't believe in God, you definitely believe in something, it's just that you don't have a grip of what that is. But there's no middle line.
Why is it so hard for you to accept this. Atheism is the LACK of belief in a god. I also don't have a religion. So I hope you understand.

Jesus is the way!.
How many amputees have you cured? Have you gone to sambisa forest to preach? Please stop being absurd.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Who is a myth.

I don't believe. Come beat me cool

Fixed.

Fixed again.

Why is it so hard for you to accept this. Atheism is the LACK of belief in a god. I also don't have a religion. So I hope you understand.

How many amputees have you cured? Have you gone to sambisa forest to preach? Please stop being absurd.

If Jesus is a myth then you don't exist!. But since RuthlessLeader is chatting and moving, Jesus Christ is real, beyond every reasonable doubt!. You were planned, designed, and brought forth into this world by the very one you call a myth, how ignorant!. No one person is a mistake. The Lord made us all and He desires that we all be saved from the deceit of Satan which tends to eternal death. Your choice makes the difference.

Now since you believe to come from nothing, which isn't the case by the way, I want you to explain to us how everything came about?. How did laws of nature come about, who set them?. How did things in general have their unique, beautiful and variant designs?. Was it all by chance, or was it all just a big bang?!.

How did you get your brain and life?. Please tell us since we don't know according to you. Can you discredit the the truth below?.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Primesky:

If Jesus is a myth then you don't exist!. But since RuthlessLeader is chatting and moving, Jesus Christ is real, beyond every reasonable doubt!. You were planned, designed, and brought forth into this world by the very one you call a myth, how ignorant!. No one person is a mistake. The Lord made us all and He desires that we all be saved from the deceit of Satan which tends to eternal death. Your choice makes the difference.

Now since you believe to come from nothing, which isn't the case by the way, I want you to explain to us how everything came about?. How did laws of nature come about, who set them?. How did things in general have their unique, beautiful and variant designs?. Was it all by chance, or was it all just a big bang?!.

How did you get your brain and life?. Please tell us since we don't know according to you. Can you discredit the the truth below?.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

I read the first paragraph and saw no sense in your premiss.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by ScienceWatch: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
JESUS SPEAKS LIKE NO OTHER PERSON CAN.

Here is a brief extract of Ravi Zacharias's in depth study of Jesus the Messiah.

Only one who has known the bondage and enslavement of sin and the emptiness it brings can fully fathom the liberation of the cross and the glory of the resurrection-to hear His voice again. No wonder the world of Christian thought is so adorned with a wealth of music. They are the sounds of finding that there is more than just a garden. When Jesus speaks and says, "I am the way the truth and the life," He claims what no other did. When He says, "My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of My hand," He speaks as no other does.

The Bible says that though God has spoken to us through the prophets and the apostles, His climactic expression is in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ (see Heb. 1:1-2). In the second chapter of the Book of Philippians, the apostle Paul says this of Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death-even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (vv. 6-11)
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

I read the first paragraph and saw no sense in your premiss.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

You better open your eyes before it's too late. When the lies of your sponsors are exposed, you try to cover up in pretence. No hiding place for the snakes, lizards and frogs, AKA fallen angels, who you now serve as a mouth piece. I repeat, they will fail woefully!

Jesus Christ is Lord over them all and forever. Salvation is now!
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Primesky:

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

You better open your eyes before it's too late. When the lies of your sponsors are exposed, you try to cover up in pretence. No hiding place for the snakes, lizards and frogs, AKA fallen angels, who you now serve as a mouth piece. I repeat, they will fail woefully!

