Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) (36667 Views)

Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister / Sowore Preaching At The Celestial Church / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by OBku4(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Is it possible to serve God and mammon?? I wonder what he is preaching about? What a shame!!! undecided

Mr Man, you're not making any sense.
what does being a Vice President have to do with serving mammon The last time I checked, its about serving people.

Abeg, stop being ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by smjoe(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2017
if u leave politics for evil genius posterity will not forgive you cause their life will surely be astake

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by obembet(f): 11:15am On May 15, 2017
This kind of mentality will continue to affect many xtain, many of u do COMPLAIN that are government all Muslim, some people will even list the top position in government that occupied by Muslim only... Now that Christian have little privileged to be in government, we begin to criticize him/her....

What exactly do Christian want?

So for someone involved in politics is now make him a sinner

Some idiot don't even vote cos of their doterine.... And same people will come and COMPLAIN that government is bad ...

Christian please wake up.....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Sammiejokes(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2017
chloedogie:

Do you have a bible? If you do, please read the book of Daniel. And come back let's have matured discussion. Cheers. That should answer your question.
So when did Osinbajo become a Daniel, Nigerians complain of corrupt leaders, they have men on sound record without controversy ruling, they are shouting, Davis ruled over his people and Bible said he was aan after Gods heart. Jesus also came from his lineage. Mike pence of USA is a known sound Christian. You cannot separate being religious and politics. You want good Leaders, they must have conviction for what is right be yea a Muslim or Christian. A nation prosper when you have just men ruling. Maybe you want corrupt leaders but we pray everyday to have this kind of leaders.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2017
DLuciano:
Is it not good Nigeria have a God fearing Leader, a Christ believer than belong to an occult and voodoo?
One day he will have to make a decision between two wrongs or a right and wrong but wrong will be chosen probably because of national security or complex politics.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by tolujohnso: 11:17am On May 15, 2017
OVI75:
Isibanjo is not Real Pastor

Please prove it; or just shurrup!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by bond77(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2017
yemmight:

Politics is a career and we have never read where being a pastor and politician is prohibited. A naturally corrupt person will remain like that. Even in some houses of God, corruption strive. I can tell you Osinbajo could be a Vice President and still not involve in corruption. We have seen a Governor in Lagos at a time, even he was not a pastor and never involved in corruption.
Only time would tell.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2017
bond77:

Did Jesus Christ vie for any political post when he was on earth? Abeg make we no derail sha or worst still turn the thread to a religious battleground.
Does Osinbajo have the same mission on earth as Jesus Christ?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Ronnicute(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2017
Do not judge!!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Sammiejokes(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2017
obembet:
This kind of mentality will continue to affect many xtain, many of u do COMPLAIN that are government all Muslim, some people will even list the top position in government that occupied by Muslim only... Now that Christian have little privileged to be in government, we begin to criticize him/her....

Some idiot don't even vote cos of their doterine.... And same people will come and COMPLAIN that government is bad ...

Don't mind them, they masturbate on buhariz case from Facebook to WhatsApp sending tribalistic messages. same man who is an Islamist has an ex pastor running mate and a capable vice anytime his not around. They say he does not empower women, his daughters are flying with college degrees, the wife one of the millionaires of our time, The USA, UK, France approve of him publicly. They said he will die, before us Adeleke left, Annenihs wife and son left also, baba still dey. Go yea forth and achieve. lord I pray that even in old age I stay relevant doing you service to the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2017
Wetin abōki Rochas dey do for church angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by xtivin(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2017
bond77:
Honestly, I wonder sometimes.. can you be a pastor and a politician at the same time with out being corrupt ? Is it possible? The last time I checked the two post are the latest hives of corruption.
Who need jesus more between a politician and a pastor?.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by bond77(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2017
ettybaba:

Does Osinbajo has the same mission on earth as Jesus Christ?
Is osinbanjo not supposed to be following the footstep of his master? If Jesus did not participate in politics why should he? You talk of mission, Jesus also had a mission he was the promised Messiah and he came to die for sinners still he did not meddle in politics. Btw what was osinbanjo 's mission ? Is he mission greater than that of Jesus?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Ontop123(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2017
Hmmmnmn is Okorocha Christian or Muslim. Why did he cover his head inside the church??
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by bond77(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2017
xtivin:

Who need jesus more between a politician and a pastor?.
Both of them. Corruption in politics is very glaring and very clandestine or hidden in the house of God. Both are still corrupt whether it's visible or hidden.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2017
Sammiejokes:

So when did Osinbajo become a Daniel, Nigerians complain of corrupt leaders, they have men on sound record without controversy ruling, they are shouting, Davis ruled over his people and Bible said he was aan after Gods heart. Jesus also came from his lineage. Mike pence of USA is a known sound Christian. You cannot separate being religious and politics. You want good Leaders, they must have conviction for what is right be yea a Muslim or Christian. A nation prosper when you have just men ruling. Maybe you want corrupt leaders but we pray everyday to have this kind of leaders.

