Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal (10327 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Make Money Into Your Bank Account Programming For People. / How Can I Non Usa Uk Residence Get A Bank Account Without Social Security Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2017
About the software... Bank Account Software is a modern Web banking software written in mainly php, angularJS and bootstrap.. it includes basic banking features and build cheaply for small business banks... Contact for more details or for support...

Current Features includes:
Deposit,Withdraw and balance check
Can deposit any amount
Can't withdraw more than account balance
dynamic tittle page
fully responsive

Future Features Will include:
Global Admin Manager(to register agents/staff and have all staff features)
Staff management(to register customer and make deposit on behave of customer)
Customer Login with account number and password
Automatic account number generation on registration
Money transfer to another customer
Close Account
Please Note: Still in development... Will share the link to the first Release just for test run and bug/error report, after which the later release may be for sale( Can't say for now)

Pls Note that am not focusing on bank software only, its just one of my projects... My aim is to develop Web applications

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by bigtt76(f): 2:18pm On May 15, 2017
Nice one but I fear for its adoption by the banks. None would do open source. Why not go into Java and ASP.Net?

abula112:
About the software... Bank Account Software is a modern Web banking software written in mainly php, angularJS and bootstrap.. it includes basic banking features and build cheaply for small business banks... Contact for more details or for support...

Current Features includes:
Deposit,Withdraw and balance check
Can deposit any amount
Can't withdraw more than account balance
dynamic tittle page
fully responsive

Future Features Will include:
Global Admin Manager(to register agents/staff and have all staff features)
Staff management(to register customer and make deposit on behave of customer)
Customer Login with account number and password
Automatic account number generation on registration
Money transfer to another customer
Close Account
Please Note: Still in development... Will share the link to the first Release just for test run and bug/error report, after which the later release may be for sale( Can't say for now)

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2017
The Interface Screenshots

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2017
bigtt76:
Nice one but I fear for its adoption by the banks. None would do open source. Why not go into Java and ASP.Net?
PHP is the most popular and most used language for web based application, can later dive into ASP.Net.
No doubt java is one of the best but also one of the most complex language, i dont really need java since am a web developer and i plan to stay dat way for a long time, will only dive into java if the need to dive into mobile or system application..
By the way i do little code in python too, its very simple and wide based, it can compete with java, i still prefer it to java
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2017
Some of the current backend code

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 10:28am On May 16, 2017
2 Questions.

- Why would a Bank want an Application software , written in PHP when they have Applications that runs JSP (using JBoss), and ASP.Net.

- Secondly , Is your Company a registered Company with CAC, and Central Bank of Nigeria?

The second question was what they asked me , My case was better, i designed in JBoss and they decided to keep my connects. Most banks wont use PHP..Its not too secure and can easily be penetrated.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2017
The mission is to build the app for small bank or for any group related to bank with a very small resources, its like a starting point...

secondly my company is currently not a registered trademark but will soon. I dont need to be under CBN, my company is about the web, like web app and design...So am not designing or writing codes for only bank.

PHP is unsecure if you dont work on the security, security in php in hard but not impossible, implementation security can be cumbersome but PHP is actually secure e.g the htmlspecialcharacters() converts html characters to text, which is usefull to block hackers from using codes like javascript to hack into database or send malicious codes..

3 Likes

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 11:42am On May 16, 2017
abula112:
The mission is to build the app for small bank or for any group related to bank with a very small resources, its like a starting point...

secondly my company is currently not a registered trademark but will soon. I dont need to be under CBN, my company is about the web, like web app and design...So am not designing or writing codes for only bank.

PHP is unsecure if you dont work on the security, security in php in hard but not impossible, implementation security can be cumbersome but PHP is actually secure e.g the htmlspecialcharacters() converts html characters to text, which is usefull to block hackers from using codes like javascript to hack into database or send malicious codes..

Dont contradict yourself further, I mean you are doing a good job. But let me open your eye to some few things here. Ask few Friends how you can sell software to banks and come back here to share your experiences.

Now Digest from Security and stack overflow
https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/19612/why-is-php-not-used-for-banking-sites-or-for-a-banking-transaction

IF you are developing a banking software to sell to a bank, There are things you really have to have a look at before taking off. You cannot just wake up one day to push over the big names like Finserv, Phoneix, T24 which has been already in existence for several running years.

Companies like Finacle who run nearly a universal banking solution worldwide, and has gained grounds you want to push over just like that? Are you being serious here?

