Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

“Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto (2033 Views)

2023 Polls Won’t Mar Nigeria - Sultan, CAN, SGF / Nigeria: Sultan Of Sokoto Condemns Boko Haram Crackdown / Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Gucciblog: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2018
He also advised politicians to stop fighting because of defections while calling on religious leaders to unite and preach against violence before, during and after the 2019 elections.

The Sultan made the call when he received the Catholic Bishops of Nigeria in his palace in Sokoto yesterday.

He said:

“Politics is a choice, like religion. Therefore, let’s not fight each other because of defection.

“We must tell ourselves the truth and speak the truth. Everything is not okay in Nigeria. Let’s stop hiding under religion, ethnicity or region. I know we have problems in Nigeria. Let’s not deceive ourselves.

“There is no fight between Christianity and Islam, but maybe disagreement between Muslims and Christians. But we must try and fish out extremists in our midst. Though, you cannot completely fish out bad eggs from the society, we should continue doing our part to ensure a peaceful country.

“We have our problems and challenges. But we should collectively try and overcome them. As leaders, we must try and work for peace. There is no problem in this world that defies solution unless we are not honest. If not, we will overcome the problems.

“We must also educate our followers that despite the challenges, we belong to one God Almighty but choose to worship God in different ways.”

On 2019 general election, he implored politicians to stop using children of the poor to spread violence.

He also spoke against killing of innocent people in the name of religion.

“People have wrong notions of Jihad. You cannot kill people pretending you are fighting for God. You are simply deceiving yourself. Jihad does not entail that. God did not create you to fight for Him,” he added.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/let-us-tell-ourselves-the-truth-all-is-not-well-with-nigeria-sultan-of-sokoto/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by sagio09: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2018
Its mostly the IPIG jews aka Biaharam dat re causing all dix unnecessary nuisance in the country. I spit on their heads one by one. Selfish lots undecided
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Hector09(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Even aisha buhari knew that too, i laugh at people shouting pdp and apc, my own na sit down they look
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
Talk to your people, wipping out a whole community because of cows is an eyesow, Christians are peaceful in nature and in deeds, but your followers are not, that is the truth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
Mr Sultan, you can tell that to the Amajiri's in front of your palace!!!

Believe this man at your own peril.

What was his take on restructuring?
Having admitted that all is not well in Nigeria.

No matter Buhari's wicked plans for Nigerians, and his plans to make Nigerians suffer.
it is still northern Nigeria that would suffer the most.

2 Likes

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2018
This man is one of the monarchs I respect in Nigeria he's not biased against ethnic or religious affairs .

7 Likes

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Chibuzoc(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2018
No peace for the wicked grin grin grin

Nigeria let my people go

4 Likes

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
sagio09:
Its mostly the IPIG jews aka Biaharam dat re causing all dix unnecessary nuisance in the country. I spit on their heads one by one. Selfish lots undecided
stupid mofo, I spit on your father's scrotum for producing the sperm that brought the miserable lot like you to this world..only if he knew better

15 Likes

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by nzeobi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
other nations have left us behind and the funny part is that there are no plans for our development and the citizens are not even concerned.

2 Likes

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by mrbaba18(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tnk God sum zombies have started receiving medication. gud job ipob

1 Like

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by AskProf: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
sagio09:

Full five years plus, your statistics says it all...

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by slivertongue: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ofcourse dia is problem,d elites employ primodial sentiment 2divide d people.poverty is d common decimal in 2day's naija
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by DogmaNation: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
sagio09:
Anuofia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
sagio09:
Greetings to your Igbo wife.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101

3 Likes

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by velocity25(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
the parasites are the problem with Nigeria, if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Buri is the one destructing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by EazyMoh(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
including you undecidedincluding you

1 Like

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by BRASH: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mr sultan, u can tell that lie to the zombies. We know the region that is a problem in this country. We know the religion that take deligth in killing other people. We know what jihad is. We know who u are even when u try to sound nice. We know the agenda of the lifeless one. We are not stupid oga sultan. Buhari till eternity

1 Like

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Satan of Sokoto....! Continue de lie lie to yaself...!

Wetin Catholics Bishops de find for Chief Jihadist palace sef.?

Deception is Islam. Why not say the universal truth ''Islam is devilish '' how many times have Christians taken to Kill, steal and destroy lives and property..? None

1 Like

Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
immhotep:

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3[b] itsmeaboki[/b] yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101

I'll ask you one last time to stop trolling me; I am not your mate or your friend, nor am I interested in having any thing to do with you; I have consequently ignored you long enough - once more, desist from quoting me or involving me in any of your posts; otherwise I will be forced to take appropriate action against you.

Moderators, pls take note.
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Banmeallday: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Well done Sultan, you have spoken well. Only that we need referendum and to answer our real identity. Your people have made enough money from the Nigger Area and it is time you face Boko Haram and see how to creat an effective Arewa nation....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDX93IX_95s
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmm
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by Bizibi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Why is this man saying nonsense..... APC sycophants here have given us proofs that Nigeria is progressing and have labelled every lazy idiotic ipob pigeastern as enemies of the state, sultan should please call down we are progressing.

Sai baba till 2023
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by michealewela: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bizibi:
Why is this man saying nonsense..... APC sycophants here have given us proofs that Nigeria is progressing and have labelled every lazy idiotic ipob pigeastern as enemies of the state, sultan should please call down we are progressing.

Sai baba till 2023
This is not about political parties...
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by uwa1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is one of my most respected monarch in Nigeria... He is always unbiased...
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by dkronicle(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
I want to suck bress
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by belente(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
True talk Sultan. But APC zombies are saying otherwise
Re: “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto by tossie101(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
immhotep:

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101

Lol who dash am igbo wife?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! / Please Who Can Identify This Woman ?? / President Muhamadu Buhari In Sokoto For APC Presidential Campaign Rally [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.