Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital (3801 Views)

Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
I wonder how what goes through Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders heads when they travel to developed countries like Japan the world's third largest economy with a population 126 million people.. You would think the first thing when Buhari gets back from Yokohama, Japan would be to replicate the 24 hours electricity,hospitals,transportation systems,technology,sewage treatment plants and portable water available.
However, Nigerians leaders like Buhari are a different breed. Their only mission is to intentionally keep Nigeria a fantastically corrupt shithole and keep the citizens poor and uneducated, so they can be easily controlled and appoint fantastically corrupt politicians into key ministries.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Vulcanheph(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
The truth is our leaders both past and present have failed us........so ask your question to all the people who shout "sai baba"

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Another senseless and pointless ipob post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Vulcanheph:
The truth is our leaders both past and present have failed us........so ask your question to all the people who shout "sai baba"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

Nigerian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
I wonder how what goes through Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders heads when they travel to developed countries like Japan. You would think the first thing when Buhari gets back from Yokohama, Japan would be to replicate the 24 hours electricity,hospitals,transportation systems,technology,sewage treatment plants and portable water available.
However, Nigerians leaders like Buhari are a different breed. Their only mission is to intentionally keep Nigeria a fantastically corrupt shithole and keep the citizens poor and uneducated, so they can be easily controlled and loot all the money meant for infrastructure development.
He only feels concerned about RUGA and other mumu policies.
Yarimo can tell us better.

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku gmbuharii anonimi

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
immhotep:

He only feels concerned about RUGA and other mumu policies.
Yarimo can tell us better.

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku gmbuharii anonimi
We need the Akinwumi Adesina's, Tony Elumelu's(UBA), Basil Omiyi's(Former Chairman of Shell) to run the country and not clowns like Buhari or Atiku if we want to catch up with Japan.
Japan puts their best and brightest in charge and people with a sense of integrity and vision to run the country. In Nigeria we do the opposite- we put up the dullest leaders with no vision or integrity to run the country, who are only interested in bullion vans and distributing rice,recharge cards and palm oil as dividends of democracy.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by chriskosherbal(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

We need the Akinwumi Adesina, Tony Elumelu(UBA), Basil Omiyi(Former Chairman of Shell) to run the country and not clowns like Buhari or Atiku if we want to catch up witth Japan
cheesy grin you are starting a war cos they will come for your head Na ooo grin

But your point as regards our leaders both past and present is not far from the truth. They see these things Everytime they travel out but that force that stops them from replicating same over here is what still baffles me till date .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Nigerian

Nigerians don't peddle thoughtless, pointless and senseless rubbish.

In fact, were you people not Nigerians for 16 years before this administration when you loved, supported and defended the crooked and corrupt people that aggravated the issues you cry and moan over especially in this worthless and illogical thread?

Even today when they arrest and put the corrupt people responsible for the mess on trial, you still cry, you still support them, defend them and shout witch hunt all over the place.

You pick and chose when you are Nigerian and when it suits your tribal and bigoted views.

Please save us the crocodile tears and hypocrisy, you care less about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

Nigerians don't peddle thoughtless, pointless and senseless rubbish.

In fact, were you people not Nigerians for 16 years before this administration when you loved, supported and defended the crooked and corrupt people that aggravated the issues you cry and moan over especially in this worthless and illogical thread?

Even today when they arrest and put the corrupt people responsible for the mess on trial, you still cry, you still support them, defend them and shout witch hunt all over the place.

You pick and chose when you are Nigerian and when it suits your tribal and bigoted views.

Please save us the crocodile tears and hypocrisy, you care less about Nigeria.
Buhari appointed the 'who is who' of corruption into his cabinet and said he does not know what technology was used in Ganduje tape, smuggled Abdulrasheed Maina from Dubai to continue his looting and said Abacha never stole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aafjSUv6s7E

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by helinues: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
See where they are shifting goal posts to.

So Buhari really attended the summits in Japan..

The most confused set of people I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by wakaman: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ever wailing yamree.
Get this
Nigeria owes you nothing.
Buhari owes you nothing.

You owe yourself everything to make your life the way you want it.

Grow up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Buhari appointed the 'who is who' of corruption into his cabinet and said he does not know what techology was used in Ganduje tape, smuggled Maina from Dubai to continue his looting and said Abacha never stole

There's corruption in every administration in Nigeria and they all should rot in jail, but where do you stand as a Nigerian when it comes to corruption and the people responsible for the mess you rail against everyday?

Caring and showing genuine concern about Nigeria is not about picking and choosing when to care about Nigeria, spewing tribal and bigoted rubbish or calling your own country shithole all over the place.

