Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,140 members, 7,867,315 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Easy Steps To Print From Your Android Mobile Using - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easy Steps To Print From Your Android Mobile Using (1434 Views)

5 Easy Steps To Secure Your Facebook Account / How To Print From Android Using Wi-fi (with Pictures) / How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Print From Your Android Mobile Using by InfoRetweet(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2017
The well known and normal step of printing documents is either through the printer itself or from a computer. But do you know you can actually print from an android phone or tablet using wireless network? Yes you can, it's totally easy just like sharing file's.

Technology is one topic i love mostly because it makes the world more easier as time goes on. And everyone wants to be tech advanced too, hereby drawing more traffic to the best technology blog.

If you've always believe that you could only print from your desktop or laptop, to day you will know how to print from your android phone in just few simple steps. Just draw your chair and attention closer for better understanding.

NOTE: That this tutorial is only for Hp printers. If you're looking for tutorial on other's, keep visiting till its updated... Continue Reading Below

SOURCE: The well known and normal step of printing documents is either through the printer itself or from a computer. But do you know you can actually print from an android phone or tablet using wireless network? Yes you can, it's totally easy just like sharing file's. http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/05/android-mobile-wireless-printing.html

Re: Easy Steps To Print From Your Android Mobile Using by InfoRetweet(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2017
Steps To Print With Your Mobile Phone

First, the hp ePrint app must be installed and enabled in your android device before proceeding. You can https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.printservice to install it in the Hp print service plugin page on Google Play.

STEP 1: Getting Your Device Ready For Printing

Ensure that the Hp Print Service Plugin is installed. If not, use the link above...

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps To Print From Your Android Mobile Using by Eileen71i: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
What a great tip to print using the cell phone, thanks for your contribution and I'll try this way of printing. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Get Whatspad IPA For Ipad / Recommend A Phone For Me / Shot On Zero 5 #redefineyourclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.