Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend (44434 Views)

Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist / Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Chanchit: 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
TheFreeOne:
The pictures shouldn't have been allowed to go public cos of the stigma she may suffer later in life.

I'm sure no one would remember this pix in the next 20 yrs, well, blogging might have reached new heights by then sha.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by EAZY2422(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2017
please someone tell me this d**khead is not walking free on our street.cos whoever that does such should be castrated and afterwards fed to the birds of the air.can anything good come out of this country?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Allylic(f): 6:38pm On May 15, 2017
Haba...wich kind konji be dis oh lord,imagine raping a six month old baby...haha if person talk nw some pipu go talk say na seduction lead to dat...may God punish d perpetrator of dis shameful and babaric act...haha...why won't pipu av d fear of God.d man wan spoil d pikin bombom nee...I weep for the man

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Missmossy(f): 6:44pm On May 15, 2017
Pictures like this shouldn't be publicized undecided this baby looks malnourished embarassed she has seen a lot for her nine months tender age. Really disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Mbediogu(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
Dem no go stone or amputate this rapist because na one of them. Like say na Igboman now, them for burn gasket direct.
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Skubidude(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
TheFreeOne:
The pictures shouldn't have been allowed to go public cos of the stigma she may suffer later in life.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by praisekeyzz(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
The first pic of d gurl got tears roll down my cheek.
Omg! She's soo innocent.
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
Which kind of crime is this na? I just can't comprehend it
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by dealslip(f): 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
nonhuman:
y not go and burn him yourself if you think that's justice

i dont need to quote you, you already said that you are not human so I wont expect empathy from you. if that was your child or you. you will award the man a gold medal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
mikky4764:

how abt the idiot of a wife that held the little baby leg while she was bin raped? God will punish both of them. The cry of a child may never be heard in their house and if at all it happens, the child may suffer similar situation do that they appreciate the pains the parents of this girl are passing tru.
Haba! sister d inocent child did'nt take part in d act na. Or u tink dey'll born anoda Jesus 2 sufa 4 dia own foolishness?
Pls dey r nt Adam nd Eve dat dia offspring shuld b punished 4 dia mumusiousness o
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by doyinbaby(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2017
Bloggers are naturally stupid.....why are they showing this girl face to the public.....do they want her stigmatized forever.....,don't they know the social stigma rape carries,,,,,abeg they should give her opportunity to live a normal life free from stigma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by upnefa(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2017
wait!! I knw understand,who dem rape? D woman on d pix? Cos i knw any oda lady der again
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 15, 2017
nonhuman:

Oh, he should be taken to court and get a maximum of 10years behind the bars or offer to pay a fine and he's free to walk with normal beings right?

Wow, just wow.

Left to me, he's gonna be roasted slowly while he gets castrated alongside.

And his wife will know no peace, the cries of that baby will haunt her and lead to every of her miscarriages.

Awon oloriburuku somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by factwriter(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
There is zero "journalistic" integrity these days.

Every rape victim's identity should be kept anonymous...in developed countries, you make a choice not to conceal your identity.

This girl as she grows up would be stigmatized by her community.

I wish we had a Censors Board to screen out things like this. When people are sanctioned for releasing such articles, it would eventually stop

The OP, Nairaland, Nationalhelm and every media outlet who are spreading the girl's pictures are irresponsible

Sometimes am tempted to say the whole country is insane.

It's amazing and same time ridiculous to say that up to this point...

...despite the two first ladies of the nation and several all worth-not personalities taking selfies and making glamorous appearance with this poor girl...

despite this absurd publicity not a single photo or even mugshot of the culprit has been published. No details about his identity despite he was reported to have boasted he can't be touched.

And yet personalities as high as the two first ladies are aware. The identity of the pedophile cum lunatic remain undisclosed.

Even the bunch of ever inquisitive Nairalanders don't seem perturbed by the government shadowy response.

