Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home (23105 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by informant001: 12:05pm On May 15, 2017
Generous Super Eagles midfielder Ogenyi Onazi’s has shown once again that he's a man with a large heart. The Trabzonspor player who grew up in Jos -is known for his philanthropy back in Nigeria as he daily engages young talents and friends in the locality. Onazi over the weekend unveiled the special gifts he is preparing to distribute when he returns back to the country as the season winds up.

The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner posted the unwrapping of new football boots he will be sharing when he returns after the end of the season on his official Instagram page.

“As we are getting closer to the end of the season, I can’t forget so soon that I have a whole bunch of talents back home waiting for this kind of encouragement. I will always do my best to encourage the young and talented. #nikefamily #godgrace#makepeoplesmile,” he posted.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/super-eagles-star-ogenyi-onazi-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by bkool7(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
lovely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by maryjan8(f): 12:09pm On May 15, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by informant001: 12:09pm On May 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Iamvictor(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2017
God bless Him

3 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by RichYoungNigga: 12:25pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Benitogucci(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2017
Nice one bro. The Lord is your strength

2 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Papiikush: 12:26pm On May 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
Hope he is not eyeing anything in 2019?

Must he eye a political post before doing the right things?

All these APC zombies sef.

29 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by bolaoluwa45: 12:26pm On May 15, 2017
which club is this dude now self
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Beno3: 12:26pm On May 15, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 15, 2017
Hushpuppy grin @cokerclub can steal your identity and claim it... Rubbish. Where oge and kcee come and buy this picture.

3 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by thorpido(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2017
He's adding weight.I hope he's fit.

2 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by ekems2017(f): 12:27pm On May 15, 2017
Abeg i need one o. Make I carry learn how to play ball.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 15, 2017
Good
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Sleezwizz: 12:28pm On May 15, 2017
Nice... Generous indeed.

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

RenMoney MFB come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 15, 2017
yourexcellency:

Hehehe

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by rozayx5(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2017
nice one

and he is not even our top ten highest earning players outside
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by tivereegega(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2017
GOOD ONE
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Victornezzar: 12:31pm On May 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
A minute silence 4 ur dead brain

2 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by chokozcfs(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
A minute silence 4 ur dead brain
Chai This brother get mouth
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by oloriooko(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2017
What exactly is he giving out? Anyway it's a good gesture, givers never lack
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by lordabili(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
don't feed your ego... much as I appreciate your philanthropism, displaying or showing it publicly makes the air of a person wanting to be honoured and noted for his acts.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
yourexcellency:

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by thunderbabs: 1:14pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
Hushpuppy grin @cokerclub can steal your identity and claim it... Rubbish. Where oge and kcee come and buy this picture.

Guy, you geh talent.....na oge, Kcee demh gang u dey too? shocked U don get photo editin tools full ur phone or laptop, bah?

I must blow this whistle shocked
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 15, 2017
thunderbabs:

Guy, you geh talent.....na oge, Kcee demh gang u dey too? shocked U don get photo editin tools full ur phone or laptop, bah?

I must blow this whistle shocked
lolz. Hushpuppy is on Photoshop most times, nah we know... I work for some of them, and I can point some out, but I won't. Check this

2 Likes

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by ammyluv2002(f): 1:22pm On May 15, 2017
This is why God will keep blessing these guys...give and it shall be given onto you. It's not all about going to church 7 times a week and you think, God should give you riches above others who don't even believe in Him.

Weldone guy! God bless you more
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by japhethGold: 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
Good work. May God bless ur career
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by wunmi590(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Fmartin(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Burgerlomo: 1:40pm On May 15, 2017
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World / Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) / Arsenal Star Alex Iwobi Celebrates 20th Birthday, Shares Childhood Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.