Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend (82785 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by okworekene: 6:10pm On May 15, 2017
I tap into this blessing...in Jesus name...Amen
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by freetongue(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/05/i-go-dye-builds-golden-state-eye-mansion/

Inasmuch I congrstulates the comedian and his mother, I have questions on my mind o

If this mansion is for his mom, how much more will his own personal house be?

So, how did he get billions of naira to have this mansion and the one his own building? I don't want to accept that he made all these monies from just comedy or even his Revamp Construction......

All is well o..... tongue

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
Would that same pastor accept to attend the house warming of a common man on the street

Did you read it in the news that he turned down the invitation of a common man angry

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by babapressy(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2017
Great one
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by LOVEGINO(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
Would that same pastor accept to attend the house warming of a common man on the street
he will say no time.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
shatap nama
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by praisekeyzz(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
fratermathy:
This is the dream of every son!!!

ehen? Evn agboro abi?

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by laplace13: 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
I go dye dey do yahoo lipsrsealed
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Stanley010: 6:27pm On May 15, 2017
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Mopolchi: 6:29pm On May 15, 2017
Beautiful grin
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by donj84: 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
na your house warming!!! why he the pain you!! have you invited him and he didnt come!!! all this castigators that dont have anything to type, you start typing odd things, park well jare!!!!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by amdoyin82(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Apostle's law : If all tithes remain constant, the circumference of a bakassi is directly proportional to the price of a jeep

Congratulations, I go Dye....MOTHERS ROCK!!!! 9 months of "labour", a lifetime of raising a child

What a mansion! looks like an edible cake. Kisses to all hardworking mums kiss kiss kiss

Mama don pray tire...sleepless lights
chai! Aahi!! Thunder fire poverty. God, abeg make my mama prayer answer over me oo. Make I build this kind castle for her In lifetime.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Tisham20(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2017
shocked
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by DONFASZY(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
Dis guy na him b original celeb
Psquare mum,May her soul rest in Perfect peace
Wen I saw d burial online n also saw d home she was leaving bfor she passed on Moda of d Richest Artist in Nigeria
I fear d origin
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 15, 2017
tyson98:
He didn't invite Stephanie for sule to pass d night with grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by AngelicBeing: 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
Beautiful edifice, every Mother deserves this + every good wife also deserves the same, God bless our mothers for the self-less service & sacrifices they made to raise their kids, kudos to you and your mum l go dye cool
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by lozanni(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2017
tyson98:
He didn't invite Stephanie for sule to pass d night with grin

U don start to look for trouble again grin
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by davibid: 6:58pm On May 15, 2017
fratermathy:
This is the dream of every son!!!

And

Also the dream of every mother
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Jennifer89(f): 7:00pm On May 15, 2017
See as I GO DIE soft finish chia!!!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by babyebi: 7:02pm On May 15, 2017
Be careful and don't be cursed
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Elle277(f): 7:05pm On May 15, 2017
Omg, this is awesome! God bless you more!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by eazymoni: 7:05pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
when 'i go die' was hustling what was the 'common man' doing?
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by DonCortino: 7:07pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
Lai lai!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by DonCortino: 7:08pm On May 15, 2017
eazymoni:
when 'i go die' was hustling what was the 'common man' doing?

When he was hustling did any of d pastors visit him?
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by DrUche3(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2017
Heartmender1:
I must make my moma proud
Then come along let's do business! How much do u have?
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by DrUche3(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2017
kstyle2:
Really nice. Hope to do better very soon
Oya come let's do business!
Can you partner with our company?
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by slap1(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2017
I'm proud of this guy!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by maafen: 7:51pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
Someone who has the resources to build a house, is he still a common man on the street?
Build you own and invite him if h doesn't come then you can come here and wail
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Sammmypoko(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
what does this guy do for a living?
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by crackerspub: 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Apostle's law : If all tithes remain constant, the circumference of a bakassi is directly proportional to the price of a jeep

Congratulations, I go Dye....MOTHERS ROCK!!!! 9 months of "labour", a lifetime of raising a child

What a mansion! looks like an edible cake. Kisses to all hardworking mums kiss kiss kiss

Mama don pray tire...sleepless nights

xvideos customer spotted cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by azimibraun: 8:03pm On May 15, 2017
I doubted it too and am glad I did. It goes to show how incredible his achievement is. It explains the magnitude more. If we all jump into accepting it, it then means it's just a house but as it is, this is HUGE. Congrats to him and his momma.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by dozofavour(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:

that is life for you my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.