Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend (82957 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by abbeyty(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2017
na wa ohh just to crack jokes while some are cracking jokes here on nairaland for nothing, but why oshomole dey sweat for armpit in that first picture ?

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by jarmy: 5:11pm On May 15, 2017
THIS IS GOOD.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Omonoba1: 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
Nice!

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by brobro: 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
Nice one, I pray that we will have this opportunity of doing this too to our parents.

4 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Acidosis(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
Excellent!

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by TheGreatIYANU: 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
Whatever Happens... JUST GET RICH!!!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by ionsman: 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
This house no be child's play...
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by bjyemson: 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
designed and built by his company Revamp Constructions

Nice business sense. Guys like this see beyond the stardom. ....it fades]

7 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by tydi(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
cool
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Tonyclems(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
every mother deserves the best. for me everyday is mothers day celebration. more like to all the mothers in the world
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by EmperorKal(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
Father Lord Bless me so that i would do to my mama this way & even more. Papa God i never finish, Bless me so i would be a blessing to others. Strangers inclusive. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
Would that same pastor accept to attend the house warming of a common man on the street

And can a common man build such a house and invite such a pasta?

5 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Omotayor123(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
kk
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by itsRhamzy: 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
fratermathy:
This is the dream of every son!!!

that's right brother...
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
Wow! This is simply awesome.
God bless you I Go Dye.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by yemmight(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2017
In all that we do in life, let us keep all hope alive and we should not give up. Success will surely come our way and when those successes come, don't forget those that have made some impact in your life while still struggling. This is another success story from my guy, I go die. Congrat Bro. More to come IJN.

5 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by kgr8mike(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2017
God I love this. Help me to also repeat this success.
Congrats!!!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by sapele914(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2017
Dgunnerz:
Beautiful!
Tuale for grease to your elbows I go dyeWaffi no dey carry last pkatakpata na draw.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by uchman48(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2017
Fellow nairalanders, am a ND Accounting student of Akanu ibiam federal polytechnic unwana Afikpo. Am looking for where to do my 1(one year) industrial training. Please anybody wit connection should help me. 07082106364
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by WukedP(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2017
Mama how i wish u were alive to see me do more than this for you, you sufferd for me too much for you to die young Mama, Miss u, I GO DIE U ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU MUM cry cry
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by bishopjoe02(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
Would that same pastor accept to attend the house warming of a common man on the street
Oga dont be myopic, will the iman of National mosque abuja accept to attend the house warming of a common muslim on the street, if you are a member of his church and you invite him, he will either go or send someone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by bionixs: 5:16pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
but is there any house owner that is a commoner ? so I go die is no longer a common man eeh? pastor hater!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by coliform: 5:17pm On May 15, 2017
Congrats man... big man no be by size. I pray one day to do likewise for my mother.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 15, 2017
I hope he will be able to maintain it when the shows stop flowing.
Congrats ma
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by robosky02(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2017
na so grin
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2017
Wow, very nice.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 15, 2017
God bless you brother.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by collinsbaba(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2017
Alleviating:
Now, this is a son that knows the value of a mother... Not those Yeye celebrities that has never 'boughted' clothes for their mothers undecided

WATCH NIGERIAN LADY WITH THE BIGGEST SOMETHING

Boughted I salute una undecided cry

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by 12345baba(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2017
Mom is key
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by passionatebae: 5:22pm On May 15, 2017
Iya ni wura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.