Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS (64988 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by ipobbigot7: 9:32pm On May 15, 2017
Padiga:
Look at what pentecostalism has done to your brain.

If catholism consent with this then i say without fear that catholism is a peganism and not Christianity. And it shows that you don't have a Bible nor read one.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by MasterChen: 9:33pm On May 15, 2017
OduduaDefender:

Oh jeez! How could you allow tribal bigotry eat so deep into your brain child!

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nairaboi(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2017
Nice from from his Lordship. That is a Bishop and not a priest.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Padiga: 9:36pm On May 15, 2017
ipobbigot7:
This definitely took place from the potopoto republic and it's a clear evidence that those biafuro people are not Christians, they are hypocrites using church to cover faces.

The Bible i read says a Christian should not have a romance with idol worshipping, that we should not unequally yoked together with them, because there's no agreement between light and darkness.
first of all he was not having a romance, he was just fraternising with the 'idol worshipper' which is the easiest step to converting him.

That's why Jesus ate in the table of sinners despite what pharisees said.

I highly commend what he did and wish our pentecostal pastors could emulate the same.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by OmoAregbesola: 9:36pm On May 15, 2017
both na same same. Infidelz

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Organs(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2017
So cool.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 15, 2017
ipobbigot7:
This definitely took place from the potopoto republic and it's a clear evidence that those biafuro people are not Christians, they are hypocrites using church to cover faces.

The Bible i read says a Christian should not have a romance with idol worshipping, that we should not unequally yoked together with them, because there's no agreement between light and darkness.
I wonder which part of ur body ur brain is located?
Definitely not ur head.

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Hades2016(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2017
Khd95:
is the masquerade putting on helmet
no kill person with laugh oooooo cheesy

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Padiga: 9:39pm On May 15, 2017
ipobbigot7:

If catholism consent with this then i say without fear that catholism is a peganism and not Christianity. And it shows that you don't have a Bible nor read one.
So the best way of relating with these people is to segregate them?

That was exactly what the pharisees did.

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by malakus(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2017
Just shocked
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by ransomed: 9:40pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

And Christians are just brainless

What would your imaginary Jesus do ?? We would have dinner with the masquerade and even invite the masquerade to his house

Read the imaginary story on how he washed a prostitute's feet and how he let Judas Iscariot kiss him

Now, tell me a pastor or Christians who would love and embrace the "unbelievers"
:::-- Everythiing is imaginary to you.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Padiga: 9:40pm On May 15, 2017
MasterChen:

please this is not a tribal thread, you can take your twisted bigotic intentions out of this thread.

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On May 15, 2017
Mohammed will never do this grin tongue
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by MasterChen: 9:42pm On May 15, 2017
Padiga:
please this is not a tribal thread, you can take your twisted bigotic intentions out of this thread.

And where in my post did I tell you this is a tribal thread. No be you I go take chop ban.

Now Fuxxxoff

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Padiga: 9:45pm On May 15, 2017
MasterChen:

And where in my post did I tell you this is a tribal thread. No be you I go take chop ban. Fuxxxoff
I don't want to chop ban because of you so fvvvk off.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by monimaks: 9:46pm On May 15, 2017
How are we sure the masquerade is not a member of the priest's parish? Funny world

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by BrutusOj(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2017
Mementoes:
This is an ecumenical aberration.

'Light' can NOT be found posing with 'darkness'. It is against the modus operandi of the church. Can this same priest preach departure from idolatrous tradition to these people?
I knew I will meet your type on this thread. If oyibo man wear him own una go call am Barney, post with am for even inside church. Allow the local barney flex with father* jaree

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by tunes1102: 9:46pm On May 15, 2017
The masquerade na hin church member
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by seguno2: 9:48pm On May 15, 2017
lekejob:
That's tolerance.

......something that SheCow's Boko Haram and their political sponsors cannot exhibit.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by seguno2: 9:51pm On May 15, 2017
YourNemesis:
Only in The PotoPoto Republic of The Anointed Akpu slurping Jews.

Just look at them wallowing in their signature red mud. grin

Many are mad but only a few are roaming.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by MasterChen: 9:52pm On May 15, 2017
Padiga:
I don't want to chop ban because of you so fvvvk off.

Oh.. I just realized you are one of those potopoto boys. I almost fell for it thinking you are detribalized lol

Haha...una even pursue me come this side grin

Work full table. I feel proud tho. At least, I'm keeping y'all busy cheesy

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Bondesniger(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2017
THE MAN REMEMBERED THE OLD DAYS

dainformant:
This is really nice... When religion meets tradition.. A Catholic priest was shown some love after encountering a masquerade while on a duty in a remote village. The masquerade who appeared to have been overwhelmed with joy -hugged the cleric and even posed for pictures with him...These photos have gone viral online due to the how due to how "uncommon" this is...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/excited-masquerade-poses-with-catholic.html
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 15, 2017
BrutusOj:
I knew I will meet your type on this thread. If oyibo man wear him own una go call am Banny, post with for even inside church. Allow the local banny flex with father* jaree
Sarcasm.

And what is Banny? Or you meant Barney?
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by seguno2: 9:53pm On May 15, 2017
Agimor:
Satan will always show loyalty to God.... Aren't saying the Masquerade is a Satan but that is what it depict.

Mementoes:
This is an ecumenical aberration.

'Light' can NOT be found posing with 'darkness'. It is against the modus operandi of the church. Can this same priest preach departure from idolatrous tradition to these people?

Have you read the book of Job (Ayuba to the Muslims)?
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Mbariga1: 9:55pm On May 15, 2017
This is beautiful and for me it is a welcome development so that christians and traditionalist will have peace amongst them selves

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by tunchi014(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2017
lekejob:
That's tolerance.
... Religious tolerance, nt our friends of "d religion of peace".
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Agimor(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2017
seguno2:

Have you read the book of Job (Ayuba to the Muslims)?
What about it?
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by seguno2: 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
conductor111:
Descendant of a fallen Satan. Don't let this depression drive you into suicide like Awolowlo.

Why do you tell lies that only help disunite the south and enhance the continuing domination of our country by the north?
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Renzo87(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=YourNemesis post=56555296]

Only in The PotoPoto Republic of The Anointed Akpu slurping Jews.

Just look at them wallowing in their signature red mud.
When will all the tribal bigots like you grow up and cleanse your bind from tribal sentiment? Its killing this country. Shameful.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by BrutusOj(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2017
ipobbigot7:

You half baked Bible student who always claim to know more than your teacher. what's Christianity? did Christ eat and dine with sinners or not? was the priest at any shrine with a Chief priest of a shrine? are masquerades gods or pagans? I am sure your church bring barney and father Christmas during festive period, do you also condem that as well?
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by DavidEsq(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

And Christians are just brainless

What would your imaginary Jesus do ?? We would have dinner with the masquerade and even invite the masquerade to his house

Read the imaginary story on how he washed a prostitute's feet and how he let Judas Iscariot kiss him

Now, tell me a pastor or Christians who would love and embrace the "unbelievers"
Sori, Jesus never washed a prostitute's feet; she washed his feet, instead. Which bible u dey read sef undecided. Na Apostle Suleiman write am?
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Padiga: 10:01pm On May 15, 2017
MasterChen:

Oh.. I just realized you are one of those potopoto boys. I almost fell for it thinking you are detribalized lol

Haha...una even pursue me come this side grin

Work full table. I feel proud tho. At least, I'm keeping y'all busy cheesy
nonsense, no potopoto vs Afonja on this thread, fvvvk off.

Showcasing Igbo culture / The Afar People (redone) / Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture).