Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast (2437 Views)

Busty Lady Expose Ladies With Flat Breast Using New Modern Armless Push Bra / Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 10:02am On May 16, 2017
federal government should build a restroom for breastfeeding mothers across the country. We are tired of seeing flat ugly breast being displayed by our nursing mothers who have no shame at all sad angry
you will see them breastfeeding their babies inside the church auditorium, at the bus, even at swimming pool. Worst of it all, our grandma will not hesitate to throw open their flat breasts when you visit your home town. Federal government should ban public display of flat breasts and slay Queens are not exceptional sad angry who always irritate us with their sagged flat breasts on social media

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by BlackDBagba: 10:03am On May 16, 2017
We'll appoint you the minister grin
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 10:06am On May 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
We'll appoint you the minister grin

I wee gladly take it cheesy grin
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by sagerasaq: 10:23am On May 16, 2017
what about D breasts wey no flat? grin wink
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by ojun50(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2017
Op is like only flat breast women slay queen stay in yr area
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by donmixc: 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
And public display of bobs is the only issue affecting your life undecided foolish man, na ontop woman you go die very soon
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by chumaZ(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2017
donmixc:
And public display of bobs is the only issue affecting your life undecided foolish man, na ontop woman you go die very soon

I wander oooo, imagine embrassing himself with this stupid thread.... Collins I pity you angry
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 16, 2017
ruggedised:
federal government should build a restroom for breastfeeding mothers across the country. We are tired of seeing flat ugly breast being displayed by our nursing mothers who have no shame at all sad angry
you will see them breastfeeding their babies inside the church auditorium, at the bus, even at swimming pool. Worst of it all, our grandma will not hesitate to throw open their flat breasts when you visit your home town. Federal government should ban public display of flat breasts and slay Queens are not exceptional sad angry who always irritate us with their sagged flat breasts on social media
You have more women issues than women. So if a nursing mother with a crying child for breast milk is faced with the alternatives to either breastfeed her child or shy away from crowd. You'd suggest she does the latter?.
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2017
chumaZ:

I wander oooo, imagine embrassing himself with this stupid thread.... Collins I pity you angry

donmixc:

either your girlfriends have flat boobs or you guys are still pained because I fuccked your sister's little dirty pussy cheesy cheesy. Ebuka deal with me, I enjoyed myself that night grin
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
You have more women issues than women. So if a nursing mother with a crying child for breast milk is faced with the alternatives to either breastfeed her child or shy away from crowd. You'd suggest she does the latter?.

she should look for privacy and do the needful. Instead of publicly entertaining us with her flat breast sad angry
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
ruggedised:

she should look for privacy and do the needful. Instead of publicly entertaining us with her flat breast sad angry
And if there's no such place as privacy where she's, what would you love her do?. Once a woman has breast fed, the breast is meant to fall. It's natural, and not something you should make a mockery of.
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by donmixc: 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
ruggedised:

So far u load #100 mtn card and got 10Mb for free, u rush here to paste rubbish.
Well, I no blame u but blame netwk provider.

Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 16, 2017
habby51:

So far u load #100 mtn card and got 10Mb for free, u rush here to paste rubbish.
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
habby51:

where this poo crawled out from
Will you stupidly gerrof my mention if you don't have anything meaningful to say
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 16, 2017
donmixc:

dat's a mere dream of fantasy, keep ranting. dat's wht u are know for, online & offline, don't go & look for something meaningful to do with ur life. Anu ofia

ebuka you have something meaningful doing and you are following me upandan even on Facebook to comment rubbish on my timeline cheesy grin
Clumsy old fool
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by chumaZ(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
ruggedised:

either your girlfriends have flat boobs or you guys are still pained because I fuccked your sister's little dirty pussy cheesy cheesy. Ebuka deal with me, I enjoyed myself that night grin

I don't think I have ya time now, kindly stay away from my mention. don't you ever quote me again
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 16, 2017
chumaZ:

I don't think I have ya time now, kindly stay away from my mention. don't you ever quote me again

you are a fool old man, what brought you to my thread Gerrof you low life

that was why you stupidly came to my timeline to screw rubbish. don't worry, I know where to get you. Your bastard of a mother won't save you this time
Coward

Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by donmixc: 6:14pm On May 16, 2017
chumaZ:

Ignore dat bastard, he doesn't worth your time, u should remember hw he disgraced himself last time.
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 16, 2017
donmixc:

Ignore dat bastard, he doesn't worth your time, u should remember hw he disgraced himself last time.

you're a minor issue for were I de, be there licking the ass of a small boy whom you are old enough to be his father, all because of small money for kai kai
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 16, 2017
ruggedised:

u term breastfeeding entertaining ,, yu must b a pervert...
yu shuld b ban frm talking in public because even ur brain is flat

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 16, 2017
ruggedised:

u term breastfeeding entertaining ,, yu must b a pervert... @ ur age
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
ericsmith:

u term breastfeeding entertaining ,, yu must b a pervert... @ ur age

that was sacarsm, what do you know dumb ass angry
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by chumaZ(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2017
ruggedised:

you are a fool old man, what brought you to my thread Gerrof you low life

that was why you stupidly came to my timeline to screw rubbish. don't worry, I know where to get you. Your bastard of a mother won't save you this time
Coward

U such a big fool, keep ranting and uploading your nonsense pictures. that's what you are good at. you are mouthed without action. when the time comes, we'll know who will cry like a baby
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
chumaZ:

U such a big fool, keep ranting and uploading your nonsense pictures. that's what you are good at. you are mouthed without action. when the time comes, we'll know who will cry like a baby

lol cheesy grin
I don suffer. Well, eat enough this time, don't look lanky this time around and make sure you travel to China to learn kun fu idiat cheesy

Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=ruggedised post=56583480]

that was sacarsm, what do you know dumb ass angry [/q

?? i know that yu an ass hole ,,full of shit sum1 shuld av flush within 9mnths
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by donmixc: 6:51pm On May 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=ericsmith post=56583875][/quote]
crawl back to your dirt hole, you have been noticed fool
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
donmixc:

At least I don't drink kai kai more dan your useless bastard father cheesy

yes, better than your prostitute of a mother whom her life depends on kai kai for survival cheesy angry
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Evidence1000(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
nawa o
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by donmixc: 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Federal Government Should Ban Public Display Of Flat Breast by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
Those flat breast good for rituals o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage / "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady / Is It Appropriate For A Guy To Be 100% Honest With A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.