Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos (50163 Views)

Kanye West Trying To Divorce Kim Kardashian For Cheating On Him With Meek Mill / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Michellla(f): 10:45am On May 16, 2017
Aikayy:

Share or I won't believe you.....

Though it's nothing if they like or comment on your pictures, they are humans too.
There's also no biggie if Gifty ask for a comment, she is just a fan.
YOU GUYS SHOULD GET OVER IT ALREADY! !
Guess they forgot the part where shes human
addikt:

Screenshot, or we don't believe
say no more grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by fatai7165: 11:01am On May 16, 2017
bastien:
What ma own, I'm just flying by

Oshey, our pple from Edo have arrived!!
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by permit(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2017
Michellla:
Chris Brown once liked my picture and i didnt go bragging on it
.and today u bragg about it,u geh sense ooo
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by MarieSucre(f): 11:54am On May 16, 2017
mykelmeezy:
no be that slayqueen wey say she no know falz

then before yall condemn her we've all at somw point done that shit
but then asking for a like/follow/comment from a celebrity is equivalent to an autograph or selfie for some

tho i know being a Nigerian she would have bragged about how fly n famous she has become if the PREMIUM OLOSHO(sorry kim k) actually went ahead to comment on any of her posts

olosho of same fathers flock together

Speak for yourself. I have never begged a celebrity to like, comment or follow me.

Will it bring food on my table.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by preccy69(f): 11:59am On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Fake people living fake lives. The last time Jz liked my instagram pics, i didnt brag abt it.

even wen kirachaana followed nd liked all my pics
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:02pm On May 16, 2017
Lol, gifty no go kill persin o.... This is serious.
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Luciferdevil(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
preccy69:

even wen kirachaana followed nd liked all my pics
BABE abeg if you dey lie dey look face... y u dey lie like this?

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by preccy69(f): 12:11pm On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
BABE abeg if you dey lie dey look face... y u dey lie like this?

ok

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by NovusHomo(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2017
dahunsy:
coughs***clears throat#...fake ass wannabe

I keep saying Nigerian "celebrities" are fake-ass pretenders glorified by a jobless youth, from Jalade to the latest arrival; whoever that is.
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Luciferdevil(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2017
preccy69:

ok
sorry dear, oya take small beer.

Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by bastien: 1:21pm On May 16, 2017
fatai7165:

Oshey, our pple from Edo have arrived!!
using the latest wing, no crashing tins
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by bigfather(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
By Lasgidi Online

Former Big Brother Naija contestant, Gifty was caught by us begging reality TV star, Kim Kardashian of comment on her photos.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-TDYvOtvJpVo/WRpDUA7unmI/AAAAAAAAebI/8sup2Wosp48dCVqDE8O-_cyOY_Z6rJaFQCLcB/s1600/Gifty.png[/img]
Gifty commented on Kim's instagram video begging her to comment on any of her photos.
You can see below...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Dz-CK1M6gqI/WRpI3XKhJlI/AAAAAAAAebc/kan84Pv8mLcN50Cweq_LP_m2c7jV3BaPQCLcB/s1600/PicsArt_05-16-01.32.50.jpg[/img]

What do you think?

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/05/bbnaija-gifty-caught-begging-kim.html

Very Childish ! Will the comment on her pics yield money for her ?? Na dem dey make all these oyinbo pple feel too important angry
Re: BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos by Cityguy: 5:45pm On May 16, 2017
She's just too hungry for the limelight. Haba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.