Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS (65181 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2017
In Biafra land of d rising sun all things mix/chill together with no cause for alarm.#Peacefulness

1 Like

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by gift2mfa(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2017
Hmm wonder shall never end the ig we must hiar this Lols please click on the link thanks
[url]Www.notedlifestyles.com[/url]
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by updatesflow: 9:03pm On May 15, 2017
The masquerade acknowledges the power of God in the priest. Apply for maltna teacher of the year competition 2017
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-maltina-teacher-year-competition-2017/

1 Like

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by RealHaute: 9:04pm On May 15, 2017
I'm sure the masquerade's costume stinks. I have found the perfect punishment for pocohantas : hug smelly masquerade 7 times daily. tongue
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Lange: 9:06pm On May 15, 2017
Only adherents of religion that preaches love, peace and tolerance can do this. Members of "religion of piss" will be more interested in decapitating the "unbelevers" forgetting that in the eyes of people of other faiths, they are the real unbelevers.

5 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 15, 2017
Unlike religion of underage 4cuka (Islam).

2 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by YonkijiSappo: 9:06pm On May 15, 2017
Modified.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Padiga: 9:07pm On May 15, 2017
Mementoes:
This is an ecumenical aberration.

'Light' can NOT be found posing with 'darkness'. It is against the modus operandi of the church. Can this same priest preach departure from idolatrous tradition to these people?
Look at what pentecostalism has done to your brain.

8 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by jaytime(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmmm Bishop. I've got nothing to say.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by sisisioge: 9:08pm On May 15, 2017
You see! We dey tolerate no be small grin

3 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Afonjafucker(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2017
This can only happen in igbo land.

Igbo kwenu

I love my ppl. Afonjas can go and cry

6 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 15, 2017
Padiga:
Look at what pentecostalism has done to your brain.
I will open the gates of hell on your head, young man.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Padiga: 9:10pm On May 15, 2017
Mementoes:

please do.

Ignoramus.

I would like to have an argument with you on what made the culture of our fore fathers 'dark'

3 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by bishopdave(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2017
lekejob:
That's tolerance.
That's all.

1 Like

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by AngelicBeing: 9:15pm On May 15, 2017
Yawns tongue
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Ishilove: 9:16pm On May 15, 2017
dainformant:
This is really nice... When religion meets tradition.. A Catholic priest was shown some love after encountering a masquerade while on a duty in a remote village. The masquerade who appeared to have been overwhelmed with joy -hugged the cleric and even posed for pictures with him...These photos have gone viral online due to the how due to how "uncommon" this is...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/excited-masquerade-poses-with-catholic.html
African traditional religion and Christianity are both religions.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Padiga: 9:17pm On May 15, 2017
Mementoes:

please are you the gatekeeper?

6 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by KnightB(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by OduduaDefender(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2017
YourNemesis:

Only in The PotoPoto Republic of The Anointed Akpu slurping Jews.
Just look at them wallowing in their signature red mud. grin

Oh jeez! How could you allow tribal bigotry eat so deep into your brain child!

2 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by OduduaDefender(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2017
YourNemesis:

Only in The PotoPoto Republic of The Anointed Akpu slurping Jews.
Just look at them wallowing in their signature red mud. grin

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 15, 2017
Padiga:
please do.

Ignoramus.

I would like to have an argument with you on what made the culture of our fore fathers 'dark'
Relax. I was trying to copy the overzealous people. My initial comment was a joke.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 15, 2017
Padiga:
please are you the gatekeeper?
grin
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Jaabioro(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2017
lekejob:
That's tolerance.

Pure undiluted tolerance, and he can easily covert the guy beneath the the regalia.. he can even eat dinning with them.. Let the people at other end emulate him and see how peacefully the whole would be
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Adeevah(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2017
Awo r'awo

#samething

1 Like

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by vibeskartel101: 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
two idolaters meet
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by YourNemesis: 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
OduduaDefender:

This man, why the hell are you quoting me?
Don't let me descend on you this lovely evening o....

5 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by ipobbigot7: 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
This definitely took place from the potopoto republic and it's a clear evidence that those biafuro people are not Christians, they are hypocrites using church to cover faces.

The Bible i read says a Christian should not have a romance with idol worshipping, that we should not unequally yoked together with them, because there's no agreement between light and darkness.

1 Like

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by dlawseun(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2017
Not in Nigeria.......

1 Like

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by oodua1stson: 9:30pm On May 15, 2017
Though I no longer practise any form of religion but Christianity is still the most tolerant religion out there.

A Muslim would rather kill the masqueradeor call him an infidel .
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by hatchy(f): 9:31pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

And Christians are just brainless

What would your imaginary Jesus do ?? We would have dinner with the masquerade and even invite the masquerade to his house

Read the imaginary story on how he washed a prostitute's feet and how he let Judas Iscariot kiss him

Now, tell me a pastor or Christians who would love and embrace the "unbelievers"
Haba, bros you still dey smoke that thing? Why not quite after all your niggas have all done so.
Please do the needful before you run naked to the market place o.

That's my little piece of advice sha.After all what are we friends for in Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Somali-Sudanese Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.