Banks like FCMB , FirstBank, Fidelity Banks Here in Nigeria use Finacle which is coded in C/C++ and some Java and JSP. Zenith Bank uses Phoneix, etc Banks in India all round uses Finacle , Major British Banks use Compass and some still use Finacle , Banks in Tajikistan are porting to Finacle , Asides a Bank in Pakistan which uses Inhouse CBS (Al Habad Bank) Others tend to use Finacle. Even ANZ uses Finacle and some banks in Jordan.

What i am saying is, its always good to start small, Banking Application shouldnt be the first thing in Mind now. States like Northern states are not developed 100% You can start with them and expand Your fishing net.

Thats what i am Doing as i type, cos i once had the same ideology as you.

Thank Me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
gimakon:

Dont contradict yourself further, I mean you are doing a good job. But let me open your eye to some few things here. Ask few Friends how you can sell software to banks and come back here to share your experiences.

Now Digest from Security and stack overflow
https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/19612/why-is-php-not-used-for-banking-sites-or-for-a-banking-transaction

IF you are developing a banking software to sell to a bank, There are things you really have to have a look at before taking off. You cannot just wake up one day to push over the big names like Finserv, Phoneix, T24 which has been already in existence for several running years.

Companies like Finacle who run nearly a universal banking solution worldwide, and has gained grounds you want to push over just like that? Are you being serious here?

Banks like FCMB , FirstBank, Fidelity Banks Here in Nigeria use Finacle which is coded in C/C++ and some Java and JSP. Zenith Bank uses Phoneix, etc Banks in India all round uses Finacle , Major British Banks use Compass and some still use Finacle , Banks in Tajikistan are porting to Finacle , Asides a Bank in Pakistan which uses Inhouse CBS (Al Habad Bank) Others tend to use Finacle. Even ANZ uses Finacle and some banks in Jordan.

What i am saying is, its always good to start small, Banking Application shouldnt be the first thing in Mind now. States like Northern states are not developed 100% You can start with them and expand Your fishing net.

Thats what i am Doing as i type, cos i once had the same ideology as you.

Thank Me later.

Actually am not doing the app totally for money, i can make it open source if the need arises, my main objective is to make the banking app simplified and cheap for does dat cant afford it or want to use the codes on their own projects..
I think by doing that am building a name for myself and my company, i guess doing this will make people believe in what i do and can offer to give contact on their project(dats ma real plan, build name to earn).. Just you may know, i have other projects i work on in PHP and python
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
abula112:

Actually am not doing the app totally for money, i can make it open source if the need arises, my main objective is to make the banking app simplified and cheap for does dat cant afford it or want to use the codes on their own projects..
I think by doing that am building a name for myself and my company, i guess doing this will make people believe in what i do and can offer to give contact on their project(dats ma real plan, build name to earn).. Just you may know, i have other projects i work on in PHP and python

Its a good Thing. I would need to send you my CV as well..
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2017
no problem boss, abula3003@gmail.com
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Olyboy16(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2017
abula112
i see passion and determination in you, and thats probably the only reason why your project might get a chance at success; but to be sincere, you can't beat any existing banking software in this new internet age...you simply cant as a person. however, leme give you a face lift...the android OS started less than 10 years ago when nokia had over 1 billion user base, today android is the most used OS in the world with over 1.5 billion users. Know chrome browser? just less than 10 years old? see how its beaten web browsers that have existed since windows 2000. Oh see HTML5 eh? just 3 years ago, its sent flash outta business!
All of these new breakthroughs have one common attribute..."opensource". think about it bro; linus didn't make linux what it is today, some nerdy geniuses did. Hey and this goes for every developer too!

2 Likes

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
Olyboy16:
abula112
i see passion and determination in you, and thats probably the only reason why your project might get a chance at success; but to be sincere, you can't beat any existing banking software in this new internet age...you simply cant as a person. however, leme give you a face lift...the android OS started less than 12 years ago when nokia had over 1 billion user base, today android is the most used OS in the world with over 1.5 billion users. Know chrome browser? just less than 10 years old? see how its beaten web browsers that have existed since windows 2000. Oh see HTML5 eh? just 4 years ago, its sent flash outta business!
All of these new breakthroughs have one common attribute..."opensource". think about it bro; linus didn't make linux what it is today, some nerdy geniuses did. Hey and this goes for every developer too!
Exactly bro, thanks...
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Olyboy16(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
abula112:

Exactly bro, thanks...

when its opensource, invite me to your repo olagokedammy<at>gmail,com . i'll gladly design the web APIs needed.
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 12:12am On May 17, 2017
Olyboy16:

when its opensource, invite me to your repo olagokedammy<at>gmail,com . i'll gladly design the web APIs needed.
Will do that when its open source on a month or two, my hands are currently tied, and thats for d support
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 5:03am On May 17, 2017
Olyboy16:
abula112
i see passion and determination in you, and thats probably the only reason why your project might get a chance at success; but to be sincere, you can't beat any existing banking software in this new internet age...you simply cant as a person. however, leme give you a face lift...the android OS started less than 10 years ago when nokia had over 1 billion user base, today android is the most used OS in the world with over 1.5 billion users. Know chrome browser? just less than 10 years old? see how its beaten web browsers that have existed since windows 2000. Oh see HTML5 eh? just 3 years ago, its sent flash outta business!

