Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu (26225 Views)

Ijaw Can Never Be Biafra - Ijaw Youths / "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) / Barrister Ben Onwuka, Self Acclaimed Biafra President Arrested In 2014 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 7:55am On May 15, 2017
God bless the land of rising Sun

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

He's a patriotic Nigeria

Patriotism comes when your country is willing to die for you.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:09am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:
Effects of kuje prison
The most important thing is that Kanu has not denounced Bia4ra and that is it pains you lots very much grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by gbegemaster(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2017
CplusJason:
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by dannytoe(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2017
The clowns above me, are very jobless.
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by BabaRamota1980: 8:20am On May 15, 2017
He doesnt wan to be what ...

Abi won s'epe fun?

Maybe he will vote FFK to be president of Biafra.

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikkki........ grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:35am On May 15, 2017
whitebeard:
lol..this is going somewhere..lol it like he wants to create mini Nigeria..he has even stated to include other tribes..!! lol

biafrans how far nah u people should abeg read that thing reasonably and quote reasonably... lol..!!

KANU does not want to he Biafra president cause he is their GOD
Is like your white beard has entered your brain!! Kanu is an advanced man his reasoning is not like yours.. What​ kanu meant is that anybody from any tribe can be a Bia4ran provided that person believes in our value system. Some nigerians now nationalise in America because they believe in America's value system. Can you because of that say that America wants to create a mini nigeria?? You people can't reason very well because of a hate filled mind you people are carrying.

11 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Amberon: 8:37am On May 15, 2017
Ok
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 8:37am On May 15, 2017
grin he want to be zoo president instead grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by bizza45: 8:38am On May 15, 2017
for those who give a 4k pls enta okada and go that way

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by niceguy7(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2017
These guys are just wasting their time...... undecided
#Nigeriaisone

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Is like your white beard has entered your brain!! Kanu is an advanced man his reasoning is not like yours.. What​ kanu meant is that anybody from any tribe can be a Bia4ran provided that person believes in our value system. Some nigerians now nationalise in America because they believe in America's value system. Can you because of that say that America wants to create a mini nigeria?? You people can't reason very well because of a hate filled mind you people are carrying.
be deceiving yourself Nigerians will never change..!
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:41am On May 15, 2017
izzou:
grin

So every tom,dikk, and Harry is now invited to Biafra?

Wonderful
Seriously! Then what's the point if it's just gonna be a mini Nigeria. What's gonna change in the attitudes of the people? Is the name biafra gonna miraculously remove greed from society? Na wa

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:42am On May 15, 2017
Better for you. OJUKWU who did that is six feet underground now

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Boldtrust(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2017
See? Prison rehabilitation at work. This man doesn't even have a clue anymore. What is a sovereign state without boundaries?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by ychris: 8:44am On May 15, 2017
whitebeard:
lol..this is going somewhere..lol it like he wants to create mini Nigeria..he has even stated to include other tribes..!! lol

biafrans how far nah u people should abeg read that thing reasonably and quote reasonably... lol..!!

KANU does not want to he Biafra president cause he is their GOD

o boi it made FP...mynd44 Weldon sir

Look here Son,

Dont be like whitebeard.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by apogeez(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2017
kolafolabi:
Late Sir Ojukwu once said during interview that agitating for another Biafra in highly unnecessary. He further said they tried it and failed. We should all join hands in building one Nigeria.
Do u have any prov

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by apogeez(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2017
kolafolabi:
Late Sir Ojukwu once said during interview that agitating for another Biafra in highly unnecessary. He further said they tried it and failed. We should all join hands in building one Nigeria.
Do u have any prov?
Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2017
ychris:

Look here Son,
Dont be like whitebeard.
do u even know whitebeard

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by rozayx5(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2017
kolafolabi:

if your so called president does not believe in a "real" one Nigeria

why should i?

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by kolafolabi(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2017
apogeez:

Do u have any prov

Lol.. Go to YouTube, search for History of Nigeria by Jide Olarenwaju and you will thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Taylorsw1ft: 8:50am On May 15, 2017
Franzinni:
Men this man is on point now...

He is no longer playing garage politics... He is now playing the heavy weight... And he is good...

More grease to your elbow sir kanu.

Yoruba. Atheists understand your struggle jare.

Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by mukhcech(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2017
Everybody is shouting struggle... What of your personal struggle. I mean waking up early to goto work. Providing for your family. Earning from a reputable source of income. What does the Guy even do for a living. Hes living too large for a person who all his struggles are about biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:53am On May 15, 2017
whitebeard:
be deceiving yourself Nigerians will never change..!
Who are the nigerians that will never change??

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Suko110(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2017
He becomes their president or not how those that affect d present economic troubles?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by zubimete(f): 8:55am On May 15, 2017
Just tired of reading peoples thread, which day will I be called OP

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2017
trustyshoess:

Seriously! Then what's the point if it's just gonna be a mini Nigeria. What's gonna change in the attitudes of the people? Is the name biafra gonna miraculously remove greed from society? Na wa

Lol

I guess the dream is about to be buried

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:57am On May 15, 2017
kolafolabi:

One Nigeria my foot....truth be told, is Nigeria working well as a country in your face? reason with your head bro

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by izzou(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2017
Benekruku:

I am now a Biafran!

I believe in there values grin

Lol

Benekruku again

E be like say the Biafran dream don get K leg

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu by Suspense12(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2017
olujastro:
"I am into this struggle because of leadership vacuum. I am into this struggle because my people are suffering; they are being denied their rights and privileges and nothing will stop this fight. I want to assure our people that we are almost there."

See bobo. Just in 2013 we saw a YouTube video of you protesting as a Pro-Nigerian activist at our UK embassy that Nigeria must remain a strong united country. Fast forward to 2015, Nigeria has become a zoo so you can fool your gullible followers and make money from them. I get surprised how foolish some Nigerians can be when sentiments are whipped up. So surprised that I saw my former undergrad course mate from way back protesting for Biafra on the streets. I just told him how foolish he would have been to allow himself die for someone who either wants to make money from gullible followers or is hoping to create a new power bloc where he becomes the king maker, after all that's why politicians agitate for creation of states that end up being non viable.

Before you chant "Biafra" next time, first make sure you have held your five South East governors 100% accountable for all the bad roads and lack of basic amenities in your states. Make sure there's been no bad governance in Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, etc since 1999. Make sure the SE is the most developed region in Nigeria and it's the other regions that are holding it backwards. Make sure Igbos aren't scattered all over Nigeria and beyond so you can easily relocate them to the small landmass in the SE.
Lastly, make sure you reduce your hatred for the West and North.

This guy said it all.... Hold your leaders responsible for the under development of your region. What have they been doing with the monthly allocations...most of these biafran agitators are doing so cos of selfish interest...lest remove pecuniary and power influence and see if they will still be agitated...

Long live NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki / Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.