Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do (3222 Views)

If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks / My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by MrDickman: 10:10am On May 16, 2017
Mine goes as follows

1. Passing through a bush path and seeing a girl taking a poo. Na when she con dey use paper clean yansh e con happen. She saw me but me just pass my own jeje like say nothing happen

2. A girl once scratched her itchy ass and smelt her hand. She saw me looking at her and she was utterly embarrassed.

3. I once caught a girl _masturbating during my university days. She was with earpieces of course blasting music to the extent she didn't know when I entered.

share yours

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Mujaheeeden: 10:14am On May 16, 2017
MrDickman:
Mine goes as follows

1. Passing through a bush path and seeing a girl taking a poo. Na when she con dey use paper clean yansh e con happen. She saw me but me just pass my own jeje like say nothing happen

2. A girl once scratched her itchy ass and smelt her hand. She saw me looking at her and she was utterly embarrassed.

3. I once caught a girl _masturbating during my university days. She was with earpieces of course blasting music to the extent she didn't know when I entered.

share yours
Who else thinks he is Lying grin

He is always Present at all odd moment involving ladies

17 Likes

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by BlackDBagba: 10:14am On May 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Nobody: 10:35am On May 16, 2017
grin

Uummm..lemme reminisce the past tongue
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Lastpharoah33: 10:43am On May 16, 2017
Mehn, u just made me remember this weird moment again, for inside drug market osha.. .. I was coming down from the stairs of our warehouse, I behold this pretty lady, urinating on the stairs... She almost fainted on sighting me,

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Lionessza(f): 11:00am On May 16, 2017
I was at the mall standing behind this other guy on escalators and he picked his nose so hard and came out with something, and he started looking around and I pretended not to look and I saw him pretending to be balancing on the side while the bastard was wiping his dirty fingers. I have never touched escalators since.

When I was younger a guy friend of mine took out money out of his ass Crack, he said he usually kept it there out fear of being robbed grin now whenever someone gives me a note I get apprehensive. I always feel sorry for someone using their lips to hold cash grin

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by SmellingAnus(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2017
MrDickman:
Mine goes as follows

share yours
and she will use that hand to shake or touch both males and females without washing it grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by imma2(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2017
SmellingAnus:
and she will use that hand to shake or touch both males and females without washing it grin
my brother, especially when it has passed through a smellinganus cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by SmellingAnus(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2017
imma2:
my brother, especially when it has passed through a smellinganus cheesy cheesy
hahhahah anything anus is definately lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Dionnetech: 1:51pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

grin
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Fmartin(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
grin i no wan talk, coz d pesin dey nairaland..
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Basic123: 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

we are many.
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by smadav(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2017
back then in university caught two girls totally unclad making out, on seeing me they beg me tire not to report them or raise alarm .after d incident I kept seeing them in skull which they will just hide their face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by CocaineSniffer: 5:28pm On May 16, 2017
smadav:
back then in university caught two girls totally unclad making out, on seeing me they beg me tire not to report them or raise alarm .after d incident I kept seeing them in skull which they will just hide their face in shame.
you dulled urself. I would have used that opportunity to _fuck the living daylight out of them.

Everyday they must surrender their pussy to me or I go expose them

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Natotogokillme: 5:35pm On May 16, 2017
I caught one rude girl masturbating a male dog. She respects me now. (true story)

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by missyb08(f): 5:51pm On May 16, 2017
I saw a guy scratching his joystick and smelling his fingers.
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by moorevic(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
missyb08:
So only that happened ehn. ok
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by moorevic(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2017
smadav:
So you just waka pass, your joy stick no dangle head. You for Bleep them ode. Even the mad man wey dey my area no fit carry last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by moorevic(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

you dulled urself. I would have used that opportunity to _fuck the living daylight out of them.

Everyday they must surrender their pussy to me or I go expose them
Even if you mix trams and alomo or baba root, those pussies will run you dry.
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by dave4rella(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
Coming back to comment hi
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by CocaineSniffer: 6:59pm On May 16, 2017
missyb08:
the nigga wey dey _fuck you dey enjoy o
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 16, 2017
Me laying on the bed, he comes out of the shower nekkid, takes out his body lotion to moisturize his legs, he puts one leg up on the stool near his dressing table...me gets an eyeful of ass & dangling bits! I never wanna see a nekkid man from behind again! That was traumatizing & strangely unattractive. I didn't even know where to look grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by FoxyFlow(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2017
She did not know when I entered. She farted a long loud on, used her hand to trap the gas, smelt it and now said:

"Thank God say e no dey smell!"

Who else thinks I'm lying?

Follow my story tori Olorun....

www.nairaland.com/3798127/twist-turn#56584725

No dull moment....

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:
Me laying on the bed, he comes out of the shower nekkid, takes out his body lotion to moisturize his legs, he puts one leg up on the stool near his dressing table...me gets an eyeful of ass & dangling bits! I never wanna see a nekkid man from behind again! That was traumatizing & strangely unattractive. I didn't even know where to look grin
mmm but you were looking shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 16, 2017
Jayceon:
mmm but you were looking shocked shocked shocked shocked

Due to the hypnotic effect of the dangling grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Olasco93: 7:51pm On May 16, 2017
I saw this girl in girls lodge, she dipped her left hand into her Ampit and brought the same hand close to her nose to know the state of her Odourifferrous saga...

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Due to the hypnotic effect of the dangling grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Jayceon post=56585739][/quote]

LMFAO. Just like that.
Re: Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. Just like that.
lol after that incident you never saw a nikkid man's behind again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I F*cked Her Mercilessly / Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways / Woman Confesses : I’ve Been Having Sex With My Dead Husband For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.