Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) (36666 Views)

Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister / Sowore Preaching At The Celestial Church / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2017
DLuciano:
Is it not good Nigeria have a God fearing Leader, a Christ believer than belong to an occult and voodoo?
Christ never participated in politics
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Haabil: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
niceguy7:
Na so!!!
No comment on
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by bizza45: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
rochas have become d official jegede of 9ja... let him kip it up
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by tomakint: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Is it possible to serve God and mammon?? I wonder what he is preaching about? What a shame!!! :-
May you live long sir in the land of the living.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by soath(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2017
OVI75:
Isibanjo is not Real Pastor
But Mbaka is abi?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by rapcy(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2017
Na wah o! Meanwhile see what happened to this siblings because of Internet Fraud

https://www.nairaland.com/3799773/two-siblings-jailed-internet-fraud
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Zeddicuz(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2017
zKudos to our Acting president,PASTOR/PROF YEMI OSINBAJO, may Hods anointing on ur life ever be on d increase, By the way,u cant divorce religion from politics,Thrre are synchronized nd harmonises under d same philosophy. God bkezz all christians
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2017
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 15, 2017
The Church as an Arm OF Government....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by femi4: 10:57am On May 15, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Is it possible to serve God and mammon?? I wonder what he is preaching about? What a shame!!! undecided
Olodo...politics is now mammon?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:57am On May 15, 2017
God bless you Mr presidential.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by yemmight(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2017
bond77:
Honestly, I wonder sometimes.. can you be a pastor and a politician at the same time with out being corrupt ? Is it possible? The last time I checked the two post are the latest hives of corruption.

Politics is a career and we have never read where being a pastor and politician is prohibited. A naturally corrupt person will remain like that. Even in some houses of God, corruption strive. I can tell you Osinbajo could be a Vice President and still not involve in corruption. We have seen a Governor in Lagos at a time, even he was not a pastor and never involved in corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 15, 2017
c4tnoelz:
that's my able President.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2017
bond77:
Honestly, I wonder sometimes.. can you be a pastor and a politician at the same time with out being corrupt ? Is it possible? The last time I checked the two post are the latest hives of corruption.

Do you have a bible? If you do, please read the book of Daniel. And come back let's have matured discussion. Cheers. That should answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by translux(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2017
My Kind Of Man
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:59am On May 15, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Is it possible to serve God and mammon?? I wonder what he is preaching about? What a shame!!! undecided

Should we continue to allow evil men to be on the helms of power while the innocents suffer for it?

I am not saying he is righteous but It's a clarion call for a pastor who took it upon itself to serve his fatherland by becoming the VP yet you are throwing shade on him as if you are God.

If you are not satisfied, why can't you leave your smelly bedroom and go contest for baale in your village instead of ranting unnecessarily.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by yahmaid04(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2017
DLuciano:
Jesus Christ died for all (including politicians).
Does that mean they can do whatever they like and escape with it?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:59am On May 15, 2017
Ademoore07:
please is it true that PMB is dead? Here is the link
http://tv-bbc.com/breaking-nigerias-president-muhammadu-buhari-finally-goes-home-body-to-be-flown-back-to-abuja-tomorrow/
PMB HAS SURVIVED MANY DEATH RUMOURS LATELY,IS jst ONE of THOSE RUMOURS YOU HEARD.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2017
tomakint:

May you live long sir in the land of the living.

Pick up your bible and read the book of Daniel. He was a politician and wasn't corrupt and even he has a whole book, not a chapter to his name in the great holy-spirit inspired book called the BIBLE.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2017
Mumu people instead of una to ask location of the church make men carry bible fold CV for the middle go,una dey talk political pastor matter?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Should we continue to allow evil men to be on the helms of power while the innocents suffer for it?

I am not saying he is righteous but It's a clarion call for a pastor who took it upon itself to serve his fatherland by becoming the VP yet you are throwing shade on him as if you are God.

If you are not satisfied, why can't you leave your smelly bedroom and go contest for baale in your village instead of ranting unnecessarily.

God bless you and give him an example of Daniel. His career was politics and he did it as a noble and God fearing one.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by donqx: 11:03am On May 15, 2017
Pastor politicking
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by Tensionstar(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2017
pastor prof vp acting presdnt codinator mere commissional prof osunbande.....i jst lk dis man...i pray and hope he becomes presidnt someday...it would be exiting
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by DLuciano: 11:05am On May 15, 2017
yahmaid04:

Does that mean they can do whatever they like and escape with it?
No, every man has to workout his salvation with fear and trembling according to the scripture. I maen to say that you don't just condemn a man as unrighteous simply because he is a politician even though he is a believer. Do we then leave government for the glaring wicked and men of darkness?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by asakeaina: 11:06am On May 15, 2017
If it is Buhari that is giving sermon at jumat( Friday prayer) now, we will hear he want to islamize Nigeria, but now it is osibanjo no body complaints. Christian are worst people have ever seen with double standard. QUOTE ME AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by tomakint: 11:06am On May 15, 2017
chloedogie:

Pick up your bible and read the book of Daniel. He was a politician and wasn't corrupt and even he has a whole book, not a chapter to his name in the great holy-spirit inspired book called the BIBLE.
Who is this? How old are you? Was Daniel part of the ruling class terrorizing Babylonians with wicked policies? Was Daniel found whining and dining with human demons the way osinbajo is with Tinubu and other terrible beings? I have a lot to go on with but let me stop and ask you boy, what is the basis for this baseless comparison of the great Daniel with Osinbajo?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by adontcare(f): 11:07am On May 15, 2017
Good one sir. I hear u
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by soath(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2017
massinola:
Hmmmm I'm just wondering if the two can go together. I mean pastoring and politicking. Especially in this part of the world.
In an unrelated news, when an Ekiti man buys a car and takes it home
Why not? Samuel was a man of God and leader of Israel. So did David amongst others. In fact that's the new order. The Church is taking over.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by bond77(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2017
chloedogie:

Do you have a bible? If you do, please read the book of Daniel. And come back let's have matured discussion. Cheers. That should answer your question.
I have a bible and I have read the book of Daniel. It makes sense but again why did Jesus reject being crowned as king on earth? Why didn't Jesus vie for any political post?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Preaching At A Branch Of RCCG In Abuja (Photos) by michoim(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2017
freeborn76:
If only we know how fortunate we are to have Buhari and Osinbajo. Things are not perfect yet, but I can better bare the tough transition period with Buhari and Osinbajo in the saddle than go back to the days of senseless kleptomania under the leadership of a certain drunkard and cry baby.

Yes o, my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eneh Victor Chigozie Arrested For Criticising Chinedu Obidigwe. Photos / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.