Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did (57200 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by orisa37: 10:02am On May 16, 2017
We have varing details of our past. And for this, we should buy Saraki's idea of preventing going on with corruption rather than wasting time curing the past.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by TheFreeOne: 10:05am On May 16, 2017
Babacele:
have u ever asked yourself why the talakawas love him ? as petroleum minister he made sure the wealth went to the people; maitasane terrorism nko? check out the exploits of PTF; he was an awesome commander and commandant; who can scare the audicity to steal from the commonwealth by the northern elite as represented by Umaru Dikko or Dasuki if not a Buhari? and etc

The wealth went to the people? How?

And you talk of PTF that was ran aground by his incompetency and nepotism?

Kindly take a look at his cattle. Any wonders why Nigerians are hungry? It's because Buhari can't give what he doesn't have to lead and manage a diverse country like ours.

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Jabioro: 10:06am On May 16, 2017
As at then we still a learner on corruption, PMB was out of circulation for some years, therefore what he was tackling then had multiply by the time he return ..now he deep deeper deepest corruption to the with
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Mujaheeeden: 10:08am On May 16, 2017
luvinhubby:
And they want me, a whole me, to believe this! this!! this nonsense. angry
Then you are not a zombie grin

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Mujaheeeden: 10:10am On May 16, 2017
profhezekiah:
Sentiment apart Buhari meant well for this country,he is moral upright compare to any other president or head of state,apart from his religious and tribal bigotry
Now this contradicted everything you just said

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Jesusloveyou: 10:40am On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This proves that he has always been a dull person

Who rejects a bag of money
what is wrong with you iPods?

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Jesusloveyou: 10:46am On May 16, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Kindly take a look at his cattle. Any wonders why Nigerians are hungry? It's because Buhari can't give what he doesn't have to lead and manage a diverse country like ours.
the only good thing of abacha regime is the PTF performance

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by kutchs: 10:53am On May 16, 2017
Babacele:
have u ever asked yourself why the talakawas love him ? as petroleum minister he made sure the wealth went to the people; maitasane terrorism nko? check out the exploits of PTF; he was an awesome commander and commandant; who can scare the audicity to steal from the commonwealth by the northern elite as represented by Umaru Dikko or Dasuki if not a Buhari? and etc
And how many of those talakawas you claimed to love Buhari has he in and out of govt pulled out of poverty?
Isn't he ashamed seeing millions of sorry, unkept, hungry and smelly 'talakawas hail him everyday and yet he has wrought one good policy to help them?

Millions of Nigerians less privileged than Buhari are doing more to help those guys than their saint. How many has he put through school?

Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by sarrki(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2017
Baba lalasticlala please take this to the promise land
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by PointZerom: 11:12am On May 16, 2017
fiizznation:
Buhari is an upright man. You can't bribe that kind of person.

Get well Mr president.

An upright man cannot accept a bag filled with stolen money.

Do you think that the police, DSS or EFCC will clap for Dasuki if he should tell them that the money he looted was distributed to the poor?.

Buhari should be prosecuted for receiving stolen money and if he claims that he gave it to the poor, he should go and collect it back from them. You can only use what legitimately belongs to you to do SARAKA not money stolen from Nigerian treasury.

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by madridguy(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2017
Get well soon the people's President.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by abiambo(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2017
So the prison wey bubu go sef na comfortable house ? And he read books constantly for 3 yrs? R u sure books weren't read upside down??

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Babacele: 11:35am On May 16, 2017
kutchs:

And how many of those talakawas you claimed to love Buhari has he in and out of govt pulled out of poverty?
Isn't he ashamed seeing millions of sorry, unkept, hungry and smelly 'talakawas hail him everyday and yet he has wrought one good policy to help them?

Millions of Nigerians less privileged than Buhari are doing more to help those guys than their saint. How many has he put through school?

Nonsense.
30years after the aborted barely 2 years stint as the leader of this nation, Buhari is called again to come and rescue the country. what does it tell you? policies, good policies not sharing loot like a Clueless lift people out of poverty. Today there are more farmer millionaires from rice and cassava alone because Pmb locked the border thereby creating markets for us; both the poor and the rich can now think and do economy because there is freedom from the bondage of bokoharam in the NE; what about the 200,000 youths on the npower program and etc

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Babacele: 11:40am On May 16, 2017
TheFreeOne:

I'm challenging you to present your evidence here on this public space how ptf was Rab aground with nepotism. Pmb s ptf threw up a Dora Akunyili and consequently a NAFDAC...

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Babacele: 11:45am On May 16, 2017
seguno2:

How many people do you know who got out of poverty sustainably by receiving dash dash money, stolen or not?
How many people?
that is exactly what I'm talking about: sustainable wealth creation through good governance and policies which isn't possible under a corrupt atmosphere where $43m are kept in flats doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by nairaminds(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2017
Destined2win:
sad

He did well but that is history now even though we have one or two things to learn from it.

The most important thing now is that we focus on the present and the future. I represent the present and the future of this country.
I have all it takes to make you proud of this nation once again for thy home shall be a dwelling of peace and prosperity.

I am The President GCFR, I am going to restore all the years which wicked politicians have stolen from us.

Pray for my Presidency!

I so much believe in this project and would love to work with you to achieve this great feat

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by 989900: 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
To all them wailers, if only all our past leaders were only as corrupt as Buhari, Nigeria would have been better than Malaysia by now.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by kuchikau: 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by morereb10: 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
ok
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by niceguy7(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
Am not surprised, babangida is one of the greatest architect of corruption in this country.....

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by julimax(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by TheFreeOne: 1:43pm On May 16, 2017
Babacele:
I'm challenging you to present your evidence here on this public space how ptf was Rab aground with nepotism. Pmb s ptf threw up a Dora Akunyili and consequently a NAFDAC...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-obasanjo-s-report-indicted-buhari-in-1999/198511/
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by julimax(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2017
lalasticlala:

Source: http://tribuneonlineng.com/ibb-sent-bag-money-buhari-·president-distributed-poor-biographer/

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by sorry1(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2017
Making him saint just as they did to abacha until the Swiss loot... we are not fools.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by julimax(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2017
na today?

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Josmila(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This proves that he has always been a dull person

Who rejects a bag of money

The type that wouldn't want to soil his reputation.

The type that tells you he's not corrupt and they're not mere words

The type that has chosen to fight corruption within the confines of the law

Need I continue??

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Lilimax(f): 1:47pm On May 16, 2017
lalasticlala:

IBB sent him “a bag of money” which he (Buhari) “distributed to the poor.
shocked Do you mean it undecided
Well, this story is for another day as Jimmy Disu will say embarassed

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by nextstep(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2017
doublewisdom:
But at least hypocritical Saint Buhari first collected the bag of money. If he wasn't corrupt, he would have outrighty rejected that money. Buhari is no different from Babangida.

The article said he refused it and had it distributed to the poor. As in "I don't want it, distribute it to the poor". What point are you trying to make? He is also due his pension, is he not?

All in all, it's a nice story, but we're more concerned about now, 2017, how he is going to lead up to prosperity
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by klax(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2017
Pls pls and pls go away with your story I'm not impress go tell that story to the god. *Bag of money truck of money and was given to the poor* nonsense. Drop the namesame of the poor buhari gave the money to??,

Pls let us have fresh air. Buhari no longer sell-able again. No one cares except apc dumbs. So keep your story it disgust. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.