Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal (10311 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Make Money Into Your Bank Account Programming For People. / How Can I Non Usa Uk Residence Get A Bank Account Without Social Security Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
abula112:

Y do u prefer it to django

Because it is more pythonic(follows python style) and easily extensible.
With flask extensions you can develop a web app in days.
Easy to understand and easy to learn(really) if you know python too well, even the basics of python will give you a head start
Large community, i tell you, what you want to do... someone else might have done it and posted the code free online for you to just edit to your taste.
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2017
wilsonreuben:

Because it is more pythonic(follows python style) and easily extensible.
With flask extensions you can develop a web app in days.
Easy to understand and easy to learn(really) if you know python too well, even the basics of python will give you a head start
Large community, i tell you, what you want to do... someone else might have done it and posted the code free online for you to just edit to your taste.
Alright sir

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by kenware: 9:28pm On May 19, 2017
How can I start building app in php using laravel framework since I can code in php
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2017
kenware:
How can I start building app in php using laravel framework since I can code in php
learn oop php first @least basic knowledge, framework are easy to understand when u understand the language well

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Nobody: 11:22am On May 21, 2017
kenware:

Yeah he's right learn OOP First and some Design Patterns then sure Laravel would be easy to learn, reason being Laravel is Magical so you really need to know how this is going, because code Cache::save you might think it's a static method for the class Cache but in Laravel it is a Facade another Class so you see how annnying that would be, I would have recommended Symfony Framework it's beautiful but it's kinda way hard

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by kolly271: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
you can use php to design your server side even php can stand as rest api for other programming language to connect i will advise you to continue with your work don't allow any other person to confuse you

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by DredDaJarH: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2018
pls I need someone who can flash cash an account for me... if u can, mail me: akohzangar@gmail.com
ASAP.
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
DredDaJarH:
pls I need someone who can flash cash an account for me... if u can, mail me: akohzangar@gmail.com
ASAP.
flash cash? pls explain
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by Morale16: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
DredDaJarH:
ASAP.
Pls I need this too..... Have you gotten anybody??
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by gbodimowo(m): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Nice Thread
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by SUGARSON(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2018
NICE THREAD... AM LEARNING SOMETHING NEW FROM YOUR ARGUMENTS
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by itzjaiz(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
abula112:
About the software... Bank Account Software is a modern Web banking software written in mainly php, angularJS and bootstrap.. it includes basic banking features and build cheaply for small business banks... Contact for more details or for support...

Current Features includes:
Deposit,Withdraw and balance check
Can deposit any amount
Can't withdraw more than account balance
dynamic tittle page
fully responsive

Future Features Will include:
Global Admin Manager(to register agents/staff and have all staff features)
Staff management(to register customer and make deposit on behave of customer)
Customer Login with account number and password
Automatic account number generation on registration
Money transfer to another customer
Close Account
Please Note: Still in development... Will share the link to the first Release just for test run and bug/error report, after which the later release may be for sale( Can't say for now)

Pls Note that am not focusing on bank software only, its just one of my projects... My aim is to develop Web applications
can you please design a classroom attendance management system using CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORK (CNN)?
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by airsaylongcon: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
itzjaiz:
can you please design a classroom attendance management system using CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORK (CNN)?

You are here to show off. I bet you have very minimal knowledge of what a neural network is let alone a convolutional one. Lubbish
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
itzjaiz:
Yes pls contact me on whatsapp 0810 6813 74 9
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by itzjaiz(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
airsaylongcon:

You are here to show off. I bet you have very minimal knowledge of what a neural network is let alone a convolutional one. Lubbish
can you design it if yes please hit me up on WhatsApp 07065707659
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by itzjaiz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
abula112:

learn oop php first @least basic knowledge, framework are easy to understand when u understand the language well
how can I start building app on python using the IDE...
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2018
itzjaiz:
how can I start building app on python using the IDE...
Am not really into python gui, but u can start by using eclipse with tkinter, learn tkinter gui to start building python app

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by itzjaiz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
abula112:

Am not really into python gui, but u can start by using eclipse with tkinter, learn tkinter gui to start building python app
PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME WITH SAMPLE CODE FOR FACE RECOGNITION USING CNN
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by webmaster01: 2:16am On Oct 31, 2018
CHEAP,AFFORDABLE AND WORKING ONLINE BANKING SCRIPT AVAILABLE .. DONT BE SCARED OF PRICE ITS VERY AFFORDABLE

Features:
- Ability to create, edit, and delete accounts
- A state-of-the-art design that meets the banking standards
- All the pages are fully responsible, which means it automatically adjusts to all screen sizes
- It has credit, debit, disable, dormancy and closure options.
- Has a customized email template alerts in the case of crediting, debiting and transfers made.
- Uploading of user image
- Creating a credit and debit history for an account
- Records the number of times a user signs in and IP address.
- Successful transfer of funds.
- Internal messaging and ticketing system.
- SEO optimization
- Unlimited number of accounts
- SMS notification

The Project is Coded In
- PHP
- MySQL
- HTML5
- CSS
- Bootstrap
- jQuery

With Customer Support

whatsapp ME OR CALL 08188SEVEN30307

Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Altechtic MFB microfinance web app built with laravel, bootstrap and vue.js.

features:
* Customer with more than one wallet.
*Admin and staff with same permission, but admin can create and delete staff.
*Withdraw to other banks with dynamic fee
*Transfer to other wallet
*All transactions by customer secured by verification pin
*Admin can suspend or activate customer
*Admin can edit customer profile
*Loan application and loan payment
*Realtime transactions history on Admin dashboard for specific timeframe
*Sms notification
*Bill payments(dstv, nepa, etc).
And more....

Picture will be uploaded soon... contact 08106813749 for a demo and pricing.
Re: Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal by abula112(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2019
Updated Micro finance software affordable with cool features

Transaction Approval
Transaction Fee
Bill payment(airtime, data, cable, phcn)
Transaction pin confirmation
Sms Alert
Email Alert(soon)
Account Suspention
Unlimited Wallet per Account
loan application
loan payment
Admin can add staff and customers
transaction fee
withdrawal limit

and many more , call or WhatsApp 08106813749 for demo and more details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Love Ruby / What Are The Worst Ways Of Learning Programming? / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.