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-most-of-the-big-banks-use-only-proprietary-software-not-open-source-software

Before you say whatever you have been saying Read the part of Jon Belelieu, stop decieving OP. No reasonable bank will EVER have its software that controls several million peoples money as open source.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2017
gimakon:

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-most-of-the-big-banks-use-only-proprietary-software-not-open-source-software

Before you say whatever you have been saying Read the part of Jon Belelieu, stop decieving OP. No reasonable bank will EVER have its software that controls several million peoples money as open source.
He is not actually talking bout the banking software, he is talking about making all or most projects open source
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by bet9ja(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2017
gimakon:

Bitter truth.
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Olyboy16(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2017
gimakon:

i don't mean to be rude but, do you even know the chemistry of the opensource industry? have you ever studied any of the models before? do you know what support deals mean? do you know that most contributors of big opensource software recieve 5 to 6 figure salary? it hurts deeply when i see folks like you misleading passionate people with your ignorance, i'm sorry. you probably just google searched and got that quora article and blindly believed jon belelieu's 2year old post is the final answer? bro, read! research! even 80% these banks' servers are powered by linux! BTW, ask google again, "banks adopting opensource software".

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 17, 2017
Olyboy16:

i don't mean to be rude but, do you even know the chemistry of the opensource industry? have you ever studied any of the models before? do you know what support deals mean? do you know that most contributors of big opensource software recieve 5 to 6 figure salary? it hurts deeply when i see folks like you misleading passionate people with your ignorance, i'm sorry. you probably just google searched and got that quora article and blindly believed jon belelieu's 2year old post is the final answer? bro, read! research! even 80% these banks' servers are powered by linux! BTW, ask google again, "banks adopting opensource software".

Bruhaha.. No bank Will in their Wrong senses use something that has its source code on Air for every tom dick and harry to twix. What in Gods name are you saying? I am Never Misleading him, I am guiding him to his Passion, Not to play with his future here and owe several millions of Naira Later for damages.

After Linux became open source, Distros of different kinds came,just like after Kali became open source, Distros of several kinds are in the market. so if a Bank decides to have its source open source, what makes you think someone wont backdoor it and have access to their Financial systems. its just a matter of saving the trojan to memory and execute upon installation.... Yea, One can actually own the Whole bank that way... dont be stupid man.

Languages Used Mostly in the Finance Industry are C++, Java, C#,Classic ASP,ASP.NET, JSP, Angular JS(for full stack development) its in some cases, CFM. I havent heard of a bank using Open source and PHP for its software Applications before, make your findings correctly.

Even Here in my office , you dare not use PHP for ma boss for Accounting applications. Na your sack letter you day issue so, let alone having it as open source and selling to big companies such as banks, Microfinance banks and Finance Houses.

Capital One Bank which used PHP for Online banking has since even changed after suffering several attacks in the past like LFI, RFI and Heartbleed Web attacks. I think they use JSP now.

Ask yourself, is finacle open source? is T24 open source? Yet they are Maintained and managed by banks itself and this Indian Boys, Lets say,I dont speak as a programmer, This is my 7th year in the Software industry and i have been active, by Gods grace in the software programming industry, but try using your head for once. Even Tivoli and glassfish Adopted by banks for internet Banking here in the industry are NEVER open source.

I used IBM Rational to design a software (Classified) For a Big Hotel On the Island. And i maintain this software, initially when i sent the application in PHP it was rejected, Sadly.

I had to go back to Work on Java, they said they needed a secure application, hence the insisted on Java. Linux may be Open source, but not all applications deployed there are open source. Make Kali your Reference for instance. Youd see that those exploits there are sold for several thousand dollars, starting from $10,000 upwards,go figure.
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 17, 2017
abula112:

He is not actually talking bout the banking software, he is talking about making all or most projects open source

Bro, Pls Consider studying Java or C# and use mysql or MSSQL as your reference.
Developing banking Applications (which will be sold ) are better developed in those languages.