Jesus Christ is Lord over them all and forever. Salvation is now!
This guy, better not give yourself hypertension ontop simple matter. Let Yahweh your god do the talking or is he mute now? He he he he grin

Even the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH knows the origin of the scripture you quoted above
Common Era 4: 63, 64 63. In those days, one named Matthew and another named Lucas visited Paul in the prison. And he said to them, do not let our religion die off the face of the earth. You know that there are many scripts and scrolls concerning this Kristus. Justus, Apollos, Demas and even at this moment, I hear how Aquilla and Prisca his wife went about to declare that Kristus did not die on a crucifix but on a tree.
64. And if the people accept this idea, then the idea of the crucifix which we preach shall be rendered of no effect. Therefore go and make a better history for Kristus again, for even now, the Nikolatians and the Justinians confront us, saying, where is the genealogy of your god if truly he exists?
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
OtemAtum:
This guy, better not give yourself hypertension ontop simple matter. Let Yahweh your god do the talking or is he mute now? He he he he grin

Even the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH knows the origin of the scripture you quoted above
Common Era 4: 63, 64 63. In those days, one named Matthew and another named Lucas visited Paul in the prison. And he said to them, do not let our religion die off the face of the earth. You know that there are many scripts and scrolls concerning this Kristus. Justus, Apollos, Demas and even at this moment, I hear how Aquilla and Prisca his wife went about to declare that Kristus did not die on a crucifix but on a tree.
64. And if the people accept this idea, then the idea of the crucifix which we preach shall be rendered of no effect. Therefore go and make a better history for Kristus again, for even now, the Nikolatians and the Justinians confront us, saying, where is the genealogy of your god if truly he exists?

Look at how you reason?. Is Lucifer speaking?. Why are you here, and what are you doing?.

Why would my Father come down to speak, when His word has been given already?, besides, I'm here!. I can't be here and allow fallen angels misbehave, for what?!. You try nonsense, you see fire!. This is my Father's world. I can see the uneasiness with you, but you keep trying to wave it aside.

This is the period of grace for people like you to repent and come home to Jesus Christ. As for those fallen angels, there own is finished already!.

Father God have spoken, let him that have an ear to hear, hear now!. But as a son of the almighty God, don't ever think that I will be silent and watch this lies perpetuated.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Primesky:

Look at how you reason?. Is Lucifer speaking?. Why are you here, and what are you doing?.

Why would my Father come down to speak, when His word has been given already?, besides, I'm here!. I can't be here and allow fallen angels misbehave, for what?!. You try nonsense, you see fire!. This is my Father's world. I can see the uneasiness with you, but you keep trying to wave it aside.

This is the period of grace for people like you to repent and come home to Jesus Christ. As for those fallen angels, there own is finished already!.

Father God have spoken, let him that have an ear to hear, hear now!. But as a son of the almighty God, don't ever think that I will be silent and watch this lies perpetuated.
Lol, christians always think that they are fighting against demons. ha ha ha!!! cheesy grin
Most especially if you refuse to reply, they think they are winning the fight grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2018
OtemAtum:
Lol, christians always think that they are fighting against demons. ha ha ha!!! cheesy grin
Most especially if you refuse to reply, they think they are winning the fight grin grin grin grin

These lies of yours, inspired by devils, will fail woefully!.

Are you not ashamed?, lies the devils fear to even say, they hire you to say it, and you say it, for what price exactly?.

Otem, I'm not fighting you, but the wicked, satanic lies you've swallowed, and are spewing all over the place. The real enemy here are those fallen angels you call father. Oh I feel so sad talking about the fact that my fellow human being will call fallen angels father!. What a shame!. They'll destroy you!.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There you have it, we do not fight humans, or flesh and blood, but demon spirits and wicked spiritual forces working through ignorant men and women.

Jesus Christ is the way to life. Repent and receive Him today. Salvation is now!
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by 0temSapien: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Primesky:

These lies of yours, inspired by devils, will fail woefully!.

Are you not ashamed?, lies the devils fear to even say, they hire you to say it, and you say it, for what price exactly?.

Otem, I'm not fighting you, but the wicked, satanic lies you've swallowed, and are spewing all over the place. The real enemy here are those fallen angels you call father. Oh I feel so sad talking about the fact that my fellow human being will call fallen angels father!. What a shame!. They'll destroy you!.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There you have it, we do not fight humans, or flesh and blood, but demon spirits and wicked spiritual forces working through ignorant men and women.

