Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only (863 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Nobody: 10:05am On May 15, 2017
No doubts, nairaland girls are in love with money, and believe me guys, they are broke as hell grin , and always aggressive. Remember, "A hungry man is an angry man".

I have my reasons for saying this. Majority of them are against what they actually love doing , in order to hide the hungry beast in them. Infact they are all slay queens and slay mama's with zero brain, zero bank accounts and zero manners.

If you are having a crush on any Nairaland babe, Just say your last prayer now, because you are automatically a walking corpse cheesy

Guys no fear, let's discuss about them.grin

Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by ikp120(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
No doubts, nairaland girls are in love with money, and believe me guys, they are broke as hell grin , and always aggressive. Remember, "A hungry man is an angry man".

I have my reasons for saying this. Majority of them are against what they actually love doing , in order to hide the hungry beast in them. Infact they are all slay queens and slay mama's with zero brain, zero bank accounts and zero manners.

If you are having a crush on any Nairaland babe, Just say your last prayer now, because you are automatically a walking corpse cheesy

Guys no fear, let's discuss about them.grin
Another piece of shíty post! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by FelixFelicis(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2017
On a Monday morning? Nah nigga....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Nobody: 10:16am On May 15, 2017
and it continues...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Nobody: 10:23am On May 15, 2017
ikp120:
Another piece of shíty post! angry angry
woman wrapper spotted. Naechris
Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Nobody: 10:24am On May 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
On a Monday morning? Nah nigga....
no be Monday work dey start?. Dem go resume slaying work too.
Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Nobody: 10:25am On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:
and it continues...

Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by McBrooklyn(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Headlesschicken(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=CokersClub post=56536076][/quote]
bros i cant help it grin
Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cheesy
who be dat Ngozi okoli babe wey dey always tag u.na wetin u do her? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:

bros i cant help it grin

Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by SexyNairalander: 1:12pm On May 15, 2017
booked

make una leave nairaland girls o
Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by McBrooklyn(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:

who be dat Ngozi okoli babe wey dey always tag u.na wetin u do her? cheesy

Lol, the girl probably wants my dick and I told her I ain't gonna give it to her free of charge... grin
Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 15, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, the girl probably wants my dick and I told her I ain't gonna give it to her free of charge... grin

werey grin

Re: Nairaland Girls And Money - Guys Only by McBrooklyn(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:

werey grin

LOL, the girl na clown jawe... She probably feeling the Nigga... grin

(1) (Reply)

Family Identity / Back From A Ban!!! / Sonia Sonee Apologises To Access Bank Staff. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.