I know its not compulsory, but Thank me Later.
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2017
gimakon:

Bro, Pls Consider studying Java or C# and use mysql or MSSQL as your reference.
Developing banking Applications (which will be sold ) are better developed in those languages.

I know its not compulsory, but Thank me Later.
Noted sir, but u hav to know am a web developer and not system or mobile developer, java and c++ is not really useful to me, assuming u said ASP.Net, ruby on rails or django(python) dat will be useful as a web developer.... Am considering django, but its still a fact that php rules the web cus most hosting provider supports only php which is a factor... So i will change or upgrade my skill as the market requires in terms of web development
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2017
Pls Note that am not focusing on bank software only, its just one of my projects... My aim is to develop Web application
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
abula112:

Noted sir, but u hav to know am a web developer and not system or mobile developer, java and c++ is not really useful to me, assuming u said ASP.Net, ruby on rails or django(python) dat will be useful as a web developer.... Am considering django, but its still a fact that php rules the web cus most hosting provider supports only php which is a factor... So i will change or upgrade my skill as the market requires in terms of web development

Java can do JSP (java server page) or JSF (Java server Faces)
C# and VB.NET can do ASPX (asp.net)

I wonder why you talk like this. Its the same thing you do on Winform you can do here as well... so Whats the Biggie?
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
gimakon:

Java can do JSP (java server page) or JSF (Java server Faces)
C# and VB.NET can do ASPX (asp.net)

I wonder why you talk like this. Its the same thing you do on Winform you can do here as well... so Whats the Biggie?

OWK sir smiley, it all falls on what each developer wants, i really love php and python and dats wat i wanna specialize in, i can know little about java but i really dont need it, but maybe i will learn it later or just work with an expert in it
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 12:05am On May 18, 2017
watching
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Olyboy16(m): 12:30am On May 18, 2017
gimakon:

i'll say this; its eminent, whether you like it or not, the next decade will see the fintech sector adopt opensource components with proprietary support deals and sponsored open contributions like oracle and linux does; these banks will see innovation and massive cost savings in all areas of its tech systems with the adoption of opensource software.

This is from finacle's blog: [url]http://www.infosysblogs.com/infosysdigital/2016/06/open_source_software_wave_of_future.html [/url]
its an insight into how the fintech world sees opensource systems.

From RedHat: https://www.redhat.com/en/about/videos/infosys-finacle-lite-powered-red-hat-enterprise-linux-and-jboss-middleware
Finacle actually provided a cost effective version of their software on RedHat!

This is from redhat: https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/industries/financial

look sire, in software engineering there is what we call myths;
- myths can occur due to legacy methods not being reviewed
- myths can occur due to non-investigation of technical mishaps (when engineers simply assume)
...to save a few

and every tech sector has undergone myths at one time or the other; from project management, design patterns, data storage, to system privacy and proprietary software. The banking industry will evolve, and go past these myths that proprietary software is truly secure (i hope u'll follow suit); do you know that WanaCry was made out of an over 9 years old vulnerability on the windows OS found by NSA? you know what that means? it means NSA had hacked the windows OS for that long! Hacks on proprietary software silently lives longer!

The banking industry has always been burdened with one fear...security breaches!! And its only gonna push them to the wall; around 19% of banks' tech budgets go to waste; the demand for internet banking is growing rapidly, small banks are simply running out of business and the big ones are realizing that their IT operating costs are simply increasing rapidly...only time will tell!! in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America - 20% from 2015 -2017, we are taking billions of dollars here! and the funny thing is, that cyber threats are rapidly getting cheaper and sophisticated with faster hardware and AI..so, who will win in the long run?

You are simply shooting yourself in the foot. You don't understand what and how opensource model are, the potential and the systems sorrounding it. I mean, the whole london stock exchange has been running on RedHat linux since 2010, no report has stated that the OS has ever been the cause of any security breach and they moved from windows OS!
And yet the RedHat OS is OPENSOURCE! here's a piece of it https://github.com/redhat-openstack, thats the former upgrade system for redhat linux.

But you know the beauty of opensource? its more than what you think! I'll advice as a tech savy...You should stop the habit of just reading, and start analyzing, research! There are so many things you are blinded to...
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
Thats a good one.

But i doubt if its really a good idea to have some software thats open source to be sold to Large Financial Institutions, I mean anyone can code for databases and connect to a server maybe its deployed on a remote server or so...yea, but i dont like the idea of making it open source , but on this note maybe i would have to agree to what you bringing in all the same.

