Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike (3877 Views)

SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability / Senator Diri With Atiku, Timi Frank, And Emma Ogidi In Dubai / Lagos APC Primaries: Support Akinwunmi Ambode For Stability And Continuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by raker300: 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
Lovely pix

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by cremedelacreme: 10:32pm On May 15, 2017
Anambra, ebe ife nine n'eme.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2017
raker300:
Lovely pix
Thanks bro, my intention was to tour Ogbaru and Obosi, I couldn't, I guess that will be next, I normally tour round the state on Sundays when every where is calm.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by OMANBALA1: 11:18pm On May 15, 2017
Omanbala erike!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by cremedelacreme: 11:23pm On May 15, 2017
post=56558372:

Thanks bro, my intention was to tour Ogbaru and Obosi, I couldn't, I guess that will be next, I normally tour round the state on Sundays when every where is calm.

Pls include Oba in your next tour, it's one of the fastest developing place in Anambra now, there are tens of housing estates springing up in every corner of Oba. I have a property in one of the estates. Guy, this your camera over sharp. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by SlayerForever: 12:56am On May 16, 2017
Ogbunike my humble home. Ogidi the land of my grandmum. Prof Chinua Achebe is my granduncle. Omambala g'adi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by OreMI22: 1:13am On May 16, 2017
While OCHA brigade are swirling around looking for poor Okada people to apprenhend for minor offenses, look at trucks parked on the highway that they could impound and charge them N100,000 each to bail out the vehicles.

people clearly violating the laws are left unpunished but if a poor Keke napep guy makes the mistake of crossing a traffic light, more than 10 people will chase him to impound his little source of livelihood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by OMANBALA1: 4:12am On May 16, 2017
Its time ANSG start placing heavy taxes on those commercial vehicles that are killing our roads.
And why are they parked on the road side?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by raker300: 6:31am On May 16, 2017
post=56558372:

pls do Sir, your contributions are so important to us here

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2017
OreMI22:
While OCHA brigade are swirling around looking for poor Okada people to apprenhend for minor offenses, look at trucks parked on the highway that they could impound and charge them N100,000 each to bail out the vehicles.

people clearly violating the laws are left unpunished but if a poor Keke napep guy makes the mistake of crossing a traffic light, more than 10 people will chase him to impound his little source of livelihood.

Ocha brigade don't work on Sundays, Keke napep and okada are not allow to ply high ways

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by Cuche: 6:49am On May 16, 2017
post=56558372:

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2017
Political stability, good governance and human resources are perhaps the most important factors towards achieving economic prosperity of a state or any nation, Anambra was created on 27th August 1991, Anambra’s political history can be described as varied and up until recent when APGA took over leadership, since then Anambra state has witnessed tremendous developments in all spherical.

Over the last two decades the rural/urban exodus has caused a shift, making Anambra a highly urbanized state with 62% of its population living in urban areas, Anambra is second urbanized state after Lagos, second densely populated state, with 62% urbanized and 4th largest economy after Lagos, Rivers and FCT, projected to be fully urbanize in few yrs by SWOT, Anambra has major cities, the major urban centres of Anambra state are Onitsha, including Okpoko, Oba, Nkpor, Obosi,Ogbaru, Nkwelle, Nnewi, Ozubullu, Ihiala, Ekwuloba, Oko and Awka including Awawbia, Okpuno, Enugu ukwu Abagana etc.

Onitsha is one of fastest growing commercial city in Africa, and has developed to become a huge conurbation extending to Idemili, Oyi and Anambra East LGAs with one of the largest markets in West Africa, Nnewi is a rapidly developing industrial and commercial centre; and Awka been seat of power, hospitality, civil servants, and students and other.

