Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did (57219 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by ivandragon: 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
look at how some clowns are vehemently defending corruption.

those who still believe the razzmatazz of PMB being poor are just being delusional.

poor man with mansions in Katsina, Kaduna, Kano & Abuja...

poor man that trained 5 kids in expensive schools in the UK...

poor man that contested 3 presidential elections in Nigeria...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
Babacele:
you behave worse than the well informed transistor radio wielding illiterates for do furnish us with the evidences of your spurious allegations. Name names,dates,places and public documents.

If you had spent the time you used in typing that nonsense up there on research and reading, you won't be asking this kindergarten question.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by PointZerom: 7:58pm On May 16, 2017
divineappo:
Muhammadu buhari, the acclaimed man of integrity has just been mistakenly exposed. where is EFCC?

He should be arrested, if Dasuki should be arrested for sharing his loot with politicians, Buhari should also be arrested for sharing his own loot with the poor.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by 9jasave: 8:40pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This proves that he has always been a dull person

Who rejects a bag of money
so this is ur own definition of 'dullard'
everyone won't reason in a Igbo way
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Ezekielnova: 8:56pm On May 16, 2017
How did you people understood simple grammar? It is said that he refused it and had it distributed to the poor. who had it distributed, is it the same BUHARI that was reported refusing the money or the person that brought the money? please, I need clarification here.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Dindondin(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2017
PointZerom:
The point here is that stolen money was given to Buhari and he did not only accept it, he also used the money.

If a gift is given to you and you accept it, what and how you used the gift doesn't matter again to the giver of the gift.

If the EFCC should arrest Buhari for accepting this stolen money, his explanation that he distributed the stolen money to beggars cannot be substantiated. It is a financial crime to accept a stolen money in the first place and given out such money to people for whatsoever reason and condition makes you a culprit not a kind citizen.

People should not celebrate Buhari here if actually he received a bag filled with stolen money and distributed same to beggars, people should rather condemn him for not blowing the whistle or returning the stolen money.

For the fact that Anini the notorious criminal distributed stolen money to beggars, does not make him(Anini)a saint.
Am not a political ass licker. But read this, your post was just to rubbish PMB. Have you ever gotten a gift you can't refuse cos if you do, you ll offend some people.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by PointZerom: 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
Dindondin:

Am not a political ass licker. But read this, your post was just to rubbish PMB. Have you ever gotten a gift you can't refuse cos if you do, you ll offend some people.

Buhari is thief.

kiss the truth.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by PointZerom: 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
Dindondin:

Buhari is a thief.

kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by ephi123(f): 9:23pm On May 16, 2017
ivandragon:
look at how some clowns are vehemently defending corruption.

those who still believe the razzmatazz of PMB being poor are just being delusional.

poor man with mansions in Katsina, Kaduna, Kano & Abuja...

poor man that trained 5 kids in expensive schools in the UK...

poor man that contested 3 presidential elections in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by hedonistic: 9:38pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Hehehe.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by lloyds(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2017
As a Born again Christian, I have always belived that Buhari has good intensions for Nigeria. But we have too many evil people in the system, and Nigerians are mostly sentimental in their analysis.
God will help Nigeria.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Babacele: 10:08pm On May 16, 2017
opal4real:

If you had spent the time you used in typing that nonsense up there on research and reading, you won't be asking this kindergarten question.
I threw you a simple challenge to verify your claims but your are afraid..
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Babacele: 10:33pm On May 16, 2017
TheFreeOne:

You must be a learner in politics if you expect Obj to say otherwise about a man he was supporting to become president.

It's a pity that your likes in a quest to whitewash a tomb calls it a sepulchre forgetting it's an abode for dead bodies.
Dressing demons in white garments doesn't mean they'll make heaven.

Even Tinubu is biting his fingers now for helping to foist Buhari on Nigerians.
it is a pity to this generation that you guys just lie without shame and think such false claims should be forced down our throats nationally but it won't ever happen. Obj debunked all una propaganda to which his name was employed.... why has not there be any record, dates and persons involved in the so called Buhari perfidy apart from una imagination s? ...which Tinubu are we talking about ? The doyen of this administration or the one of una usual weird and infantile imagination? The Tinubu that has the VP, FIRS;Power n works, solid Minerals, information and communication ministries to show for it or which Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Le124(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2017
I know that if they should pack stones inside a pot and buhari says that does stones is rice, believe me so many people will till carry spoon to eat it until dey put it inside there mouth,what is the difference between buhari and yahoo boy, buhari received money meant for people's well being and enjoy it, and yahoo guys r also claiming d money from the white and enjoying it
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by divineappo(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2017
PointZerom:

He should be arrested, if Dasuki should be arrested for sharing his loot with politicians, Buhari should also be arrested for sharing his own loot with the poor.
if u investigate am well. the acclaimed poor people might be his brother and sisters, cousins and close relatives. man of integrity my foot

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Sylva2147: 11:42pm On May 16, 2017
PointZerom:
The point here is that stolen money was given to Buhari and he did not only accept it, he also used the money.

