Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Love Looking At The Female Bum Bum, It’s Inspiring – Timaya Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Looking At The Female Bum Bum, It’s Inspiring – Timaya Reveals (476 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / I Love Looking At The Female Bum Bum, It ’ S Inspiring – Timaya Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Looking At The Female Bum Bum, It’s Inspiring – Timaya Reveals by Spylim(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2017
Dem Mama Records honcho, Timaya is an established music hit-maker with many songs to his name.

The singer unequivocally spoke to Sunday Scoop about his love for the woman’s bum and how much it has inspired his music.

“I love the human backside because it is very beautiful and just by staring at it, I get ideas for songs. And that is how songs like Ukwu and Shake Your Bum, came about. However, I also sing about many other things so it is balanced.

A lot of people are hypocritical because songs about bums usually have the highest downloads but people would come out to criticise them. So who is downloading them?

I have learnt that you can never please everybody and I don’t waste my time trying to http://www.naijahips.com/2017/05/i-love-looking-at-female-bum-bum-its.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Love Looking At The Female Bum Bum, It’s Inspiring – Timaya Reveals by Dalastically: 1:54pm On May 15, 2017
What kind of inspiration comes from a woman Bum Bum
Timaya knee down and close your eyes, I want to pray for you.. .

The person wey do you this thing.. . E no go ever beta for am... IJN Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In One Month, Runtown Wins 'artiste Of The Year' Award For The Second Time O / Agree Or Not, I’m The Strongest 31- Yr-old Alive – Ubi Franklin / Skales Unveils “the Never Say Never Guy” Album Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.