Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm (25643 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by persius555(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
In no distance time, farmers and hunters will have no choice but to form parallel militia and vigilante groups.

A crisis that will be too grave for even the DSS and security agencies is gradually building up.

When push comes to shoving, everyone would answer his father's name.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by smartiyke78: 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
When some men of God made comments dat "anywhr u see them against ur life or property, fight nd kill dem" dia fellow beasts nd no. 1 herdsman who shld b dead alrdy, came out nd say its an incitful statement and sent dia bush dogs(dss) to go hunting... nd even som sycophants nd mad pple here whr supoting dat....

I have said it b4 nd am saying it again... "THIS IS PART OF THE NORTHERN AGENDA TO DOWN SIZE D NUMBER OF CHRISTIANS IN DIS ZOO CALLD nigeria"

But dia plots wil surely swallow dem soon...
Lets c how dis kontry will not desintegrate few yrs from now...
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by sybarite7(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
THE HAUSA'S, FULANI OR HERDSMEN HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPENED IN BENIN 2012,WHICH LED TO THE BURNING OF THEIR CENTRAL MOSQUE AT RINGROAD.
THEY ALL RAN TO POLICE STATIONS AND BARRACKS TO SEEK REFUGE,EVEN THE ABATTOIRS WHERE LOCKED.
I JUST PITY THEM,EDO'S WILL SOON STAND AGAINST THEM.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by tunchi014(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Hahaha! Can u imagine?Well, Ibos and biafria are the problem we have in Nigeria not fulani herdsmen..
... Guy me understand u wella, bt nxt time try dey show who u b 4 d sake of those nt into irony.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 16, 2017
win2kwire:

Explain delusional pls... while you are doing that homework let me give you some facts (yes facts)

-Nigerian Citizens inability to travel freely and conduct TRUSTWORTHY commerce in the global economy/community is due to a few reasons, one of them being crime/reputation. - At the heart of that reputation is 419 and drug dealing! Will you agree that ibo drug dealers and criminals are the most visible in any country on earth... holding Nigerian passports?

-Is it delusional to imagine that ibos have killed more Nigerians than Fulani herdsmen? Think over 50 years of fake medicines in ibo chemists, fake car parts, contraband, fake foods and other consumables, radio active goods that even the Chinese tell ibo traders not to buy. If not because stupid Nigerians blame everything on witchcraft and god, how many ibo traders will be left alive

-One of the most heinous and repugnant crimes that is making nonsese of Nigeria's reputation is "human head to make money" - this was invented by ibos in their quest for "get rich or die trying"

-If there are over 20,000 ibo criminals caged in global jails, and over 2000 ibo drug dealers killed and buried in unmarked graves in Indonesia, china, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, REST OF THE WORLD - What about the millions of ibos "with get rich or die" mentality wrecking havoc secretly on Nigerians while we focus on Fulani Herdsmen ONLY?

If delusional is applying a commonsense approach to prioritizing our main problem then you need your head examined!
If these people are so wicked, and money mongers, at the expense of human lives, according to your artistic painting, with words, then why not grant them their own country? Let them go, so you can live in peace with the Fulani Herdsmen.
Come to think of it, your Emir echoed on the indivisibility of the country this morning, coming at the time the agitation is gaining momentum speaks volumes of your hidden agenda. But, when you refuse their wish and still brand them all manner of unprintable names, is that not the height of delusion?
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ur GENE! Na you ad ur gene go suffer am,,You are a daft slowpoke ad will remain daft for life..Olodo wey no Sabi enemy.
Sirmanja, ignore them kids, too many of them thronging this forum.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by SIRmanjar(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2017
mexxmoney:

They are attacking u because they don't see the irony in ur post. They actually think u ar anti Igbo.
Hahaha..Sum understand especially my yoruba broders but dem just wan attack me by all means cheesy but I nor send dem papa.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Rhodababy123: 12:53pm On May 16, 2017
U are mad
youngest85:

No
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by SIRmanjar(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2017
tunchi014:
... Guy me understand u wella, bt nxt time try dey show who u b 4 d sake of those nt into irony.
Hahaha! Tank God say you understand but anybody wey nor understand me suppose go shook PLICK for transformer.. cheesy
Sum understand me but just wan knock horn with me. sad
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2017
win2kwire:

Explain delusional pls... while you are doing that homework let me give you some facts (yes facts)

-Nigerian Citizens inability to travel freely and conduct TRUSTWORTHY commerce in the global economy/community is due to a few reasons, one of them being crime/reputation. - At the heart of that reputation is 419 and drug dealing! Will you agree that ibo drug dealers and criminals are the most visible in any country on earth... holding Nigerian passports?

-Is it delusional to imagine that ibos have killed more Nigerians than Fulani herdsmen? Think over 50 years of fake medicines in ibo chemists, fake car parts, contraband, fake foods and other consumables, radio active goods that even the Chinese tell ibo traders not to buy. If not because stupid Nigerians blame everything on witchcraft and god, how many ibo traders will be left alive

-One of the most heinous and repugnant crimes that is making nonsese of Nigeria's reputation is "human head to make money" - this was invented by ibos in their quest for "get rich or die trying"

-If there are over 20,000 ibo criminals caged in global jails, and over 2000 ibo drug dealers killed and buried in unmarked graves in Indonesia, china, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, REST OF THE WORLD - What about the millions of ibos "with get rich or die" mentality wrecking havoc secretly on Nigerians while we focus on Fulani Herdsmen ONLY?

If delusional is applying a commonsense approach to prioritizing our main problem then you need your head examined!
Are you, in effect, trying to justify the atrocities committed by these herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by win2kwire: 1:29pm On May 16, 2017
blues20:

If these people are so wicked, and money mongers, at the expense of human lives, according to your artistic painting, with words, then why not grant them their own country? Let them go, so you can live in peace with the Fulani Herdsmen.
Come to think of it, your Emir echoed on the indivisibility of the country this morning, coming at the time the agitation is gaining momentum speaks volumes of your hidden agenda. But, when you refuse their wish and still brand them all manner of unprintable names, is that not the height of delusion?

You are not thinking straight, otherwise you will be ashamed of your childish rant!

-Many ibo drug dealers killed and rotting in jail used non-Nigerian passports. It was at point of diplomatic row that their real identities showed ibo criminals, an example being Executed ibo drug dealer Osmane Seck (aka Unchenna Onyeworo).
Some Chinese mentioned the reason it is easy to kill ibo drug dealers in prison and sell their kidneys and other internal organs to rich Chinese people is because many actually have identities that the Nigerian government or the passports they hold cannot vouch for.

-I do not see how simply granting ibos independence will stop them using Tanzania, Nigeria, Ugandan, Togolese etc passport to smuggle drugs abroad or commit crimes!

-Nigeria is the best thing that happened to ibos, you may be too stu pid to understand why but I will try.
Nigeria is one of the most religious, forgiving, ignorant, unperturbed and distracted people on earth - their nonchalant attitude means many are willing to absorb the atrocities that ibos have committed in the name of Nigeria just by saying god dey, god will get them, judgement day, dem be naija.
ibos caused a civil war that killed millions of their own and many Nigerians yet they were forgiven, re-absorbed, rehabilitated and allowed to destroy Nigerian passport around the globe!

An independent ibo nation will be isolated, endangered, criminalized, tarnished, attacked and vilified in Nigeria and the global world! You will not have a single peaceful breadth to call your own. Nigerians and many nations will find it easy to deport and kill ibo drug dealers, contraband sellers and criminals if they are not part of Nigeria - Actually you will be treated kill boko haram. You are already Undesirable elements!
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by osusuallstars: 1:30pm On May 16, 2017
Foolish EDO boys. Can't revenge only good at night robbery along Benin ore Highway. Imagine herdsmen that is having sex with cows raping someone's wife. abomination
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by win2kwire: 1:31pm On May 16, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

Are you, in effect, trying to justify the atrocities committed by these herdsmen?