My tour to Ogbunike and Ogidi, new towns benefiting from Onitsha expansions, there are other towns that has fully benefited namely Nkpor, Ogbaru, Obosi, Nkwelle, Nsugbe, Okpoko in different LGAs, you can hardly buy land in these areas, the expansion now is heading towards Awka, and Awka expansion is gradually come down, although development in Awka and Onitsha has joined towards old road, Anambra is one fastest developing state in Nigeria, let's not lose focus to our destination, so many are not happy with our progress, they are gathering again to promise us heaven on earth, for years now no interruption in our education calendar or strike since APGA took over, we are leading in education and so many other areas, let us not forget when Anambra was den of criminal activities, days of Derico and Nwamama, when rubbers write letters to landlords and tenants, when you can't cross Upper Iweka 7pm, when bank rubbery was almost every day news, when burnt corpses littered our streets, when a sitting governor was kidnapped, when we witnessed the longest strick in our history, year to year hardly hear any good news from our state, the story is different now with APGA lead government, Anambra is one of the fast developing state now, night life is fully back in our cities, Awka city of fun, you can hang out till 3am without fear, there's stability and prosperity with APGA government , for 3 yrs now we haven't witness any bank rubbery case in our state, great Anambarians we have every right to criticize, advice also provide solutions but let us be conscious of our decisions any mistake in our political journey now might take years to correct if there will be any opportunity, a word is enough for wise men from the east cool cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2017
Upholstery fabric market Ogidi still under construction

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2017
Good road network

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by Agumbaa: 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by investnow2013: 12:02am On May 18, 2017
post=56563595:
Political stability, good governance and human resources are perhaps the most important factors towards achieving economic prosperity of a state or any nation, Anambra was created on 27th August 1991, Anambra’s political history can be described as varied and up until recent when APGA took over leadership, since then Anambra state has witnessed tremendous developments in all spherical.

Over the last two decades the rural/urban exodus has caused a shift, making Anambra a highly urbanized state with 62% of its population living in urban areas, Anambra is second urbanized state after Lagos, second densely populated state, with 62% urbanized and 4th largest economy after Lagos, Rivers and FCT, projected to be fully urbanize in few yrs by SWOT, Anambra has major cities, the major urban centres of Anambra state are Onitsha, including Okpoko, Oba, Nkpor, Obosi,Ogbaru, Nkwelle, Nnewi, Ozubullu, Ihiala, Ekwuloba, Oko and Awka including Awawbia, Okpuno, Enugu ukwu Abagana etc.

Onitsha is one of fastest growing commercial city in Africa, and has developed to become a huge conurbation extending to Idemili, Oyi and Anambra East LGAs with one of the largest markets in West Africa, Nnewi is a rapidly developing industrial and commercial centre; and Awka been seat of power, hospitality, civil servants, and students and other.

My tour to Ogbunike and Ogidi, new towns benefiting from Onitsha expansions, there are other towns that has fully benefited namely Nkpor, Ogbaru, Obosi, Nkwelle, Nsugbe, Okpoko in different LGAs, you can hardly buy land in these areas, the expansion now is heading towards Awka, and Awka expansion is gradually come down, although development in Awka and Onitsha has joined towards old road, Anambra is one fastest developing state in Nigeria, let's not lose focus to our destination, so many are not happy with our progress, they are gathering again to promise us heaven on earth, for years now no interruption in our education calendar or strike since APGA took over, we are leading in education and so many other areas, let us not forget when Anambra was den of criminal activities, days of Derico and Nwamama, when rubbers write letters to landlords and tenants, when you can't cross Upper Iweka 7pm, when bank rubbery was almost every day news, when burnt corpses littered our streets, when a sitting governor was kidnapped, when we witnessed the longest strick in our history, year to year hardly hear any good news from our state, the story is different now with APGA lead government, Anambra is one of the fast developing state now, night life is fully back in our cities, Awka city of fun, you can hang out till 3am without fear, there's stability and prosperity with APGA government , for 3 yrs now we haven't witness any bank rubbery case in our state, great Anambarians we have every right to criticize, advice also provide solutions but let us be conscious of our decisions any mistake in our political journey now might take years to correct if there will be any opportunity, a word is enough for wise men from the east cool cool

Re: Anambra: Political Stability And Economic Prosperity, Ogidi/ogbunike by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Election is over, Soon enter field to update us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Oshiomhole Disowns Amaechi / How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital / Hoodlums That Set High Court Lagos On Fire Arraigned: See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.