Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc (65479 Views)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by chidifrank(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2017
john1035:
If entry level earns N80,000, how much contract staffs go earn

Too bad

Very neat iPhone 5c for sale N45k, slightly negotiable.

https://www.nairaland.com/3797509/very-neat-iphone-5c-16gb
i am interested in the iphone 5c, whats your number so we talk
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by SuperModerator: 12:51pm On May 16, 2017
chidifrank:

i am interested in the iphone 5c, whats your number so we talk
I was banned for posting adverts, so I had to quote you with another account

1 Like

Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by Khez: 1:24pm On May 16, 2017
what do you sale or into?
dhope001:
I hate salary. Entrepreneur all the way
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by djeuneur: 4:23pm On May 16, 2017
miketayo:

y would i do that I dont knw u

Never mind then, I'll get info from someone else. Thought you'd be of help
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by hero2000: 5:37pm On May 16, 2017
nellybadas:
Do you really think it's OK to publish the salary of a private firm in a public forum like this? In this era of insecurity. Just my take though.

Why all this secrecy? When it is not that they are paying them cash

In Europe and other places, salaries are not hidden.
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by miketayo(m): 6:12pm On May 16, 2017
djeuneur:

Never mind then, I'll get info from someone else. Thought you'd be of help

Aii
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by joebeckz(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2017
Nma27:
Thanks for d info... Hope you balling married life? All d best.
haha thanks, marriage is a great thing which comes with peace of mind.
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by tk4rd: 4:29am On May 17, 2017
dhope001:
I hate salary. Entrepreneur all the way
What of Hybrid.?? Are you saying that working, and Learning, and Earning a salary, and at the same time, managing your little start-up with your gathered experience until it is grown is a very bad idea.?
You think abandoning a job and wallowing blindly into entrepreneurship without any acquired skill is the best.??
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by justbenny(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2017
Pls am REPORTING a comment on this platform with my name n username as a #PURE scam upon #Scam..someone manipulated my access to put a statement about me that is not true #False...Pls disregard all n every information n details attached to my page.
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by TipMe(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2017
If mtn salary structure is like this , how will others telecommunications be like
Get an ntel Mifi, Sim and enjoy UNLIMITED data for FREE for 30days!!! #ntel #mifi www.ntel.com.ng
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by selfmadeboss: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2017
nellybadas:
Do you really think it's OK to publish the salary of a private firm in a public forum like this? In this era of insecurity. Just my take though.
please shove your fucking thoughts up ur smelly ass
Re: MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc by Kfred: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.