Jesus Christ is the way to life. Repent and receive Him today. Salvation is now!

The letter was written by Paul to people of Ephesus. Instead of you Nigerian be laughing at the Ephesians while they foolishly wrestle against imaginary powers, you are here quoting their ignorant Scriptures. May your eyes be opened.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
0temSapien:

The letter was written by Paul to people of Ephesus. Instead of you Nigerian be laughing at the Ephesians while they foolishly wrestle against imaginary powers, you are here quoting their ignorant Scriptures. May your eyes be opened.

The things of God are too great for you to understand. Don't forget, you on your own condescended to be a slave for thieves, that mean you have sold your reasoning to beings who you're supposed to be rulling.

The high knowledge of God's word is accessible to those in Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

You're not wise until you embrace Christ. Jesus saves.
Salvation is now!
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Primesky:

The things of God are too great for you to understand. Don't forget, you on your own condescended to be a slave for thieves, that mean you have sold your reasoning to beings who you're supposed to be rulling.

The high knowledge of God's word is accessible to those in Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

You're not wise until you embrace Christ. Jesus saves.
Salvation is now!

You're just quoting Corinthians all through. I wish nature would raise up someone in the future to write Lagosians or Nigerians so that the future generations could quote from their too.
This is mental slavery at its peak.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
OtemAtum:

You're just quoting Corinthians all through. I wish nature would raise up someone in the future to write Lagosians or Nigerians so that the future generations could quote from their too.
This is mental slavery at its peak.

Very cheap propaganda. Repent and be saved!.

Lies and falsehood tends to death and destruction.

Jesus Christ is the only way.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Primesky:

Very cheap propaganda. Repent and be saved!.

Lies and falsehood tends to death and destruction.

Jesus Christ is the only way.
This isn't propaganda, but the truth. If only Nigerians or Africans can handle their pens and write instructions to guide themselves...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Learn
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
OtemAtum:
This isn't propaganda, but the truth. If only Nigerians or Africans can handle their pens and write instructions to guide themselves...

Very well, the truth about the falsehood is coming out!.

So, you're saying that out of boredom or confusion about not knowing what is real and what's not, you sat down with a pen and began to fantasize and conjecture what the truth should be?. SMH

So now, you sat down and wrote instructions to guide who?. Propanga square, and a big lie fore that matter.

Please, let no man be deceived by this Otem of a mortal man. While we condemn what he's doing, let's keep praying for him, perhaps, just like Saul, God will open his eyes to see and come to Christ.

Mr. Otem, there is no salvation for life any where outside Christ Jesus, the earlier you realise this the better. Repent and be saved.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Primesky:

Very well, the truth about the falsehood is coming out!.

So, you're saying that out of boredom or confusion about not knowing what is real and what's not, you sat down with a pen and began to fantasize and conjecture what the truth should be?. SMH

So now, you sat down and wrote instructions to guide who?. Propanga square, and a big lie fore that matter.

Please, let no man be deceived by this Otem of a mortal man. While we condemn what he's doing, let's keep praying for him, perhaps, just like Saul, God will open his eyes to see and come to Christ.

Mr. Otem, there is no salvation for life any where outside Christ Jesus, the earlier you realise this the better. Repent and be saved.
When you write histories down, generations to come will not fall into the errors that the past ones fell into. That's the essence of writing it down. Read the song of Jenny and be wise.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
OtemAtum:
When you write histories down, generations to come will not fall into the errors that the past ones fell into. That's the essence of writing it down. Read the song of Jenny and be wise.

If that is the case, then you're mistaken and confused.

The bible predates you, and it is telling you factual and accurate history of past, present and future events, rather than allow it to guide you, you opt for your own. You decide to make what suit you. Tell me, how wise that is?.

Who in the world is Jenny?. There are many singers in the world, Jenny can be anybody, why should I listen or read about Jenny. Jesus Christ, not Jenny, is who matters.

