Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba (60526 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again / Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by okenwa101(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2017
damola1:
she looks beautiful. Whats the value of money if it can't be spent.

and what is the value of money if people around you are hungry and yet your money can not buy sleep even if you have the best bed on earth (can it buy life) not bad though but this is poverty of the brain.
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by damola1: 9:54am On May 16, 2017
okenwa101:

and what is the value of money if people around you are hungry and yet your money can not buy sleep even if you have the best bed on earth (can it buy life) not bad though but this is poverty of the brain.

People will always be hungry even if warren buffet, bill gates and mark zuerkerberg. aliko dangote. damola1 donate all what we have got.

The real question is; has the spender earned the money legitimately enough to flaunt it. And that's always subject to discussion especially for a politician.
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by KissCODE(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2017
Missmossy:
Fine girl cheesy
come oh... What is your hand doing there? eh!
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
I dream in Igbo language, kidding I only understand my dialect and speak a lil of it(Am from Ebonyi state) I was born in Lagos grew up there, Niger state and now Abuja based I visit my Country home once in 2 years and spend less than 2 weeks, how did u pick up Yoruba
1bkaye:

How good is your igbo?
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 16, 2017
Piiko:
I dream in Igbo language, kidding I only understand my dialect and speak a lil of it(Am from Ebonyi state) I was born in Lagos grew up there, Niger state and now Abuja based I visit my Country home once in 2 years and spend less than 2 weeks, how did u pick up Yoruba
Parents speak Yoruba, I'm not fluent though, or even decent tbh lol

1 Like

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
Scout a Yoruba demon, and learn
1bkaye:

Parents speak Yoruba, I'm not fluent though, or even decent tbh lol
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 16, 2017
Piiko:
Scout a Yoruba demon, and learn
Lool I know plenty cheesy
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 16, 2017
No wonder we steady getting the curve from you
1bkaye:

Lool I know plenty cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) / Malivelihood & Adeola Smart Adeyemi Pre-wedding Pictures / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.