Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split (42417 Views)

Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by dee02(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:
Very soon, Olamide himself go leave YBNL

grin

Senseless!
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Donlouise(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

You couldn't even see the sarcasm in my comment, instead you decided to show the world how frustrated and depressed you are

I pity your girlfriend,that if you can even walk up to a girl sef.

It's so sad that a grown up man like you doesn't know what humour sound like in a statement.

You better don't think of having kids. You may just club them to death because of your straight,depressed and frustrated life.

Mtcheeww
Epic grin
izzou:

You couldn't even see the sarcasm in my comment, instead you decided to show the world how frustrated and depressed you are

It's so sad that a grown up man like you doesn't know what humour sound like in a statement.

You better don't think of having kids. You may just club them to death because of your straight,depressed and frustrated life.

Mtcheeww
Epic grin
izzou:

Mtcheeww
Epic grin
izzou:

Mtcheeww
Epic

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Sultanchidi(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:
Very soon, Olamide himself go leave YBNL

grin
bros we go charge u 4 kidnapping bcus that guy wen u finish don dey miss oh, after ur bashing he is no were to b found lolz

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by BerryAnny(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww
Jesus!!! See how some1 ends another human career. Chill bro! Chill!! Thou shant vex!

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Elswaggzy(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

... Bro,you are d reason I had to go through everyone's comment in dis trend... Seriously anticipating d part 2 of d Movie "Mr Izzou no get Chill"

Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Elswaggzy(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=izzou post=56530927]

[color=#550000][b]You couldn't even see the sarcasm in my comment, instead you decided to show the world how frustrated and depressed you are

... Bro,you are d reason I had to go through everyone's comment in dis trend... Seriously anticipating d part 2 of d Movie "Mr Izzou no get Chill"

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Fkforyou(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww

*In Samuel L.Jackson's Voice*

Niggar that's cold.

grin

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by TrapHedges(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww

CLAPBACK OF THE WEEK cool

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by kentozybee(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Actually look at it this way. Olamide has no experience in running a label, so he is smart by saying he doesn't renew contract because at 2yrs, an artist is now aware of the workings of the industry and the YBNL people are not ecumenically equipped to further the career of artist beyond their local hemisphere, so he opts to say, no renewal but we work as a team, as brothers. Because he needs their experience.

Mavin Record is the only outfit working towards being a real music brand, the rest are just surprise at their success. Music Industry is trillion dollars money making factory and will never slow down. Who ever is equipped to dive in deep will have access to limitless supply cos music itself is unlimited energy flow, so income from it, is also unlimited. Olamide needs Music Education to manage his little outfit.
Broda where is ur sense?
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by queenitee(f): 3:17pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww
Mehn!!! I will never ever quote you in my life. You wicked gan o. Me wey be female self no fit insult like you. Cool insult. Lemme come and be going

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by JezCalMeJay(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by bayinq25(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww
You're under arrest for emotional murder of that young man-Nairaland police

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Paentera(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Actually look at it this way. Olamide has no experience in running a label, so he is smart by saying he doesn't renew contract because at 2yrs, an artist is now aware of the workings of the industry and the YBNL people are not ecumenically equipped to further the career of artist beyond their local hemisphere, so he opts to say, no renewal but we work as a team, as brothers. Because he needs their experience.

Mavin Record is the only outfit working towards being a real music brand, the rest are just surprise at their success. Music Industry is trillion dollars money making factory and will never slow down. Who ever is equipped to dive in deep will have access to limitless supply cos music itself is unlimited energy flow, so income from it, is also unlimited. Olamide needs Music Education to manage his little outfit.

EME & Chocolate city (Audu Makori is an entertainment lawyer you forget?) are doing fine too.

