Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend (82776 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by ivolt: 5:29pm On May 15, 2017
Correct Pikin, not like the wayward gay alimi who said parents are not important.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by ComradeShegs(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2017
Eledumore,,,plz bless me so I can do more than this for iya segun. That Woman deserves to eat the fruit of her labour.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Fandango26: 5:32pm On May 15, 2017
Beautiful
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by jelil01: 5:32pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
Would that same pastor accept to attend the house warming of a common man on the street
a foolish comment....
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by des4ella(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2017
Purely from Grass to Grace story. Use to stay in the same street in warri(Emebiren street) with diz woman. Also remembered her to be a petty trader in the popular igudu market. I pray Almighty God grant her more years to enjoy the fruit of her labour. Amen[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Syphax(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2017
lalasticlala:
More
Oga good afternoon sir. I saw a snake in this thread sir https://www.nairaland.com/3800634/hilarious-memes-odulade-adekola-pose#56549225
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by LexngtonSteele: 5:43pm On May 15, 2017
JayRise:
Nice. Where are the doubters?

20 facial make up transformations that will shock you

shocked shocked shocked...this is pure cheating, haba!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by tyup(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2017
tyson98:
He didn't invite Stephanie for sule to pass d night with grin

God will give u wisdom soon bro.....just ask him according to James 1vs 5 he will give you I sense empty head undecided I dont think op begged you to comment
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Caricature(f): 5:44pm On May 15, 2017
Lovely house smiley
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by solpat(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2017
The house is beautiful but he should upgrade her roadside store at Barbing Salon bus stop on Oko Central Road, Benin City
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Charis15(f): 5:47pm On May 15, 2017
Sure.
If invited.

eezeribe:
Would that same pastor accept to attend the house warming of a common man on the street
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by somehow: 5:48pm On May 15, 2017
Wish my dad was alive, would rather build such for him.

Responsible fathers are undervalued.

Funny enough, most mothers being celebrated today were able to do most of what they did to their children via what the fathers provided (not all, said most).

Directly or indirectly, the house still belongs to I go dye, mama no fit stay for the house pass 40yrs and what happens thereafter?

Happy for them though.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Nina222(f): 5:49pm On May 15, 2017
I feel like crying.Tears of joy!
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Adebayo4all: 5:50pm On May 15, 2017
abbeyty:
na wa ohh just to crack jokes while some are cracking jokes here on nairaland for nothing, but why oshomole dey sweat for armpit in that first picture ?
His body antigen is different 4rm urs.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by zudozz: 5:50pm On May 15, 2017
he z got talent..He deserves more.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Charly68: 5:55pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:
So pastor's attendance pain you ! Which kind mindset u get self ?

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by ritababe(f): 5:58pm On May 15, 2017
eezeribe:

yeah he do attend.
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Neddstark: 6:00pm On May 15, 2017
She deserves it more than his wife grin grin grin
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
Where is E-Money ?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by exlinkleads(f): 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
this is lovely

one day I will be able to afford this for my mum

In Jesus name ....Ameenn

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2017
The mother looks unkept, she does not look like someone of the status quo who would have this kinda house.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by lordimmaogidi(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
your English no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Adebayo4all: 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
uchman48:
Fellow nairalanders, am a ND Accounting student of Akanu ibiam federal polytechnic unwana Afikpo. Am looking for where to do my 1(one year) industrial training. Please anybody wit connection should help me. 07082106364
Selfish tin....keep lookin for connection,don't look 4 a place close to ur any of ur relatives and do ur I.T

#Dont worry scammers are comin4u
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Zenithpeak(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2017
cool Though I can not present my dear parent this type of gift today, but by December 2017, I will renovate the one they are living in presently.

I know very soon I change their apartment to a magnificent edifice.

SO HELP ME GOD

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Zenithpeak(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
cool Though I can not present my dear parent this type of gift today, but by December 2017, I will renovate the one they are living in presently.

I know very soon I will change their apartment to a magnificent edifice.

SO HELP ME GOD

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Nweike1: 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
God bless you my brother. I pray that I too will do the same for my mum. I also pray for my mum to enjoy long life in perfect health and for her to eat the good fruits of her labour in JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by michphenomena(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2017
GOD abge just try to pick my call even for 30sec....

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend by Oju4190: 6:09pm On May 15, 2017
Aaaaa na dis Ashawo Pastor dey go call to bless d house..... Dat house must b a brothel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.