Jesus Christ is Lord over all forever!.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2018
Primesky:

If that is the case, then you're mistaken and confused.

The bible predates you, and it is telling you factual and accurate history of past, present and future events, rather than allow it to guide you, you opt for your own. You decide to make what suit you. Tell me, how wise that is?.

Who in the world is Jenny?. There are many singers in the world, Jenny can be anybody, why should I listen or read about Jenny. Jesus Christ, not Jenny, is who matters.

Jesus Christ is Lord over all forever!.
I predate the bible. Every soul predates the bible, because every soul existed with God Almighty right from time. Note that the time when you become conscious on earth is not the same as the time when you began to exist. I will give you some of the histories of my existence billions of years back.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
OtemAtum:
I predate the bible. Every soul predates the bible, because every soul existed with God Almighty right from time. Note that the time when you become conscious on earth is not the same as the time when you began to exist. I will give you some of the histories of my existence billions of years back.

The devil is a lair!.

The word of God is authority. You have no grounds against the bible. All you have to deal with Here on earth, is the word of God given to you by God Himself.

If God wanted us to use abstract knowledge of procreation era, He wouldn't have given us His word, the bible.

These are some of the ways the devil is deceiving you. You cannot know nothing, except that which God has permitted you to know. Where else can it be found except in the bible?.

Repent and receive Jesus Christ now!. Stop this expensive joke already!. Eternity is not something to joke with, I tell you the honest truth.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Ahasco(m): 3:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is a lair!.

The word of God is authority. You have no grounds against the bible. All you have to deal with Here on earth, is the word of God given to you by God Himself.

If God wanted us to use abstract knowledge of procreation era, He wouldn't have given us His word, the bible.

These are some of the ways the devil is deceiving you. You cannot know nothing, except that which God has permitted you to know. Where else can it be found except in the bible?.

Repent and receive Jesus Christ now!. Stop this expensive joke already!. Eternity is not something to joke with, I tell you the honest truth.

I weep for people like you. You know why? Cos it's either you lack the act of reasoning and deep thinking or you just don't want to make use of the brain. Even when you see the true light you still choose to embrace fire which you call light or think to be true light. How else do you want one to explain this to you? For crying out loud why not set your "Holy book" aside and reason with just your brain which is actually the seat of the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ahasco:

I weep for people like you. You know why? Cos it's either you lack the act of reasoning and deep thinking or you just don't want to make use of the brain. Even when you see the true light you still choose to embrace fire which you call light or think to be true light. How else do you want one to explain this to you? For crying out loud why not set your "Holy book" aside and reason with just your brain which is actually the seat of the Almighty God.

When I say the devil is a liar, some people think it's a joke. Can any sensible person imagine this guy telling me to set the Holy Book aside?.

I pity you seriously!. There are many prophecies in the bible, both good and bad. To see someone fulfilling the negative ones is totally disheartening.

Well, let me tell you, the thing Otem is telling you people, I know it, I have seen more than I can say. It's all falsehood and lies. This things have been planned long ago, but the devils waited for such a time as this when people have let down their spiritual guard, especially Christians, and what they tell them is, you're migrating to a higher frequency. What nonsense!.

Should I at all be surprised at these?. Didn't Lucifer deceive angels who where seeing God face to face, so what will it take him to deceive men who haven't seen God directly. I don't think you know what you are doing.

The trick on man is vicious and very subtle. I urge you to seek Jesus Christ now, there's nothing else I can tell you. Only Him can guide you.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
O
Primesky:

The devil is a lair!.

The bible doesn't contain the word of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god. Rather it contains the words of your god Yahweh and it doesn't hold ground universally. Yahweh currently is in a spiritual cage. May your eyed be opened to see him there, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Ahasco(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Primesky:

When I say the devil is a liar, some people think it's a joke. Can any sensible person imagine this guy telling me to set the Holy Book aside?.