God is watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 15, 2017
dealslip:
I hope the man has been burnt alive. I only need pictures of him been burnt alive.
me 2
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by factwriter(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2017
vabok:
Na me rape am...
you are not sane
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 15, 2017
factwriter:

despite this absurd publicity not a single photo or even mugshot of the culprit has been published. No details about his identity despite he was reported to have boasted he can't be touched.
And yet personalities as high as the two first ladies are aware. The identity of the pedophile cum lunatic remain undisclosed.

This!!! abuse of power like this make me so livid! the man's identity has been successfully protected, meanwhile this beautiful innocent child that he did something so abominable to has her face plastered everywhere. where is the justice in this? we shouldn't know this girl's name or her face, rape is very stigmatized despite the fact that the victim was helpless and abused, in cases of rape, the victim is given the choice to go public or not, but if the victim is a minor, then it's private and must never go public. such an abuse of authority, what has become of the animal that did this to this girl? no one knows! not even 1 picture of him.. this baby has been through hell and i feel her abuser might walk free with this while this poor child has to live through the damage, stigma and mockery that we all know will be thrown her way as she grows up, i mean look at someone's comment on this sensitive thread quoted below. some humans have no humanity. who ever did this to her deserves the death penalty. and to the "comedian" below, you have no respect? is nothing sacred to you? a 6 month old baby was raped and you came here to make crude jokes? you're sick in the head.

vabok:
Na me rape am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by KingsleyCEO: 7:52pm On May 15, 2017
Na them na, at the mention of their names, you better hide your female children whether sucking, crawling, trying to walk...

I have nothing against
Musa
Adamu
Buhari
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 15, 2017
Can't believe it took me a moment thinking about the description,
"the husband of her mother's friend",

I wonder what punishment will be befitting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by CocaineSniffer: 8:06pm On May 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
There is zero "journalistic" integrity these days.

Every rape victim's identity should be kept anonymous...in developed countries, you make a choice not to conceal your identity.

This girl as she grows up would be stigmatized by her community.

I wish we had a Censors Board to screen out things like this. When people are sanctioned for releasing such articles, it would eventually stop

The OP, Nairaland, Nationalhelm and every media outlet who are spreading the girl's pictures are irresponsible
And you think she would still look the same when she grows up? use you morrafucking head.
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by taurusmena1(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2017
That's the exact kind of justice he deserves.even worse
nonhuman:
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Bloodwitch(f): 8:15pm On May 15, 2017
undecidedsome ppl don't deserve to be called humans at all
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Fkforyou(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2017
Somethings I read online make me cringe in disbelief... angry

Gosh...This is fvcking sickening.
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by LexngtonSteele: 8:28pm On May 15, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

And you think she would still look the same when she grows up? use you morrafucking head.

And you think people around her don't know how to use the Internet? use your microscopic brain for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by CocaineSniffer: 8:34pm On May 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

And you think people around her don't know how to use the Internet? use your microscopic brain for once.
you buy your own stupidity or na rent you rent am? Show me a picture of when you were one years old. If you don't tell me its you will i know its you? Moreover wetin makes you think sh no go relocate or start a new life somewhere else?
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by LexngtonSteele: 8:38pm On May 15, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

you buy your own stupidity or na rent you rent am? Show me a picture of when you were one years old. If you don't tell me its you will i know its you? Moreover wetin makes you think sh no go relocate or start a new life somewhere else?

Your father sold it to me but I refused. So she would go into witness protection programme? no wonder you are a cocaine sniffing imbec1le. Whites who conceal the identity of victims are not as wise as you, r3tard
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by CocaineSniffer: 8:42pm On May 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Your father sold it to me but I refused. So she would go into witness protection programme? no wonder you are a cocaine sniffing imbec1le. Whites who conceal the identity of victims are not as wise as you, r3tard
chai.. your mumu na legendary sha. anybody wey wan follow you rival am we suppose beat am burn am to ashes.
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 15, 2017
Hausa/Fulani = Paedophile
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by cuedish: 8:45pm On May 15, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
My God!

What has this world turned to?

Beware, we are in the last days.

He that has ear, let him hear

You never see anything. ....
The last days hasn't started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.