Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos (50172 Views)

Kanye West Trying To Divorce Kim Kardashian For Cheating On Him With Meek Mill / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by FTBOY: 8:27am On May 16, 2017
wetin dey hungry this mgbeke no dey jankara market.
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2017
angelTI:
Gifty is naturally fake! Her case is beyond remedy grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Orji3(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
She has joined the leauge of Kcee and Oge Okoye. Wanting to impress fans with nefarious methods...

undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by taemilola(f): 8:31am On May 16, 2017
Monitoring spirit everywhere
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

which one is premium olosho again? Shey trial version dey ni? grin

There's ordinary, then there's premium grin
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by uju22(f): 8:33am On May 16, 2017
Surprise not at all, when is gifty anything from her
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 8:35am On May 16, 2017
rozayx5:

please dont bug my mentions

for the mean time you can ponder on the pix below

last i checked my signature is not your business
sorry, it's binary na not forex

Please which broker do you use?
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by iamKeo(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2017
local olosho and her mentor
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Aikayy: 8:38am On May 16, 2017
Michellla:
Chris Brown once liked my picture and i didnt go bragging on it
Share or I won't believe you.....

Though it's nothing if they like or comment on your pictures, they are humans too.
There's also no biggie if Gifty ask for a comment, she is just a fan.
YOU GUYS SHOULD GET OVER IT ALREADY! !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Elle277(f): 8:39am On May 16, 2017
Yawns!
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Codes151(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2017
This girl is a village girl!!! Una dey call am celeb!
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Aikayy: 8:40am On May 16, 2017
kiss grin
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Kana80: 8:52am On May 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Walahi. Which kind nonsense be this na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by MisterGrace: 8:59am On May 16, 2017
mykelmeezy:
no be that slayqueen wey say she no know falz

then before yall condemn her we've all at somw point done that shit
but then asking for a like/follow/comment from a celebrity is equivalent to an autograph or selfie for some

tho i know being a Nigerian she would have bragged about how fly n famous she has become if the PREMIUM OLOSHO(sorry kim k) actually went ahead to comment on any of her posts

olosho of same fathers flock together

Speak for yourself alone. You and who?
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by stanleyazo(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2017
All some people need in this life of sin is a LIKE
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by ChristyB(f): 9:08am On May 16, 2017
She will soon say they hacked into her account. I must be popular gifty.
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Talibanis: 9:15am On May 16, 2017
Miraxzeebility:
Naija celebs and fake life are like twinies.

meanwhile watch how(Hilarious) Drogba embarrasses former Man Utd player after their fake early season predictions. grin grin grin grin

(Warning: no Manchester Utd fans should watch this please)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nCh7SlAFZY

O boy u dull sha. Where did u see Deign a in that clip?
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by alexpetersng: 9:18am On May 16, 2017
For me I don't see anything wrong with that.

Even our up coming artist sometimes beg for a retweet from our super stars.

and besides she have never hidden her love for Kim Kardashian, even when she was inside the bbn house
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Miraxzeebility(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2017
Talibanis:

O boy u dull sha. Where did u see Deign a in that clip?

i knew una must ask so .......

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by kolawole024(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2017
Lmao, savage
mykelmeezy:

then before yall condemn her we've all at somw point done that shit
but then asking for a like/follow/comment from a celebrity is equivalent to an autograph or selfie for some

tho i know being a Nigerian she would have bragged about how fly n famous she has become if the PREMIUM OLOSHO(sorry kim k) actually went ahead to comment on any of her posts

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by sirusX(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2017
mykelmeezy:

then before yall condemn her we've all at some point done that shit

Oga...no talk that kain thing
No be everybody like to dey kiss ass

@ PREMIUM OLOSHO...wicked!! grin
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by BlueShine(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2017
Michellla:
Chris Brown once liked my picture and i didnt go bragging on it

But you just did.. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by macaranta(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2017
Low self esteeem
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On May 16, 2017
it seems if kim comments on gifty's ig post, 30 million will fall into her Akant
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by seangy4konji: 10:44am On May 16, 2017
its nothing new...i see nothing is what she did..please comment on my pic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) / Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" / Tonto Dikeh Visits Federal House Of Representatives In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.