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 15, 2017
Paentera:

EME & Chocolate city (Audu Makori is an entertainment lawyer you forget?) are doing fine too.
Is he a Music & Entertainment Lawyer ? Listen, I am not yet to criticize people. I am hoping that someone understands my angle to this argument. I am not a localized entity, I am a global citizen, so when I am discussing, I have the global perspective in mind. They need to go to study Music Business. Talent is talent, business is business. if you can sing, stick to singing, and let someone handle the business aspect of it, because you can not have all the time to hook to inspiration and have time to run around to handle other aspects. So I laugh when I see every singer launching a label. It is ignorance and the money they make now is just peanuts compared to what is possible with good music. There is no good music in our country except from a couple of artistes.
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Slimszy: 4:50pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww

Damn... This is too much for one person... I hope the victim doesn't do the unthinkable

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Dexema(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Smart guy

Olamide is scared that after 2years in YBNL, his artistes will become YBWCC

Yahoo Boys With Cyber Café
You be mumu I swear, I don laff taya for here.

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by mexxmoney: 5:08pm On May 15, 2017
Baasebaa0570:
sorry to say this you are daft YBNL is not enslaving any artiste Olamide objective is to create a platform for every artiste they signed so he/she can stand on his/her own in the future. That the way he build himself also
Can you leave what you work hard for something else that dont worth it USE UR BRAIN

Guy park well joor. Wetin be ur own sef?
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Ryda(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww

Legendary! savage is understatement
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by ndidibabe(f): 5:27pm On May 15, 2017
swagguElite:
Bros calm down nau! ...this is a perfect dosage of pure scarcasm ...why yu cum dey vex? Ar you on your period? undecided
lol..
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
Dear Adekunle Gold, Thank God your photoshopping skill is intact. A talent like AG can't be in freelance for long. Greater things ahead. Good luck
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by iamkingzlee(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww
izzuooo!! Jiksos!
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by izzou(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
iamkingzlee:
izzuooo!! Jiksos!

Baba mi

I hail

E don tey oh

grin grin
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by iamkingzlee(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Baba mi
I hail
E don tey oh
grin grin
E don tey gann!! you dey chop life naa
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by erimmy(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2017
brightballer:
Despite being signed under Ecleftic, Pepenazi still rolls with Olamide cos he believes he brought him into limelight.

I'm still searching for artistes that have churned out guys like Olamide and Don Jazzy.
But Banky W's EME brought out wizkid
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by opethom(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

I was just joking bros

bro I Don follow you, I'll never quote you and Pls let me know when you change your Monica, e be like say that guy Don commit suicide now.... I fear you sir
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by izzou(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2017
iamkingzlee:
E don tey gann!! you dey chop life naa

For where?

Any thing for your boy?

Abi make i come Calabar come collect am?
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by izzou(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2017
opethom:
bro I Don follow you, I'll never quote you and Pls let me know when you change your Monica, e be like say that guy Don commit suicide now.... I fear you sir

Lol

I don't derive any joy in insulting people. But the guy just picked on me for no reason.

I just wanted to let him know that it's not everyone you insult and go free
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by IdeyFindWife: 9:44pm On May 15, 2017
brightballer:
People don't know Olamide is making these guys bigger guys by allowing them go and establish themselves.

Lil Kesh still uses YBNL logo with his YAGI in all his videos. It shows they are still cool together. Olamide is bringing news guys on board to help them find their feet too.

Keep on hating on Baddo. I love him.

Leave the daft bagas!

They were prolly not yet born when Kennis Music was "mis"-managing artistes left right and center. Baddoo's openness was too shocking for them to comprehend.

They expected him to be tying everybody down till they fight and end-up in court.
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by bcbones: 10:10pm On May 15, 2017
izzou:

Mtcheeww

Thank u 4 dis reply......i wudnt hv said it beta..

Pls NL where can we vote...4 me dis is the best well composed reply i hv come across on NL. Imagine hw many quotes. Bros this na talent o

1 Like

Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by campbelljosh(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2017
This is a great hit back to back...Lol
izzou:

Mtcheeww
Re: 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split by SmellingAnus(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
demiladegold:

lol... unfortunately I don't know him from adam
hey... Been searching for you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.