Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught (20288 Views)

UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / 20-year-old Robber Kills Roommate In Ogun While Asleep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by wahles(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2017
One often meets his destiny in the path e seeks to avoid it
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by sukkot: 9:42am On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
embarassed

See wahala sha...
how cyprus ? how yall get money in cyprus ?
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by annnikky(f): 9:42am On May 15, 2017
They should give him the corpse to eat undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by sukkot: 9:45am On May 15, 2017
annnikky:
be like say you done drink burukutu this early morning
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by bennytrips27(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2017
the high crime rate..I'm discombobulated.lord have mercy on Thier soul.
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by annnikky(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2017
sukkot:
be like say you done drink burukutu this early morning
Lol.. R u d robber ni tongue tongue
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by rocknation62(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2017
space007:
At age 20... He's lost
TOTALLY LOST
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by ayindejimmy(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Namecheckers!
Assemble here immediately!
You see you're the first fool All you see is ethnicity
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by ayindejimmy(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2017
IpobAreFools:
These developers sef!
Another fool. Name wasn't mentioned. You people are just too childish
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by hardbody: 10:11am On May 15, 2017
ybalogs:
Please Let Us Know When He's To Be Killed By Firing Spuad With His Cohorts.

Never mind that. Chances are high he may never come out from FSAS alive. If he ever does, he will be so useless that his life will no longer be a threat. I am sure he is 'cooperating' with them as i type this. Trust me I know what I am saying. I had several clients with them while i was in practice.
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by iamabundance(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2017
Hmm. Failed strategy. Recession?
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by hatchy(f): 10:18am On May 15, 2017
Ogun State. The Kenya of Nigeria.

No good news comes out of that state.

Kontinue!
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by ahmedbanj(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2017
Dat guy wey kill person na igbo guy oo chai...
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by kizz007: 10:32am On May 15, 2017
i just came to check names!
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by BentSpoon(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2017
IpobAreFools:
These developers sef!
. Na ur people dem oo cone head

Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by Nobody: 10:36am On May 15, 2017
Why was he still staying with a robber? That is why i dont have roommate and can stay with anybody other than my immediate family members. Watch ur associate.
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by Nobody: 10:38am On May 15, 2017
What's the meaning of this
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by olureignforever: 12:55pm On May 15, 2017
jeff1993:
AFONJAAAA

All these atohunrinwa, giving our dear Ogun bad name
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by chiefobdk(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2017
afonja
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by Vicolan: 3:33pm On May 15, 2017
annnikky:

You ehn......

Come where have you been slaying #Lol
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by annnikky(f): 4:52pm On May 15, 2017
Vicolan:

You ehn......

Come where have you been slaying #Lol
Been around oo

Just that i dey chop ban this days like suya grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by Vicolan: 7:18pm On May 15, 2017
annnikky:

Been around oo

Just that i dey chop ban this days like suya grin

Really? Ur mouth too sharp b dt ooo......u ought to be gentle like mua naw.......
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 15, 2017
Aurora telemundo cheesy
AuroraB:
An autopsy? Whatever for undecided
I hope the NPF will be paying for that and not the victim's family 'made' to pay for that angry
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by AuroraB(f): 7:44pm On May 15, 2017
romeorails:
Aurora telemundo cheesy
Gbera cheesy
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by annnikky(f): 8:16pm On May 15, 2017
Vicolan:

Really? Ur mouth too sharp b dt ooo......u ought to be gentle like mua naw.......
U know me na, am a quite n gentle girl just that sometimes u need to tell some people d truth angry
Re: 20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught by Vicolan: 9:02pm On May 15, 2017
annnikky:

U know me na, am a quite n gentle girl just that sometimes u need to tell some people d truth angry

Naso ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Female Suicide Bombers In Konduga Intercepted By Army / #FreeSamuelOgundipe Trends On Twitter After SARS Arrest Premium Times Reporter / Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.