If a gift is given to you and you accept it, what and how you used the gift doesn't matter again to the giver of the gift.

If the EFCC should arrest Buhari for accepting this stolen money, his explanation that he distributed the stolen money to beggars cannot be substantiated. It is a financial crime to accept a stolen money in the first place and given out such money to people for whatsoever reason and condition makes you a culprit not a kind citizen.

People should not celebrate Buhari here if actually he received a bag filled with stolen money and distributed same to beggars, people should rather condemn him for not blowing the whistle or returning the stolen money.

For the fact that Anini the notorious criminal distributed stolen money to beggars, does not make him(Anini)a saint.
the author said a bag of money, how on earth was he supposed to know if the money was a stolen money? I guess he feels the poor needed that money more than he those. if you were in his own shoes would you have even consider giving any money to the poor?
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Ilias2: 1:24am On May 17, 2017
Destined2win:
sad

He did well but that is history now even though we have one or two things to learn from it.

The most important thing now is that we focus on the present and the future. I represent the present and the future of this country.
I have all it takes to make you proud of this nation once again for thy home shall be a dwelling of peace and prosperity.
I am The President GCFR, I am going to restore all the years which wicked politicians have stolen from us.

Pray for my Presidency!

How would you treat the present when you don't know the future. The past has always been the guild of the future . The antecedent of the past is a manifestation of the present. They are bird of the same feather you cant do without the past to get. the future .. so what makes you my future president when you still dont know what needs to be known
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by lexy2014: 2:06am On May 17, 2017
RealLordZeus:
It's widely accepted that Buhari is a good man with good intention(hypocrites won't accept this tho) but Nigeria problems are just too much for him to handle at his age.... Tbh, compare the before and after pics of our leaders, e.g Ex president Jonathan, you will see how aged he is in just 8 years look at fashola, the minister was even looking good when he's the governor of Lagos state but just two years as a minister, I can hardly see black hair on his head,.... If baba can manage to survive the remaining 2yrs I wish him well, else he should allow to keep searching for another messiah..
who are d hypocrites preventing buhari from implementing his good intentions? If he were succeeding would u attribute his success 2 anyone?
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by lexy2014: 2:08am On May 17, 2017
Sylva2147:
the author said a bag of money, how on earth was he supposed to know if the money was a stolen money? I guess he feels the poor needed that money more than he those. if you were in his own shoes would you have even consider giving any money to the poor?
d same way yakubu said d 9million dollars found in his house in KD was a gift
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by PointZerom: 4:00am On May 17, 2017
Sylva2147:

Story
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Destined2win: 4:24am On May 17, 2017
Ilias2:

How would you treat the present when you don't know the future. The past has always been the guild of the future . The antecedent of the past is a manifestation of the present. They are bird of the same feather you cant do without the past to get. the future .. so what makes you my future president when you still dont know what needs to be known
Please Read the first two lines of what I wrote, this time slowly

1 Like

Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by Haddock(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2017
PointZerom:

Lawd! How do you fill a vessel that has a huge hole in the bottom?! How can someone help a Nigeria that is filled with Nigerians? See wicked analogy abeg!
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by APCmyheart(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:

You think everyone will be as greedy and selfish as Igbos?
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by APCmyheart(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2017
doublewisdom:
But at least hypocritical Saint Buhari first collected the bag of money. If he wasn't corrupt, he would have outrighty rejected that money. Buhari is no different from Babangida.

Stewpidity run in some people DNA, Returning that money will amount to looting and since the money belong to the masses, Collecting it and sharing it for the poor as he did is the best option without him taking a dime from it..
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by APCmyheart(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2017
luvinhubby:
And they want me, a whole me, to believe this...this.... this nonsense. angry

You won't because you think everyone is as greedy as you..

No wonder the youths can never rule this country because 95% of the youths mindset is to get to power and loot..
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by davidugotex(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2017
If Buhari is justified and absolved of corruption simply because he collected the stolen money and distributed it to the poor, then before anybody is indicted for any crime the person should be asked to state the reason he or she committed the crime. If it were for a good cause then the person should be acquitted and rewarded. We have heard in this country news about those who stole to feed because they were hungry, yet they were jailed, some stole and donated the money in church, yet they were jailed. How then is Mr. Buhari being celebrated because he collected stolen money and distributed it to the poor? This country is heading for doom.
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by kluklu: 12:14pm On May 17, 2017
lalasticlala...lala lol
Re: Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did by amakadihot87(f): 8:41pm On May 17, 2017
divineappo:
if u investigate am well. the acclaimed poor people might be his brother and sisters, cousins and close relatives. man of integrity my foot
.......hi u mailed me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984 / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.