I pity you seriously!. There are many prophecies in the bible, both good and bad. To see someone fulfilling the negative ones is totally disheartening.

Well, let me tell you, the thing Otem is telling you people, I know it, I have seen more than I can say. It's all falsehood and lies. This things have been planned long ago, but the devils waited for such a time as this when people have let down their spiritual guard, especially Christians, and what they tell them is, you're migrating to a higher frequency. What nonsense!.

Should I at all be surprised at these?. Didn't Lucifer deceive angels who where seeing God face to face, so what will it take him to deceive men who haven't seen God directly. I don't think you know what you are doing.

The trick on man is vicious and very subtle. I urge you to seek Jesus Christ now, there's nothing else I can tell you. Only Him can guide you.

It's a pity though. Even your book says it already those who will be caught will be caught, those who will be killed will be killed as for the wise let them endure. I don't know where whoever it is got that philosophy from but it's still used to deceive you all the more. I tell you a time will come when the world will advance in knowledge and high technology and the worship of beings like yourself and your mentors will be wiped out the face of the earth and you and your kind will be in big shame and then your eyes will be opened to reality. You will see it in a very large screen mark my word

1 Like

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ahasco:

It's a pity though. Even your book says it already those who will be caught will be caught, those who will be killed will be killed as for the wise let them endure. I don't know where whoever it is got that philosophy from but it's still used to deceive you all the more. I tell you a time will come when the world will advance in knowledge and high technology and the worship of beings like yourself and your mentors will be wiped out the face of the earth and you and your kind will be in big shame and then your eyes will be opened to reality. You will see it in a very large screen mark my word

My dear forget that thing. What has man seen?.

The devils have advanced technology not known to man.They have methods man has not known before.

Without the permission of God, such things can not be revealed or introduced here. God also told us in the book of Daniel, that in the end times, knowledge will increase. There are no surprises.

Amazing signs and wonders whether by science or by mystic means, are sure to happen more than we can ever know.

Whatever happens nontheless, they are nothing compared to what God has in stock for the end time.

The devil and his fallen angels thought they know so much, but what they know and have is nothing compared to what God has prepared.

Have you not read, the enemy will bring fire down from heaven among other things?.

Don't let nothing or no man deceive you. Repent and be saved.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Ahasco(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

My dear forget that thing. What has man seen?.

The devils have advanced technology not known to man.They have methods man has not known before.

Without the permission of God, such things can not be revealed or introduced here. God also told us in the book of Daniel, that in the end times, knowledge will increase. There are no surprises.

Amazing signs and wonders whether by science or by mystic means, are sure to happen more than we can ever know.

Whatever happens nontheless, they are nothing compared to what God has in stock for the end time.

The devil and his fallen angels thought they know so much, but what they know and have is nothing compared to what God has prepared.

Have you not read, the enemy will bring fire down from heaven among other things?.

Don't let nothing or no man deceive you. Repent and be saved.

Sorry, but may I ask what position you hold in your church? Pastor, reverend, bishop, apostle, etc so I know whether to continue or not
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
OtemAtum:
O The bible doesn't contain the word of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god. Rather it contains the words of your god Yahweh and it doesn't hold ground universally. Yahweh currently is in a spiritual cage. May your eyed be opened to see him there, amen.

The bible contains the word of God. The content of it guides man to life in Christ Jesus. All others are fake and deceptive.

Yaweh Elohim, is the almighty God. The devils can burn in hell.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever cool
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by 0temSapien: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

The bible contains the word of God. The content of it guides man to life in Christ Jesus. All others are fake and deceptive.

Yaweh Elohim, is the almighty God. The devils can burn in hell.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever cool
The philosophies of Yahweh and his likes is what the Bible contains. The BOOK OF TRUTH contains the truth about the universes. There's where you can even see the words uttered by the GREATEST CONSCIOUSNESS called God Almighty, not the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / Tudor Is Female ? / Pastor Arranges His Own Kidnap( What Do We Call This 1 Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.