Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate (9744 Views)

Cost Of Renting Short Let Apartments In Abuja | Co-tenant / The Investment Debate: Houses Vs Apartments / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by Edum13656: 7:31am On May 20, 2017
seunny4lif:
Nothing Face me I slap is the best in Nigeria cool cool More money 20 rooms × 100K shocked shocked cool

methinks it's the best too.
Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by seunny4lif(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2017
cool cool
Baba
Edum13656:

methinks it's the best too.

1 Like

Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by gentlechyke(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2017
Fresia01:
I'm devastated, my bf just broke up with me for no reason! ! I need emotional help! !

Come to my place let's deal with him.
Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by jeftalene(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2017
There is a place where you find latest prices of all building materials in Nigeria today, read construction articles and meet a reliable contractor that can handle your project to taste at budget friendly rates; its here > www.engineerosaz..com You may also place a call/Whatsapp via 08167394799

Success on your projects, Nairalanders!
Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by jeftalene(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2017
There is a place where you find latest prices of all building materials in Nigeria today, read construction articles and meet a reliable contractor that can handle your project to taste at budget friendly rates; its here > www.engineerosaz..com You may also place a call/Whatsapp via 08167394799

Success on your projects, Nairalanders!
Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by coachee: 8:35am On May 20, 2017
Fresia01:
I'm devastated, my bf just broke up with me for no reason! ! I need emotional help! !

you don't need to be, just hang out with friends and get yourself occupied. u gonna be aiit. shit do happen

1 Like

Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by younglawya(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2017
In my opinion, both are good sources of investment.It depends on how they are managed. MY father retired and is living off a house he built in a fast developing areas of lagos.Ialso manage several property for clients in lagos. Barrister Mark can be reached on 07037836881
Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by younglawya(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2017
In my opinion, both are good sources of investment.It depends on how they are managed. MY father retired and is living off a house he built in a fast developing areas of lagos.Ialso manage several property for clients in lagos. Barrister Mark can be reached on 0703783688
Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by younglawya(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2017
In my opinion, both are good sources of investment.It depends on how they are managed. MY father retired and is living off a house he built in a fast developing areas of lagos.Ialso manage several property for clients in lagos. Barrister Mark can be reached on 0703783688
younglawya:
In my opinion, both are good sources of investment.It depends on how they are managed. MY father retired and is living off a house he built in a fast developing areas of lagos.Ialso manage several property for clients in lagos. Barrister Mark can be reached on 07037836881
Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by AreaFada2: 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
Edum13656:

I'm used to hearing Face-Me-I - Face-You apartment
It is Tenement. A tenement house is a multi-occupant house. That is several families or domestic units sharing same house not divided into own independent units.

Technically a flat or a duplex can be a Tenement dwelling if occupied by various tenants.

But in 9ja Tenement house is synonymous with face-me-I-face-you purposely built to maybe harbour the landlord and his family plus tenants. Since it is the most common mult-occupant house usually for the lower classes. Nigeria has far more of it than middle class.

As someone already said it's actually the living arrangements, not the physical building form itself.
Re: Apartments Vs Houses: The Investment Debate by Edum13656: 9:00pm On May 20, 2017
AreaFada2:

It is Tenement. A Tenement house is a multi -occupant house. That is several families or domestic units sharing same house not divided into own independent units.

Technically a flat or duplex can be a Tenement dwelling. If occupied by various tenants.
But in 9ja Tenement house is synonymous with face-me-I-face- you purposely built to maybe harbour landlord and family plus other tenants. Since it is most common mult-occupant house usually for the lower classes. Which Nigeria has far more if than middle class.

As someone said it's actually the living arrangements, not the physical building form.

tnx engineer

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Water Proof Concrete / Fg Wilson Perkins Generators 9.5kva-2500kva / Port Harcourt Properties: Lease, Sale, Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.