What are you saying sir? Daniel was a honest and God fearing politician. So I simply answered a question of the man that asked if we can have a God fearing pastor as a politician. Why not read properly between lines before jumping to make comments?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by virus05(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2017
Where are the pics?. Lalasticlala seun mynd44. Ok had removed the pic. He is trying to drive traffic to his blog
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by bond77(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2017
SageTravels:

Yes It is possible so stop wondering
How?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2017
bond77:

I have a bible and I have read the book of Daniel. It makes sense but again why did Jesus reject being crowned as king on earth? Why didn't Jesus vie for any political post?

Why did you choose to take the career or business path you are taking? After all Jesus didn't bag a degree. Why did you study in school?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by greatcid02(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2017
Good morning dear Nairalander...please how do I make a publication on nairaland? Please I need your assistance on how to go about it! Thanks.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by SageTravels: 11:37am On May 15, 2017
bond77:

How?

How Far
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Eridaju(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2017
This is what we hope and pray for in Nigeria
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2017
tomakint:

Who is this? How old are you? Was Daniel part of the ruling class terrorizing Babylonians with wicked policies? [b]Was Daniel found whining and dining with human demons the way osinbajo is with Tinubu and other terrible beings? [/b]I have a lot to go on with but let me stop and ask you boy, what is the basis for this baseless comparison of the great Daniel with Osinbajo?

I will only ask you a simple question. Who was the king Daniel served under that made him the ruler? And study the lifetime of that particular king. Then compare the king's life to the above mentioned politicians you claimed VP dines and wines with.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by bond77(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2017
chloedogie:

Why did you choose to take the career or business path you are taking? After all Jesus didn't bag a degree. Why did you study in school?
Are you comparing me with Jesus? C'mmon we re talking of Jesus here. Ave u forgotten he came from heaven. He is vast in knowledge already. At a very tender age, he tutored the so called scholars in the temple without attending any school not to talk of getting a degree. So what's your point?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Rebuke: 11:44am On May 15, 2017
bond77:

Did Jesus Christ vie for any political post when he was on earth? Abeg make we no derail sha or worst still turn the thread to a religious battleground.

Are they Jesus Christ?

I think someone has said it all above. It's better to have God fearing men presiding over our nation than some vodoo or occultic mehn I beg.

If they fail God, na dem n God go dig am out.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2017
bond77:

Are you comparing me with Jesus? C'mmon we re talking of Jesus here. Ave u forgotten he came from heaven. He is vast in knowledge already. At a very tender age, he tutored the so called scholars in the temple without attending any school not to talk of getting a degree. So what's your point?

So why compare Osinbanjo and Jesus? Is Osinbanjo a spirit as well? Isn't he a man like you? He tutored them because he was God in human flesh.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 11:48am On May 15, 2017
bond77:
Honestly, I wonder sometimes.. can you be a pastor and a politician at the same time with out being corrupt ? Is it possible? The last time I checked the two post are the latest hives of corruption.

Relax, just as it is written, “JACOB I LOVED, BUT ESAU I HATED.”.....Jacob exhibited some characteristics of a politician but he was loved by his maker. VP Osinbajo is loved by God.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by deleo16(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2017
obembet:

God bless you I had same argument. With someone on this if u leave politics remember u are leaving it to "WHO" .nothing is evil whether politics or boxing or even knife or social media its the people behind it that determines its output just like computer. What u programme inside it is what it will give you that doesn't make computer bad or evil
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by chukaike(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=zoho23 post=56535637] Acting president, Yemi Osinbajo, delivered a sermon at a branch of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Abuja yesterday May 14th. He was joined at the service by the Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha.

Photos Below:

VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-pictured.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-L4rNI-5KELw/WRldtY4OB6I/AAAAAAAMZfM/OL4Bb3h3d_MXGpwuNINPCRDlGWw5wqDJQCLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YvBjlgAdnAc/WRlduuXr6tI/AAAAAAAMZfU/Js6uCsNrxL4boi0oCB7U8PH4kS6DVZk8ACLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-NstmwHQQ4z4/WThis Rochas pot belly is like that of factory manager Nigerian brewries . Come back to Imo state and fix the erosion flooded roads you destroyed for over a year now. Nice one VP
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 11:57am On May 15, 2017
bond77:

Is osinbanjo not supposed to be following the footstep of his master? If Jesus did not participate in politics why should he? You talk of mission, Jesus also had a mission he was the promised Messiah and he came to die for sinners still he did not meddle in politics. Btw what was osinbanjo 's mission ? Is he mission greater than that of Jesus?

It is written, "When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they groan." Proverbs 29:2! Perhaps, the reason Nigerians are suffering is because the ungodly are in strategic positions in the country. Lets give VP a chance.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Matthew4sure(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2017
why preaching why not join sanctuary keeper if he want show us immunity, go to winner Dad Oyedepo mother is among sanctuary keeper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / The Genesis, Arrowheads Of “O To Ge” Movement That Consumed Saraki In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.