Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Man Missing In South Africa (picture). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Missing In South Africa (picture). (593 Views)

Three Die, 2 Missing In Lagos Boat Mishap / Lagos Boat Capsize: Pregnant Woman Dies, 16 Missing In (photos) / 14-Year-Old Nigerian, Timothy Adeoye, Is Missing In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Missing In South Africa (picture). by lagosboy3(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2017
His Fiancee gave a firsthand account of the situation:

Hi All

My fiance Collins Chinedu Nwaebi is missing since Friday 12 May 2017. He was last seen by me on Friday at 5:25am in the moring. He last chatted with me at 15:30pm on Friday. Collins waits for me by the bus stop in Turffontein, but on friday when i got off the bus i did not see him there. I asked people around that area were he waits for me if they have seen him but no one has seen him. What is strange is that he took nothing with him. His cell phone and all his documentation and clothing was all left behind in the flat. He also left with the keys meaning that something could have happen to him. I had to break the door to enter the flat. If any one has seen Collins in Bertha street, Turffontein by the bus stop, Please contact me on 0610195910 or contact warrant office Mhlanga on 0796338371.

We pray he is found safe and sound.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Missing In South Africa (picture). by benedictnsi(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2017
South Africa have really dealt with Us... Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Missing In South Africa (picture). by HARDDON: 9:22am On May 16, 2017
This thing Southy started by the time it engulfs n consume them, d world would fold itz arms n watch wit cold eyes
Re: Nigerian Man Missing In South Africa (picture). by Nobody: 9:34am On May 16, 2017
These south african guys are really showing us pepper!

(1) (Reply)

Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / EMIRATES Is Offering Nigerian Travelers The Opportunity To Visit Dubai P / Usa Scholarships Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.