NO, I am simply stating that Fulani Herdsmen and ibos are in the same baat when it comes to murdering innocent Nigerians, except ibos have killed and are still killing more Nigerians than these herdsmen are!
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 16, 2017
chibabe259:

How delusional people can be.
he said the truth , you guys are nigeria's problem.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 16, 2017
chibabe259:

How delusional people can be.
he said the truth , you guys are nigeria's problem.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 16, 2017
win2kwire:

[s]You are not thinking straight, otherwise you will be ashamed of your childish rant!

-Many ibo drug dealers killed and rotting in jail used non-Nigerian passports. It was at point of diplomatic row that their real identities showed ibo criminals, an example being Executed ibo drug dealer Osmane Seck (aka Unchenna Onyeworo).
Some Chinese mentioned the reason it is easy to kill ibo drug dealers in prison and sell their kidneys and other internal organs to rich Chinese people is because many actually have identities that the Nigerian government or the passports they hold cannot vouch for.

-I do not see how simply granting ibos independence will stop them using Tanzania, Nigeria, Ugandan, Togolese etc passport to smuggle drugs abroad or commit crimes!

-Nigeria is the best thing that happened to ibos, you may be too stu pid to understand why but I will try.
Nigeria is one of the most religious, forgiving, ignorant, unperturbed and distracted people on earth - their nonchalant attitude means many are willing to absorb the atrocities that ibos have committed in the name of Nigeria just by saying god dey, god will get them, judgement day, dem be naija.
ibos caused a civil war that killed millions of their own and many Nigerians yet they were forgiven, re-absorbed, rehabilitated and allowed to destroy Nigerian passport around the globe!

An independent ibo nation will be isolated, endangered, criminalized, tarnished, attacked and vilified in Nigeria and the global world! You will not have a single peaceful breadth to call your own. Nigerians and many nations will find it easy to deport and kill ibo drug dealers, contraband sellers and criminals if they are not part of Nigeria - Actually you will be treated kill boko haram. You are already Undesirable elements![/s]
Trash. Please, stop peddling lies. The records are there to show who the real terrorist are, and where they belong. Fulani Herdsmen is rated as the third most deadly terrorist group in the world, Boko Boys occupy number one spot, followed by ISIS. So what the fuvck are you saying? Trying to save face, Mr straight thinker undecided . Besides, your NAFDAC is there to check any drug agency, for counterfeit or ban drugs.... for your information, I did not bother reading those trash you spilled.... I already know your type. Just fuvck off my mention, and don't expect any response from me again.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by win2kwire: 2:13pm On May 16, 2017
blues20:

Trash. Please, stop peddling lies. The records are there to show who the real terrorist are, and where they belong. Fulani Herdsmen is rated as the third most deadly terrorist group in the world, Boko Boys occupy number one spot, followed by ISIS. So what the fuvck are you saying? Trying to save face, Mr straight thinker undecided . Besides, your NAFDAC is there to check any drug agency, for counterfeit or ban drugs.... for your information, I did not bother reading those trash you spilled.... I already know your type. Just fuvck off my mention, and don't expect any response from me again.

It may be trash to a mon.key like you but to Nigerians suffering the consequences of ibo criminality it is not.
I confirm again, Indices show the death toll from Fulani Herdsmen and boko Haram are minimal compared to those caused by ibo drug dealers and criminals... from fake goods, contraband, drugs, toxic waste, radioactive imports.

If you want the indices research NDLEA, NAFDAC, ministry of health, several NASS commitees and local government records:
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Osanoghodua1: 2:13pm On May 16, 2017
I have said it before and will say it again, let the Oba of Benin instrust all his Enigies to form a formidable vigilante group by all communities and villages let them kill any strayed herdsmen, let nor be handed over to the NPF, and let cattle roaming be ban in all villages. Oshiomhole is a Muslim and Obaseki is scared of Hausa/Fulani reason we wanted IZE-Itami.