Many of you act and pretend like you really care and are concerned about Nigeria when in fact you hate Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
chriskosherbal:
cheesy grin you are starting a war cos they will come for your head Na ooo grin

But your point as regards our leaders both past and present is not far from the truth. They see these things Everytime they travel out but that force that stops them from replicating same over here is what still baffles me till date .
They have no plans for the country and leave no legacy except corruption. Let Buhari or Atiku rule for 50 years- Nigeria- will still not have 24 hour electricity,portable water,good road network or an advanced tranportation system and will still be a fanatastically corrupt shithole
Give Nigeria to Tony Elumelu,Basil Omiyi or Akinwumi Adesina,let them choose their cabinet and watch Nigeria be on the path to transforming to Japan in ten years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Area4Area: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
OP you were one of those who dared him going to Japan, denied that he was in Japan, have you now changed your mind because IPOB has admitted he was?
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Give Nigeria to Tony Elumelu,Basil Omiyi or Akinwumi Adesina,let them choose their cabinet and watch Nigeria be on the path to transforming to Japan in ten years.

Nigeria to Japan in 10 years?

Even Japan itself did not transform into what it is today in 50 years..

You people must be toddlers because you think and reason like 2 year old children..

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Area4Area: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

Wailing season activated, let them wail out their frustration since all their threats and lies and noise yielded nothing, don't add to their pain please, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Area4Area:
Wailing season activated, let them wail out their frustration since all their threats and lies and noise yielded nothing, don't add to their pain please, thanks.

Senseless wailing in pain for another 4 years must be very excruciating and frustrating..

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Area4Area:

ChiefkeefGB4:
IPOB has found a unique way to greet Buhari anytime he travels abroad. Since Buhari is intent on keeping Nigeria the poverty capital of the world and a fantastically corrupt shithole he deserves the public disgrace.

Laugh wan kill me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RyBOkCCpY

He's the resident ipob spokesman on NL..

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Area4Area: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

Senseless wailing in pain for another 4 years must be very excruciating and frustrating..

grin grin

Just take it easy with them and view them with a human face, remember that frustration, disappointment and suicide are very related so just do anything with them jejely.
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

Many of you act and pretend like you really care and are concerned about Nigeria when in fact you hate Nigeria.
I love Nigeria but hate it's fantastically corrupt leaders who turned it to the poverty capital of the world. I don't supprt Nnamdi Kanu, I respect his bravery,but know he is another megalomaniac that will be no different from Nigeria's corrupt leaders.

I know Nigeria has to potential to be one of the greatest countries in the world if the likes of Tony Elumelu,Basil Omiyi or Akinwumi Adesina where to rule it.

3 Likes

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

Nigeria to Japan in 10 years?

Even Japan itself did not transform into what it is today in 50 years..

You people must be toddlers because you think and reason like 2 year old children..

grin grin
You have a reading comprehension problem. I said on the path to becoming like Japan.
Look what purposeful and visionary leadership can lead to. Keep ass-licking Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders that have secured their generation for the next 100 years.

4 Likes

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I love Nigeria but hate it's fantastically corrupt leaders who turned it to the poverty capital of the world. I don't supprt Nnamdi Kanu, I respect his bravery,but know he is another megalomaniac that will be no different from Nigeria's corrupt leaders.

I know Nigeria has to potential to be the greates country in the world is the like of Tony Elumelu,Basil Omiyi or Akinwumi Adesina where to rule it.

You mean you love your so called Shithole?

You mean you love Nigeria even though you are ipob and ipob promoter and spokesman..

Abeg stop the comedy, stick to ipob and your anti Nigerian shithole rant..

2 Likes

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

You mean you love your so called Shithole?

You mean you love Nigeria even though you are ipob and ipob promoter and spokesman..

Abeg stop the comedy, stick to ipob and your anti Nigerian shithole rant..
I don't support IPOB separist movement-I believe Nigeria's strength lies in it's unity. IPOB has to be given credit for demstfying Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders.

I repeat, I love Nigeria,but hate it's fantastically corrupt leaders. They destroy the country and move around in convoys of 10 to 40 cars of armed security. Buy private jets to avoid going on the roads they embezzled funds for and fly abroad for medical treatement after embezzling money for hospitals.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
[s]
ChiefkeefGB4:

I don't support IPOB separist movement-I believe Nigeria's strength lies in it's unity. IPOB has to be given credit for demstfying Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders.

I repeat, I love Nigeria,but hate it's fantastically corrupt leaders. They destroy the country and move around in convoys of 10 to 40 cars of armed security. Buy private jets to avoid going on the roads they embezzled funds for,fly abroad for medical treatement after embezzling money for hospitals.
[/s]

You can not be a Nigeria while promoting, supporting and peddling ipob which is a terrorist group according to the same Nigeria you claim to love.

