Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together (34347 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Tboss' Throwback Photo In 2017 / Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss / AY And TBoss, Pictured Together In New Selfie As Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:01am On May 16, 2017
vickylincon:
please, what's the name of that film

Rush Hour
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by bamasite(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2017
Dino deserves his share of the boss pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyr5LWXTRHQ

Make e for no carry last!
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:06am On May 16, 2017
Northmall:

Bruh grin grin

Bruncle grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by Pamcrest(f): 10:11am On May 16, 2017
Hmmmm Toks, beware of Dino ooo. Before he does u like he did d Yoruba actress Bisi.
Imagine Dino launching book on corruption n Sarahi is d chief launcher.....oh Nigeria my country shocked shocked shocked
Just me
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by seangy4konji: 10:43am On May 16, 2017
Tboss ti lo fobo chache ni senate house...

Omo to chache loo.
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by sescoline(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2017
Amazingly Olamide BADDO fell in love with this unbelievable vibe by this incredible artist SESCOLINE
http://usherloaded.com.ng/2017/05/15/amazingly-olamide-baddo-fell-in-love-with-this-unbelievable-vibe-by-this-incredible-artist-sescoline/
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by okrote4real: 11:01am On May 16, 2017
He is teaching her how not to be kwarupt .
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by olokstob(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2017
see as Dino do face like sey Tboss get body odor.
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by donqx: 11:59am On May 16, 2017
why
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by Crestedguy4real: 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
Amagite:
The reality star was a guest at his book launch, and he shared the above photo with her.

His smile!!!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/check-out-dino-melayes-smile-as-he.html

oh I see ,maybe Dino is one of those she made mention that are linning up with ✈ to pick her up.... Details later make I check the list and see which number Dino falls
Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by Nathdoug(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
Smellymouth:
A minute silence for TBoss's punnay... cry
guy nor kill me with laugh oo...na the market when she dey advertise since for the house na..she don finally get am..the toto go must suffer this year

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together by vickylincon(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
Omagago:

Rush Hour
thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Does Not Give You The Right To Disrespect Others — Singer Davido / Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest / Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.