Possibly id have to work on a new research for that now.

Talking about Wanacry, its a Ransomeware, The Author of Zeus Also made his own cryptolocker which does obviously the same as what Wanacry does, only i dont know if the source code to trigger the vulnerability was released.

I want you to also understand that, not all sources are Released, thats what i am saying here. Idea of having an open source Project somehow i dont see it as a good idea, Thats the point i am trying to Present here and nothing else.

Quit Being Insulting.

Olyboy16:

i'll say this; its eminent, whether you like it or not, the next decade will see the fintech sector adopt opensource components with proprietary support deals and sponsored open contributions like oracle and linux does; these banks will see innovation and massive cost savings in all areas of its tech systems with the adoption of opensource software.

This is from finacle's blog: [url]http://www.infosysblogs.com/infosysdigital/2016/06/open_source_software_wave_of_future.html [/url]
its an insight into how the fintech world sees opensource systems.

From RedHat: https://www.redhat.com/en/about/videos/infosys-finacle-lite-powered-red-hat-enterprise-linux-and-jboss-middleware
Finacle actually provided a cost effective version of their software on RedHat!

This is from redhat: https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/industries/financial

look sire, in software engineering there is what we call myths;
- myths can occur due to legacy methods not being reviewed
- myths can occur due to non-investigation of technical mishaps (when engineers simply assume)
...to save a few

and every tech sector has undergone myths at one time or the other; from project management, design patterns, data storage, to system privacy and proprietary software. The banking industry will evolve, and go past these myths that proprietary software is truly secure (i hope u'll follow suit); do you know that WanaCry was made out of an over 9 years old vulnerability on the windows OS found by NSA? you know what that means? it means NSA had hacked the windows OS for that long! Hacks on proprietary software silently lives longer!

The banking industry has always been burdened with one fear...security breaches!! And its only gonna push them to the wall; around 19% of banks' tech budgets go to waste; the demand for internet banking is growing rapidly, small banks are simply running out of business and the big ones are realizing that their IT operating costs are simply increasing rapidly...only time will tell!! in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America - 20% from 2015 -2017, we are taking billions of dollars here! and the funny thing is, that cyber threats are rapidly getting cheaper and sophisticated with faster hardware and AI..so, who will win in the long run?

You are simply shooting yourself in the foot. You don't understand what and how opensource model are, the potential and the systems sorrounding it. I mean, the whole london stock exchange has been running on RedHat linux since 2010, no report has stated that the OS has ever been the cause of any security breach and they moved from windows OS!
And yet the RedHat OS is OPENSOURCE! here's a piece of it https://github.com/redhat-openstack, thats the former upgrade system for redhat linux.

But you know the beauty of opensource? its more than what you think! I'll advice as a tech savy...You should stop the habit of just reading, and start analyzing, research! There are so many things you are blinded to...
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 18, 2017
abula112:

OWK sir smiley, it all falls on what each developer wants, i really love php and python and dats wat i wanna specialize in, i can know little about java but i really dont need it, but maybe i will learn it later or just work with an expert in it

Ok Its Cool that way.
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Olyboy16(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2017
gimakon:
Thats a good one.

But i doubt if its really a good idea to have some software thats open source to be sold to Large Financial Institutions, I mean anyone can code for databases and connect to a server maybe its deployed on a remote server or so...yea, but i dont like the idea of making it open source , but on this note maybe i would have to agree to what you bringing in all the same.

Possibly id have to work on a new research for that now.

Talking about Wanacry, its a Ransomeware, The Author of Zeus Also made his own cryptolocker which does obviously the same as what Wanacry does, only i dont know if the source code to trigger the vulnerability was released.

I want you to also understand that, not all sources are Released, thats what i am saying here. Idea of having an open source Project somehow i dont see it as a good idea, Thats the point i am trying to Present here and nothing else.

Quit Being Insulting.

Your Point...Taken Sir! i honestly apologize for any insults you might have picked from my posts;
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 19, 2017
abula112:

Noted sir, but u hav to know am a web developer and not system or mobile developer, java and c is not really useful to me, assuming u said ASP.Net, ruby on rails or django(python) dat will be useful as a web developer.... Am considering django, but its still a fact that php rules the web cus most hosting provider supports only php which is a factor... So i will change or upgrade my skill as the market requires in terms of web development

If you want to do web development with python use flask!
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2017
wilsonreuben:

If you want to do web development with python use flask!
Y do u prefer it to django

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embedded Systems: Future Of Electronics And Computer Engineering. / Why I Love Ruby / What Are The Worst Ways Of Learning Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.