Let Edo start rearing animals again.

Please what can I put in grass to kill grazing cattles?
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 16, 2017
This is so unjust.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by InvertedHammer: 2:33pm On May 16, 2017
/
I am not sympathetic to the cause of any community that stands idle to watch their wives raped and their people killed.

Herdsmen, DSS, Policemen and military personnel are human. They bleed and die too.

If the community cannot defend themselves, then they have given up their rights to live.

//
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by discusant: 2:34pm On May 16, 2017
ONE STILL SEES EDO GUY DISPARAGING BIAFRA. WHY?
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 16, 2017
win2kwire:

It may be trash to a[b] mon.key[/b] like you but to Nigerians suffering the consequences of ibo criminality it is not.
I confirm again, Indices show the death toll from Fulani Herdsmen and boko Haram are minimal compared to those caused by ibo drug dealers and criminals... from fake goods, contraband, drugs, toxic waste, radioactive imports.

If you want the indices research NDLEA, NAFDAC, ministry of health, several NASS commitees and local government records:
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Ruggedpen: 5:41pm On May 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Hahaha! Can u imagine?Well, Ibos and biafria are the problem we have in Nigeria not fulani herdsmen..
Since their are not the problem may they visit your family and rape your siblings.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by SIRmanjar(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
Ruggedpen:

Since their are not the problem may they visit your family and rape your siblings.
They will rape you and evrymale in ur household before they start with all the female ..BLOODY FOOL.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Organs(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
NothingDoMe:
I see herdsmen running back to the north when their leader dies. The chief cattle rearer himself must perish for this country to move forward.

Can we EVER, EVER move forward in this country? You are here when GEJ was President, you witnessed all the atrocities of BH including the kidnap of Chibok girls, you witnessed the mega looting of all the big boys. You are aware of the recently discovered Ikoyi millions! You saw the wedding of IBB's daughter that 34 Nigerians attended with Private jets, you know that all the proprietor of all big churches in naija all have private jets and schools that you cannot attend, yet you blame sick Buhari as your problem and you have 84 mofos liking it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my head wan craze for naija mumu......
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Fourwinds: 7:37pm On May 16, 2017
communities need to organise themselves into vigilantees....reason y Boko Haram is having d heat in Bornu state....it is not just about d Nigerian Army but d support of d local vigilantees
....d head of dat village seems very dull...cannt d useless man think...y waiting for d NPF..
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by armadeo(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:

They will rape you and evrymale in ur household before they start with all the female ..BLOODY FOOL.

I could see the sarcasm in your original statement from a mile away while many folks on this thread are basically literal.

Ignore my guy ignore. Don't even respond. It tells you the quality of people who invest this forum and air thier empty opinions
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On May 16, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
I am not sympathetic to the cause of any community that stands idle to watch their wives raped and their people killed.

Herdsmen, DSS, Policemen and military personnel are human. They bleed and die too.

If the community cannot defend themselves, then they have given up their rights to live.

//
I'm very pleased about dis ur statement....I feel so angry when I hear dis communities complain...dey just sit idle and lament....if in d village they have 200 farmers....cannt 50 of them become vigilantees.? and they get paid by d farmers
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by Yeligray(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2017
SIRmanjar:
u no fit even speelll sef... I think u r d prblm of Naija.
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by sugarvallly(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
that's my village oh. God don't alloe fulani herdsmen to come close to my family o
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by ABAMOWA: 8:20pm On May 16, 2017
ODUBEZE:
These herdmen are spreading very fast!

DSS will not see them oooook

When Fayose fought for Ekiti, you called him a jobless governor
Re: Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm by SIRmanjar(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2017
Yeligray:
u no fit even speelll sef... I think u r d prblm of Naija.
Na spell no be speelll..Thankz for the correction anywayz.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Foil Evans Plan To Escape From Prison / EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) / 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.