You can not be a Nigerian while supporting and defending ipob's violent and terrorists attacks on Nigeria and Nigerian officials.

You can not be a Nigerian while labeling the same Nigeria a shithole.

You are ipob, ipob is you.

2 Likes

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Printerscanner: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
I wonder how what goes through Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders heads when they travel to developed countries like Japan. You would think the first thing when Buhari gets back from Yokohama, Japan would be to replicate the 24 hours electricity,hospitals,transportation systems,technology,sewage treatment plants and portable water available.
However, Nigerians leaders like Buhari are a different breed. Their only mission is to intentionally keep Nigeria a fantastically corrupt shithole and keep the citizens poor and uneducated, so they can be easily controlled and loot all the money meant for infrastructure development.

Good. I thought Goatluck Jonathan already turned Nigeria into Paris and Niger Delta into Dubai. So, what are you saying again?

2 Likes

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You can not be a Nigeria while promoting, supporting and peddling ipob which is a terrorist group according to the same Nigeria you claim to love.

You can not be a Nigerian while supporting and defending ipob's violent and terrorists attacks on Nigeria and Nigerian officials.

You can not be a Nigerian while labeling the same Nigeria a shithole.

You are ipob, ipob is you.
Who is a bigger terrorist? Politicians that have embezzled $400 billions dollars since 1960 or IPOB that protest peacefully. Nigeria is a shithole truth be told,one of the only countries in the world along with Somalia and Sudan that does not have 24 hour electricity.

It does not have to be this way. We have leaders that can take it from a third world shithole like Tony Elumelu,Basil Omiyi and Akin Adewumi to a first world country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Printerscanner:

Good. I thought Goatluck Jonathan already turned Nigeria into Paris and Niger Delta into Dubai. So, what are you saying again?
Goodluck Jonathan,Buhari,Atiku are all the same. What is the difference between them?

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Who is a bigger terrorist? Politicians that have embezzled $400 billions dollars since 1960 or IPOB that protest peacefulLy. Nigeria is a shithole truth be told,one of the only countries in the world along with Somalia and Sudan that does not have 24 hour electricity.

It does not have to be this way. We have leaders that can take it from a third world shithole like Tony Elumelu,Basil Omiyi and Akin Adewumi to a first world country.

1. There's a difference between terrorism and corruption.

2. Igbos physically and violently attacking Nigerians is terrorism.

3. See, you go out of your way to support and defend ipob, a violent and terrorist group.

4. ipob is for the destruction of Nigeria so how do you love Nigeria so it's impossible to love Nigeria and still support the destruction of Nigeria.

Stick to ipob and stop pretending to love Nigeria.
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

1. There's a difference between terrorism and corruption.

2. Igbos physically and violently attacking Nigerians is terrorism.

3. See, you go out of your way to support and defend ipob, a violent and terrorist group.

4. ipob is for the destruction of Nigeria so how do you love Nigeria so it's impossible to love Nigeria and still support the destruction of Nigeria.

Stick to ipob and stop pretending to love Nigeria.

You support the leaders that turned the country to the poverty capital of the world through looting $400 billion dollars since 1960.

I support leaders like Tonu Elumelu(Delta Igbo) Akinwumi Adesina (Yoruba) and Basil Omiyi(Edo state) to be put in leadership positions , so the country can be transformed from a shithole to a first world country. The IPOB and Niger Delta agitation will die when we have detribalised leaders that are visionary and ready to take Nigeria to the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
[s]
ChiefkeefGB4:

You support the leaders that turned the country to the poverty capital of the world through looting $400 billion dollars since 1960.

I support leaders like Tonu Elumelu(Delta Igbo) Akinwumi Adesina (Yoruba) and Basil Omiyi(Edo state) to be put in leadership positions , so the country can be transformed from a shithole to a first world country. The IPOB agitation and Niger Delta agitation will die when we have detribalised leaders that are visionary and ready to take Nigeria to the 21st century.
[/s]

Stick to your anti Nigerian shithole rant and ipob sentiments.
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Stick to your anti Nigerian shithole rant and ipob sentiments.
I'm pro Nigeria and you are pro fantastically corrupt politicians- you see them as god's despite the fact they turned the 7 largest oil producer to the poverty capital of world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze President- General Knelt Down Begging Us To Make Him President- Junaid / EFCC Recovered PS4 And PS5 As Evidence (picture) / Sokoto Student: She Was Killed For Attributing Her Exams Success To Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.