Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm (25626 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by goldenson5895(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2017
Yeeepa, let me come and be going
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by GoldHorse(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2017
zik4ever:

http://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-herdsmen-rape-woman-beating-husband-edo/

Husband of the raped victim who gave his name as Umoru Agunu said the armed herdsmen that attacked him and raped his wife were six.

...... at the "bolded"..... then no need for this one below...

A married woman (names withheld) was on Sunday raped....... shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Dammyomatic(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2017
All this Fulani X-men she... grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by kajsa08: 11:12am On May 16, 2017
yourexcellency:
Oba Ewuare must hear this
where is edo juju when u need it?
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by iluvdonjazzy: 11:12am On May 16, 2017
EDO e be like say una don dey carry last o
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Klington: 11:13am On May 16, 2017
mexxmoney:

They are attacking u because they don't see the irony in ur post. They actually think u ar anti Igbo.

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by okoliexpress: 11:15am On May 16, 2017
the people doing all this things are not herdsmen but some mischievous people who have become emboldened by buhari's accent to power...
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Benekruku(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
I see herdsmen running back to the north when their leader dies. The chief cattle rearer himself must perish for this country to move forward.

And don't you think if people like you perish first, Nigeria will be a better place for all?
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by ekensi01: 11:20am On May 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Hahaha! Can u imagine?Well, Ibos and biafria are the problem we have in Nigeria not fulani herdsmen..

Give your reasons.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Missonas(f): 11:23am On May 16, 2017
I knew this was going to happen. They are infiltrating everywhere. When i heard herdsmen were close to okpella i knew that soon we will start hearing stories that touch. I support community vigilantee security cos the federal govt aint gonna do shii.

Whatever happened to those opc/bakassi boys of that year. I think its time we go back to that way of securing ourselves cos nw they are nt aftr lands and properties they are after human lives
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by gudofuck231: 11:25am On May 16, 2017
zik4ever:

http://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-herdsmen-rape-woman-beating-husband-edo/

"Blessed be the LORD, my rock,
who trains my hands for war,
and my fingers for battle"‎

Oh lord, let not the hands of the wicked prevail over mine or my own, for I am filled with the wrath of the lord

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by onilanre(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Are you very mad? Just a question please. Yes or no answer will do.

Question for google

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Nobody: 11:35am On May 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Hahaha! Can u imagine?Well, Ibos and biafria are the problem we have in Nigeria not fulani herdsmen..

Then tell ur brothers to divide the country and let them go....and u still won't angry

MODIFIED: Live with them problem, live without them....problem. Honestly it's obvious there is something ur not telling Nigerians angry
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by ChinonsoDike2: 11:35am On May 16, 2017
Blacks have no business running countries.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by yeman1(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2017
people! please what can we do about these Fulani herdsmen?
these ppl r killing innocent ppl and our govt can't do anything about it. They will even come to ur land and kill u and rape ur wives! oh gosh!
I can't kill oh but I think we can do something against them. me and my family, we don't eat cow again.. I'm really tired for this nation.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
I see herdsmen running back to the north when their leader dies. The chief cattle rearer himself must perish for this country to move forward.
Amen and amen!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Nobody: 11:47am On May 16, 2017
Kill the mother f**king cows... No not the ones eating grass the cows using the grass eating cows to eat grass.. In fact kill allows cows both grass eaters and the human cows

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by donqx: 11:47am On May 16, 2017
sad
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Emassive(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2017
I think I will blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by NothingDoMe: 11:54am On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:

And don't you think if people like you perish first, Nigeria will be a better place for all?
stfu.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by brownhawk: 11:54am On May 16, 2017
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by win2kwire: 11:56am On May 16, 2017
chibabe259:

How delusional people can be.

Explain delusional pls... while you are doing that homework let me give you some facts (yes facts)

-Nigerian Citizens inability to travel freely and conduct TRUSTWORTHY commerce in the global economy/community is due to a few reasons, one of them being crime/reputation. - At the heart of that reputation is 419 and drug dealing! Will you agree that ibo drug dealers and criminals are the most visible in any country on earth... holding Nigerian passports?

-Is it delusional to imagine that ibos have killed more Nigerians than Fulani herdsmen? Think over 50 years of fake medicines in ibo chemists, fake car parts, contraband, fake foods and other consumables, radio active goods that even the Chinese tell ibo traders not to buy. If not because stupid Nigerians blame everything on witchcraft and god, how many ibo traders will be left alive

-One of the most heinous and repugnant crimes that is making nonsese of Nigeria's reputation is "human head to make money" - this was invented by ibos in their quest for "get rich or die trying"

-If there are over 20,000 ibo criminals caged in global jails, and over 2000 ibo drug dealers killed and buried in unmarked graves in Indonesia, china, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, REST OF THE WORLD - What about the millions of ibos "with get rich or die" mentality wrecking havoc secretly on Nigerians while we focus on Fulani Herdsmen ONLY?

If delusional is applying a commonsense approach to prioritizing our main problem then you need your head examined!
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Benekruku(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
stfu.

Hey ya!

Feel your pain

It's hard contemplating suicide!
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by smartiyke78: 11:58am On May 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:

May u nd ur genaration suffer more than such evil by dose beasts nd vultures calld fulani... wotever!
Big idiots by default!
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by NothingDoMe: 12:02pm On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:

Hey ya!

Feel your pain

It's hard contemplating suicide!
Hehehehe. I have addressed your second fuckup in the other thread. Let's go there. Hehehehe
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by pavy(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Are you very mad? Just a question please. Yes or no answer will do.

I wonder oo, the guy just rush to post rubbish...I doubt if he even read the topic, let alone the content of the thread.

many are mad, few are wearing rags
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by SIRmanjar(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2017
smartiyke78:

May u nd ur genaration suffer more than such evil by dose beasts nd vultures calld fulani... wotever!
Big idiots by default!
Ur GENE! Na you ad ur gene go suffer am,,You are a daft slowpoke ad will remain daft for life..Olodo wey no Sabi enemy.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by pcei: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:
meaning? Seems confusion runs in ur family, son of a thousand fathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Husband`s Apprentice / Police Foil Evans Plan To Escape From Prison / EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.