Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home (23123 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by maxiuc(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2017
Nice nice

Where is our mikel

Mikel mikel no allow that Russian women breast deceive you ooo
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by thunderbabs: 2:12pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
lolz. Hushpuppy is on Photoshop most times, nah we know... I work for some of them, and I can point some out, but I won't. Check this

In Jonathan's voice.....la,la,la,la,la,laa, you mean to tell me dt huspuppy actually took us for fools too? Chaiiiii....all of dem na copy copy dem gang dem dey.. shocked

So, he used tools like prongs to remove d dollar stack frm the wallet and typed RAY dia.....thunder fire da guy, mehn

Buhari must hear this right away.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
lolz. Hushpuppy is on Photoshop most times, nah we know... I work for some of them, and I can point some out, but I won't. Check this
wtf are u for real
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Tobium1(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
Hope he is not eyeing anything in 2019?

He's eyeing Ballon D'or
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 15, 2017
smithsydny:
wtf are u for real
yeah. For real. I can forge David's receipts self if you want.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 15, 2017
thunderbabs:

In Jonathan's voice.....la,la,la,la,la,laa, you mean to tell me dt huspuppy actually took us for fools too? Chaiiiii....all of dem na copy copy dem gang dem dey.. shocked

So, he used tools like prongs to remove d dollar stack frm the wallet and typed RAY dia.....thunder fire da guy, mehn

Buhari must hear this right away.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Realzikkist(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2017
bolaoluwa45:
which club is this dude now self
Trabsonspor of Turkey,,,big club tho....atleast berra than Man Utd grin
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
yeah. For real. I can forge David's receipts self if you want.
I've gat a fuvking talent bro. Use it well brah
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
smithsydny:
I've gat a fuvking talent bro. Use it well brah
check this forged club receipts. Exactly the stunt davido pulled. grin . I work for some of dem, but agreement is agreement, don't talk.

Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
check this forged club receipts. Exactly the stunt davido pulled. grin . I work for some of dem, but agreement is agreement, don't talk.
wtf. U can forge for Biafra man. Don't talk shiiiiii
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 15, 2017
smithsydny:
wtf. U can forge for Biafra man. Don't talk shiiiiii
lolz grin
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
lolz grin
nah lag u dey abi
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2017
smithsydny:
nah lag u dey abi
yes bro
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
yes bro
I no.. I go like see you wen I enter lag
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 15, 2017
smithsydny:
I no.. I go like see you wen I enter lag
you get job for me sir?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:
you get job for me sir?
kai.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 15, 2017
smithsydny:
kai.

grin wetin be kai
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 15, 2017
CokersClub:

grin wetin be kai
I go buzz u jare
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 15, 2017
smithsydny:
I go buzz u jare
okay.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 19, 2017
CokersClub:
okay.
guy I need your contact asap..
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2017
smithsydny:
guy I need your contact asap..
what deal do you have for me .
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 25, 2017
CokersClub:
what deal do you have for me .
I've done it already since like week I dey find u.. Nah small job we done do am
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 25, 2017
smithsydny:
I've done it already since like week I dey find u.. Nah small job we done do am
okay. That's good. Was a little bit busy. But which kin work be dat
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2017
CokersClub:
okay. That's good. Was a little bit busy. But which kin work be dat
signature and stamp
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 25, 2017
smithsydny:
signature and stamp
nah yahoo yahoo grin
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 25, 2017
CokersClub:
nah yahoo yahoo grin
lol. Kai mana angry grin grin nooo
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 25, 2017
smithsydny:
lol. Kai mana angry grin grin nooo
tell me nah?. Why u need stamp and signature?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 25, 2017
CokersClub:
tell me nah?. Why u need stamp and signature?
for ministry paper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down / Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.