Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand (3457 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ahasco:

Sorry, but may I ask what position you hold in your church? Pastor, reverend, bishop, apostle, etc so I know whether to continue or not

I hold no position.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Ahasco(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

I hold no position.
OK good, cos this will allow you more time to reason deep and realize that religion is only a tool of deception and enslavement for the weak in spirit
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ahasco:

OK good, cos this will allow you more time to reason deep and realize that religion is only a tool of deception and enslavement for the weak in spirit

cheesy I just pray you would have just one encounter with God. That will settle this whole matter. So you think it's just because I answer I'm a Christian?, or because I go to church?.

Go and read what happened to Paul the apostle. Who was he before he became Saul. Just one encounter.

There are men and women deceiving others in the name of religion. But don't let the devil deceive you.

What Jesus Christ has called us into is not religion and religiosity. Jesus Christ is calling us into a fellowship and deep relationship with Him. It's unfortunate that the devil has so deeply corrupted the godly principles the church promotes.

Over 3,000 denomination!. Don't be misled either. You deeply need Jesus Christ. I wish you understand it.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Ahasco(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

cheesy I just pray you would have just one encounter with God. That will settle this whole matter. So you think it's just because I answer I'm a Christian?, or because I go to church?.

Go and read what happened to Paul the apostle. Who was he before he became Saul. Just one encounter.

There are men and women deceiving others in the name of religion. But don't let the devil deceive you.

What Jesus Christ has called us into is not religion and religiosity. Jesus Christ is calling us into a fellowship and deep relationship with Him. It's unfortunate that the devil has so deeply corrupted the godly principles the church promotes.

Over 3,000 denomination!. Don't be misled either. You deeply need Jesus Christ. I wish you understand it.
Encounter with God you say. God Almighty does not encounter with anyone, it's only his creatures that encounter with us and when you connect your brain to the right one he gives you help and direction.
Let me tell you an experience I had in my university days. Then I was in a trance and in that trance I was encouraged by one who I didn't even get to see clearly or even ask his name and you know what he gave me? A book. Before giving me that book he told me "why do you make life difficult for yourself when all you need is here." and at that moment I woke up. The rest is for you to deduce. But note it wasn't a Bible cos whatever that was given to me is stored up in my brain.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wise sayings
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Primesky(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2018
Ahasco:

Encounter with God you say. God Almighty does not encounter with anyone, it's only his creatures that encounter with us and when you connect your brain to the right one he gives you help and direction.
Let me tell you an experience I had in my university days. Then I was in a trance and in that trance I was encouraged by one who I didn't even get to see clearly or even ask his name and you know what he gave me? A book. Before giving me that book he told me "why do you make life difficult for yourself when all you need is here." and at that moment I woke up. The rest is for you to deduce. But note it wasn't a Bible cos whatever that was given to me is stored up in my brain.

Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life. All else are soothsayers, liars, thieves, fantasy talkers and fallen angels. But their end is near.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 2:12am On Nov 24, 2018
Primesky:

Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life. All else are soothsayers, liars, thieves, fantasy talkers and fallen angels. But their end is near.

Fictitious Jesus is not even a way let alone calling it the only way. The real way is the way of true history.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by johnw47: 5:15am On Nov 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus is not even a way let alone calling it the only way. The real way is the way of true history.

Jesus is the way, you otem are going in the opposite direction
Jesus is the truth, you otem are full of lies
Jesus is life, you otem are dead with your body to follow

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by Ahasco(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Primesky:

So you say
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 3:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Unfortunately many teenagers would be ignorant of these until they have become adults.
Re: Teenagers, Read This Warning Beforehand by OtemAtum: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax / Enlightened Ones. Lets Hear Your Difference Between Satan And Lucifer / The Husband Should Not Be The Head Of The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.